Nadia Thorburn #3 poses like she’s mid jump, fiancés in the back seat having an illicit hump

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s coming across quite strong in her stories. At home might be different for her but she’s needing to get rid of that wee rat Liam. Setting bad examples of how to treat women to his kids!

Reactions: 4
She’s coming across quite strong in her stories. At home might be different for her but she’s needing to get rid of that wee rat Liam. Setting bad examples of how to treat women to his kids!
He used to always talk over her, when they were in the jeep & she would be talking on her stories.
It came across as just so rude & had to be the centre of attention and she was just the little woman & who knew nothing.

In fact I think maybe he is just a control freak, always trying to look good, making the breakfasts & dinners etc for the kids.

She needs to cop on, because if she has to do it all in her own with the kids, she shouldn’t worry about it, because SHE can rear them on her own. She will find the strength

Reactions: 8
I could probably like her to be honest, but him, I absolutely loath, he was so patronising in his parenting stories, like he was the best and only dad in the world and his toxic positivity was though the roof. 🤢
---
She did that run in May with an the kids holding up signs but no Liam.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I noticed in her father’s day post to him she said they love you very much instead of we love you very much.

Reactions: 11
don’t think they can handle the kids anyway. They look well behaved on insta but mason is a terror. I know someone who was in the pool when the kids were on swimming lessons and mason wasn’t listening to the teacher and was jumping around messing about - Liam was spectating and didn’t do or say anything. I also know someone who gave him swimming lessons a few years ago and he told them to “shut the duck up”. Surprised he even knows language like that!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
They’ve definitely split. How that ugly man actually gets any women in the first place is beyond me, he is a walking ick and thinks far too highly off himself. Will be glad not to see his face on instagram anymore.
Will be interesting to see how she copes “on her own” without him, I say that as she gets tons of help from parents and extended family. He does seem to do lots at home and 4 kids is no joke.

Reactions: 8
Grateful now more than ever for him as a father figure, they've def spilt and with her liking the pic above he's Def had an affair. But how sad when we've known and been talking about it from the start of the thread.
Screenshot_20240616_224822_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 3
Grateful now more than ever for him as a father figure, they've def spilt and with her liking the pic above he's Def had an affair. But how sad when we've known and been talking about it from the start of the thread.
View attachment 2999263
She 100% knew about the last one when the receipts got posted on here, she’s obviously just chosen to move on from it. It’s a shame but he was so brazen about cheating on her before I’m surprised she was prepared to put it with it being the elephant in the room.

Reactions: 6
She’s proper hammering the Ads isn’t she. Must be needing some cash now she can’t rely on Liams wages

Reactions: 4
I wonder if she will ever address the fact they've split? Like you can't just pretend he no longer exists....

Reactions: 5
Is it just me that thinks Mason is gone, I know it’s the weekend, so he could be at parties or sleep overs etc

He hasn’t been on, in ages, she just shows the triplets all the time now.
I wonder is he gone with Liam

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Her latest story confirming just her and the triplets at the beach.
I don’t think I’d let any of my kids go with their dad if we’d split due to him cheating. Also, why split up the kids at all. Unless Mason asked to go with Liam.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I don’t think I’d let any of my kids go with their dad if we’d split due to him cheating. Also, why split up the kids at all. Unless Mason asked to go with Liam.
i think he would probably have asked he seems very close to his dad.

Reactions: 2
He's still their Dad, he has a right to be with his kids

Reactions: 2
I think it’s more likely Mason has a football game or training which Liam would take him too rather than it meaning the kids aren’t all under the same roof anymore