Nadine Baggott

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The woman that did the olay pent-a-pep-cides adverts in the 90s.

Since she joined gleam futures is very shady.

She's faked before and after photos using L'Oréal products that she has done ads with before, but claims it isn't an ad. Shady shady shady! And her viewers have noticed. From her latest video:

Reactions: 8
"NoFaceTune NoFilters"

But a forehead sponsored by Botox by the look of it
Ha! She's such a fraud, she's been in the beauty industry for decades and knows it's all lies.

When you Google her age it says about, I've never seen that before lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Yel

Has anybody seen the posts on tattle in her Facebook group? I keep hearing them spoken about

Bumping with her thoughts on tattle from the Sali Hughes thread.

She's been hanging out with her and the Chapman sisters and it's rubbing off. Joing gleam has made her ethics constantly lower while she chases the money.u
Screenshot 2019-10-23 at 23.28.48.png

Bumping with her thoughts on tattle from the Sali Hughes thread.

She's been hanging out with her and the Chapman sisters and it's rubbing off. Joing gleam has made her ethics constantly lower while she chases the money.u
View attachment 51599
What was that all about? I thought Nadine was OK really, but seems she just wants everyone to agree with Sali and co by the looks if this.

Reactions: 1
She’s shilling JML products now, in her next to last YouTube video (best new budget makeup). That’s that crappy stand of informercial products you see near the checkouts at Wilkos. And she even made a massive deal about “free p&p” :ROFLMAO: She’s really chasing the money.

I feel she’s getting worse. There is no way her latest Instagram TV about Charlotte Tilbury dupes isn’t an ad for Beauty Pie, yet no mention of it. She tries to throw us off with a quick mention of Rimmel but only mentions discontinued products that she doesn’t even bother showing.

Reactions: 3
This woman is infuriating me with her blatant disregard for covid rules. Truly shocking. I’ve never known how Jo puts up with her, she’s so rude speaking over her all the time but they’re taking this piss now. Basically sat on each other’s knees and touching each other.

Reactions: 5
This woman is infuriating me with her blatant disregard for covid rules. Truly shocking. I’ve never known how Jo puts up with her, she’s so rude speaking over her all the time but they’re taking this piss now. Basically sat on each other’s knees and touching each other.
How there not more comments on this thread I’ll never know. She’s infuriating me more by the day!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 2
I know. The amount of times she says “trust me” in her videos while selling crap that doesn’t work, as if it did she would need all the Botox etc she has drives me mad.

I know. The amount of times she says “trust me” in her videos while selling crap that doesn’t work, as if it did she would need all the Botox etc she has drives me mad.
There are quite a few comments on yesterday’s YouTube telling her to shut up!! 😁😁😁😁

There are quite a few comments on yesterday’s YouTube telling her to shut up!! 😁😁😁😁
I’ve just had a look at the comments. People are definitely starting to see through her.

That shampoo is obviously an ad and no mention of it (probably lots of the other items too). in fact most of her ads just state “partly sponsored”.

She’s not following social distancing advice.

She constantly talks over Jo.

I really need to stop watching her 🙈.

• Haha
I’ve just had a look at the comments. People are definitely starting to see through her.

That shampoo is obviously an ad and no mention of it (probably lots of the other items too). in fact most of her ads just state “partly sponsored”.

She’s not following social distancing advice.

She constantly talks over Jo.

I really need to stop watching her 🙈.
Same. I’m beginning to dislike her. Lots calling her out in a video last week about lack of #AD too!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Same. I’m beginning to dislike her. Lots calling her out in a video last week about lack of #AD too!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
What I don’t get is the commenters who stick up for her. I’m 99.99% certain they don’t know her in real life so why go to the effort of defending somebody who is so obviously lying. The Covid ones astound me. All chipping in saying “they’re in a bubble”. How the hell can they not know that a bubble isn’t possible for them.

What I don’t get is the commenters who stick up for her. I’m 99.99% certain they don’t know her in real life so why go to the effort of defending somebody who is so obviously lying. The Covid ones astound me. All chipping in saying “they’re in a bubble”. How the hell can they not know that a bubble isn’t possible for them.
I know!! One particular woman was being quite rude. I had to out my phone down because she was annoying me so much! 🤬🤬🤬

This woman is getting worse by the day. I’m surprised she doesn’t have as many threads as her mate Sali. She’s being called out for not following covid guidelines and her excuse is she has messages from people who say they cheer them up and that Jo has done charity work through lockdown. She seems to think that makes her exempt. She’s been getting shadier and shadier with her ads and now this.

• Wow