Names you love but would never use

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have so many names that I love but could never use if I ever have kids. In fact I don’t think I’d ever admit these in real life!

Lavender
Violetta
Galatea
Oceanna
Odette
Emerald

Fully expecting laughing or sick reactions to these btw 😂

Does anyone else have names that are a bit of a guilty pleasure?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I love the name Aurelia and wanted to use it for my daughter.
But my OH said it sounded like that bit on a nipple - aureola

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Pheadra. For a girl.
Then pixie geldof called her boy this. Ruined the name for me.

Reactions: 5
I really like the name Persephone (per-seff-on-ee) but I just can't imagine calling a baby that. Plus I don't like how it would it get shortened - Percy, Seffy, Phoney 😕

Reactions: 13
I love the name Aurelia and wanted to use it for my daughter.
But my OH said it sounded like that bit on a nipple - aureola
I love that name too!! But reluctant to use it for the same reason. What about Arella? Less nipply sounding :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
I love Severus but because of what it's tied to I'd never used it 😕

Am kindi in two minds about using Fabian, Castiel, an Felix as well, my family see names that's a bit unique as weird even though I really like them

I do love sebastian an thankfully it's a little populer so isn't as bad

Reactions: 2
For boys I love Casper and Felix but my bf has said absolutely not 😒 and for girls I love Esme and Ines but wouldn't use them as there are names I prefer more and have had on my list since forever 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Harmony. Really like it but all mine have really traditional names and it would look odd with them

Reactions: 4
I wanted Tallulah for one of mine, other half vetoed that pretty quick. I still love it though.

Reactions: 3