Names you can’t stand #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vanilla Ice takes the biscuit for me. Named his daughters Dusti Rain and KeeLee Breeze.

that's borderline child abuse.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Malcolm, Paul, Kevin, Martin, Simon, Tony, Gary, Derek, David, Philip, Mick - imo these are names of middle aged men, not babies.

For girls names I'm really not fond of Stacey, Freya, Hayley, Lisa, Carly, Natalie, Jessica, Leanne, Dawn - these just give me bitchy girl vibes for one reason or another

Bianca 😵

Ronnie, Reggie, Frankie, Harry - pretty much guaranteed to be little shits.

I think there are a lot of names that are nice, but massively overused which would put me off using them, the likes of Olivia, Isla, Millie, Esme, Maya for Girls and Teddy, Noah, Jackson for boys.

Not forgetting a woman called Nora who named her son Aron
Yep, read it backwards - so cringe!

I'll leave this bloody long list with a wild one from somebody I used to know - Tullulah Sparkle 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Poor baby Syne =Were the parent's looking for a sign?

1623395413689.png

I also don't like Bodhi .

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Dumbass American names that are just nouns and verbs:

Bridge
Brick
Trip
Stone
Chase
Tag
Chuck
Banks

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Dumbass American names that are just nouns and verbs:

Bridge
Brick
Trip
Stone
Chase
Tag
Chuck
Banks
Awful. They're not even proper names. It's like a list of words you would give to someone if they were learning English

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Logan
Brogan
Jayden
Cayden
Braydon
Grayson
Esme
Wolf
Fox
Ethan
Teddy
Stevie (girls -yuk)

current worst is Darcie/Darcey 🤮

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.