Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jamiegirl

Te weirdest I ever heard was from work colleagues and school peers
Priska
Tola
Twins Taurqouise & Saphhire
Bambad
Jadwiga
Felka
Abewushi
Poorhi
Aarpit
Babatunde
Tapiwa

Sisters Kenzie-Rae, Kelsey-Mae & Kayla-Fae & Kasey-Jae and their brothers Kai-Kingston & Keegan-Kane. What bugs me more is the mother call them by full names. She matched the names up but can't match a baby daddy to save her life

Other bad ones has to be the chavtastic:
Britney, Whitney, Chardonnay, Dolce, Rihanna, Chantelle, Shania, Destiny, Courtney, Jade, Shaniece, Tiffany, Lexi, Porshe, Ayesha, Montanna, Brooklyn, Stacey, Chloe, Chantelle, Monique, Sasha, Bianca, Madison, Candice, Kayla, Demi, Mikayla, Tasha, Kiyah, Chelsea, Crystal, Monet, Charmaine, Anisha, Cherise, Shaniqua, Angel, Princess, Diamond, Neveah, Dolly, Jordan, Kyle, Rhys, Tyler, Dwayne, Kane, Rio, Tyson, Dean, Tyrone, Callum, Leeroy, Devlin, Nico, Cameron, Kai, Corey, Andre, Tyrese, Marvin.

And the over done DEN names
Jayden, Kayden, Braiden, Hayden, Raiden, Zayden

Or the overdone wannabe cute oldschool
Alfie, Archie, Bertie, Freddie, Bobby, Ollie, Ronnie, Charlie, Reggie, Lennie,

Or the overdone
Millie, Molly, Daisy, Maisie, Rosie, Ellie, Ella, Lily, Maya, Mia, Ria, Lia, Tia, Sophia, Winter, Harper, Harlow, Willow, Amelia, Olivia, Hannah, Annabell, Arabelle, Isabella, Rosabella

And the wanna be trendy Americans
Greyson, Hunter, Gunner, Carter, Hudson, Harrison, Cooper, Bryson, Bentley, Ryder,

Then of cours you have the regular not great names
Bev, Diane, Barbara, Sharon, Susan, Gertrude, Mary, Dorothy, Bridget, Margaret, Dave, Pete, Jim, Greg, Craig, Carl, George, Bartholemew, Matthew, Harold, Sebastian

The list is endless to be honest
🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

isabellalovescats

VIP Member
A friend’s mom’s first name is Baby. She’s at least 55 now.
My childhood friend‘a first name is Honey. She’s 26.
Just don’t understand why people would give their children terms of endearment as legit first names. These names really don’t mature well with age.
Oh, the lady Baby’s last name is Diamond. Imagine being Baby Diamond. 😶

• Haha
  • Wow

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
Someone I work with named her daughter Paizlee.
She said she wanted a name that made her daughter stand out from the crowd.
Surely its your reputation, personality, and character that will make you stand out from the crowd and draw people towards you, not a dickhead name.

• Haha
  • Sick

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
My next door neighbours son is called hunter. He's a timid little thing that cries at anything. Definitely no Hunter.

• Haha

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
I’ve just remembered a story someone told me years ago about naming her kids. She had two sons, Richard and William and when her daughter was born, her and her husband were keen on the name Frances. A quite well to do friend said she didn’t think it a wise choice and when asked why not replied in a very posh accent ‘ Darling, you already have a Dick and a Willy, you can’t possibly have a Fanny as well’! Daughter was subsequently named Kathryn 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16

ElectricDreams

VIP Member
I've just walked part a car with a baby on board sign in the window that read

"Mummy and Daddy's Princess Renesme on board"

What?! Its not even a word!

When I worked in a nursery about 15 years ago we had a child called Darren. On his registration form there was a section where parents could put what they call the child at home, that they were happy for us to use and mum wrote "Son". Needless to say we stuck with Darren!

• Haha
  • Wow

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Stop press.....................................

Lauren Goodger has saddled her newborn with Larose!

Its her own name chopped about = LAuren ROSE
oh dear...................................

• Haha
  • Sick

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Family on Instagram from the UK:
Harlow Layne (girl)
Croydon Dayne (boy)
Buxton Cayne (boy twin)
Bristol Rayne (girl twin)
The parents obviously had a UK atlas where they opened a random page and stuck a pîn in.
They might have had Scunthorpe Swayne or a Piddlehinton Grayne even!

• Haha

Onthehop

VIP Member
Funny I was going to comment I hate people who gave children full names and call them a shortened version for the rest of their lives. I work in a place where I often have to meet new children and read their names "OK have we an Alexander" "actually it's just Alex".... Wrecks my head!
I know someone who called their son Jonathan Andrew but he was to go by the name of James. I asked why as this was decided when he was a day old. Her reply was that they always liked the name Jonathan but didn’t want him to be called that. 🧐

• Haha
  • Wow

Fbhf_

Family on Instagram from the UK:
Harlow Layne (girl)
Croydon Dayne (boy)
Buxton Cayne (boy twin)
Bristol Rayne (girl twin)

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
When parents give their own name to their kid, especially when followed by 'Jr'. Like Donald Trump Jr.
Oh yes .. hubby comes from a family with long line of men with the same name, lets say Mike Smith, , him, his dad, grandad, great grandad etc , my dads family were similar, my dad was from a long line of Dans but when my brother was born he would not continue the tradition, my bro got his own name .. so when I was expecting a son, I rebelled, thought he should have his own name, father in law lost the plot and told me to go "explain yourself" to his father 🙄... I told him I had no notion of explaining myself to anyone, hubby wasn't bothered about carrying on that tradition and that was the end of the matter ... He got his own name

• Heart

BonBon27

VIP Member
I teach and my favourite terrible names I’ve met over the years are:
Ice
Hunnie-Bea
Harley Davidson
Precious
Miracle
Niamh - parents insisted it was said “Ni-am”, they had no clue it was Irish and actually said as “Neve” 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart