Names you can’t stand #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone come across 'Sweet home Sextuplets' or something on tlc?.
Google the kids names. It'll make your day complete 👍🙃.
(As an aside and to prove I'm not a complete witch 😬, I really like the family and the show)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When they married, Ollie and Gareth from Made in Chelsea decided to have a double-barrelled surname, despite already having the same surname! So it became Locke-Locke. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
To be fair my only problem with Ariel is my brain bypasses the Disney Princess and goes straight to the washing powder 😬.
Before Disney got a hold of it Ariel was a Shakespaerean fairy in Midsummer Night's Dream. Disney pinched it!!

Many years ago the ex-mother-in-law went to school with a boy called Walter Sample LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
(As an aside and to prove I'm not a complete witch 😬, I really like the family and the show)
Jesus duck.

5283E493-503D-461E-B434-37FFD4A7EEF8.jpeg

I don’t think I’ve seen an uglier bunch of names in my entire life 🤣 Why are Americans so obsessed with giving their babies (girls in particular) horrible masculine surnames as names?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I know someone called John Connor. Being a big Terminator fan growing up, this amused me greatly. 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jesus duck.

View attachment 590770

I don’t think I’ve seen an uglier bunch of names in my entire life 🤣 Why are Americans so obsessed with giving their babies (girls in particular) horrible masculine surnames as names?
Jesus duck.

View attachment 590770

Rawlings McClaine just sounds like a Die Hard character 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tag bricker sounds like a illness
"I can't come into work today, I've been signed off with tag bricker disease"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Really ugly names for the girls! I have 2 girls. Both have what I'd call 'strong' names. But nothing as hard core as these 🤣
I'm all for strong girl's names. I dislike super frilly names on girls about as much as super masculine names on girls. I just can't imagine looking at my daughter and thinking "I'm so glad I named you Rawlings, it suits you so well!"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm not a huge fan of my own name - Isabella. I'm a twin and for some reason our parents name us Isabella and Arabella. Not the worst but I don't know why they went with them. Plus most people just call me Izzie now, my parents included so why not just go for that in the first place!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yep I've seen this family! :ROFLMAO:

"Layke Bryars, Blu Wellington, and Tag Bricker for the three boys, and for the girls, who comprise the second half of the sextuplet, the couple went with Rivers McCall, Rayne McCoy, and Rawlings McClaine. "

It's the spellings I don't like. McClaine and MCcoy for a girl- clearly die hard and crisp fans.Bricker cause he felt like a brick inside her. 🤷‍♀️

HATE the name Isla. Basic as duck.
I automatically think ISLA Nublar!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I'm not a huge fan of my own name - Isabella. I'm a twin and for some reason our parents name us Isabella and Arabella. Not the worst but I don't know why they went with them. Plus most people just call me Izzie now, my parents included so why not just go for that in the first place!
Good job they didn't shorten them both to Bella and Bella!
Both nice names I think x

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.