Nadia Thorburn #3 poses like she’s mid jump, fiancés in the back seat having an illicit hump

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are always at Conifox, always claiming it's not an #AD but it's bullshit. They are so up their own arses. Liam's dad is a drug dealer and they live in Niddrie (not Portobello Nads!)

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh the very rare natrually conceived triplets birthday and they all get a cake each which is about 3 tiers tall!

Reactions: 3
Such n Such is 4..... yeah hun they're triplets. They're all turning 4 on the same day

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The irony of Liam moaning about the price of gift sets in Boots preaching to people about not spending too much at Christmas when he's strutting about with his 5000th shop bought coffee of the week made me laugh. He's so far up his own arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The irony of Liam moaning about the price of gift sets in Boots preaching to people about not spending too much at Christmas when he's strutting about with his 5000th shop bought coffee of the week made me laugh. He's so far up his own arse.
I literally just popped on to say the same thing! He’s thick as tit!

That was his hint to get them gifted! Honestly these two are constantly on the beg. Pair of fuckwits!

Is it just me or are they posting constantly at the moment? Must be the season to beg and get loads of tit for free judging by their content 🫠

Hopefully now the kids aren’t babies or cute anymore she’ll keep them off her page like any decent parent would do

Reactions: 2
That was his hint to get them gifted! Honestly these two are constantly on the beg. Pair of fuckwits!
What is wrong with them doing that???

It’s the actual companies that I blame, giving the stuff for free or paying someone on Instagram to do a AD.

If a company is going to give them Freebies, who can blame them, taking them.

I don’t know how the companies can justify the carry on that goes on, next week Nadia will be promoting another brand of makeup & saying it’s the best she has ever used etc

I don’t know how the companies can justify the carry on that goes on, next week Nadia will be promoting another brand of makeup & saying it’s the best she has ever used etc
That it's a "gamechanger", she's "shook", "run don't walk" to buy it and it's "guaranteed results" 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone else watching Liams insta for valuable life lessons? I’ve never seen anyone so full of their own self importance. The TikTok dance he posted the other day acting like the worlds best dad was hideous. He’s got as much rhythm as a a chair!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
At this stage I think she just says anything for some engagement since her page is losing so many followers each month. She’s irrelevant now and she knows it
Even the M&S mega dip can’t save her. I don’t follow her any more to be fair.
---
How do you get the stats/figures for a IG account???
Think it’s social blade, you need to sign up I’m sure but fairly quick to do.

Her kids aren’t cute, her relationship is fake and she makes out she lives somewhere she doesn’t. Don’t see the point in her account anymore 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Even the M&S mega dip can’t save her. I don’t follow her any more to be fair.
---

Think it’s social blade, you need to sign up I’m sure but fairly quick to do.
She’s got the white chocolate nonsense now, the M&S mega dip has been replaced 🤦‍♀️