Nadia Sawalha #63 Tax fraudsters preaching Online, while their dogs are treated cruelly and kept Offline.

Do you think that Nadia Sawalha's special dance for HMRC will ever hit the national press?

• Here's hoping

Votes: 38 52.8%
  • Nope - she's entirely irrelevant

Votes: 34 47.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BIG Thanks to Telly Fanatic for the most excellent new title. Mark Adderley and Nadia Sawalha’s ‘content’ is currently so poor that even this tattle thread has slowed to a snail’s pace, so you should be able to enjoy this for a good while. :love:

Recap: Nadia Sawalha continues to insist she isn’t a Loose Woman but slips up every five minutes, because she is a Loose Woman. :sneaky: Although, only occasionally now, when she dominates the conversation and shows off how out of touch she is with reality.

They tried to reboot their failed Youtube channel on the back of the Barbie phenomena – a significant plug on Loose Women, plus 4 separate reviews (I'm not going back to count the teaser and trailer reviews. Life is short.) 😩 and still no one’s watching. Mark Adderley wore his dirty Barbie wristband as a comforter for over a week, though. 🤮

Mark Adderley took the train to the Seaham Food Festival with mummy Nadia (plus the sister she’s allowed to name) to film them cooking on his phone and make tired jokes at people taking a break on a bench. 😩 An utter farce, although we did learn this from Mark: "You know what I did feel? I felt real brotherhood as well and I thought this is nice, I can pull upon these men in an emergency. I actually felt that. I tell you what! There's five of you who I met yesterday, and I thought: they're my squad." :oops:

The Curly Cooks ‘schedule’ is all over the shop. Ditto the NNSS and Members’ Lives from what I understand. GFH is unwatchable and Mark Adderley is spending an increasing amount of time gaslighting his wife about their failed family YouTube channel – she’s finally noticed the dwindling viewing figures.

Nadia has lost a significant amount of weight on her ADHD amphetamines – which has impacted negatively on her trademark bouncy breast and bouncy curls. During her most recent Loose Women appearances, Kaye’s breasts looked bigger than Nadia’s and the make-up dept had to fit her with a hair piece! It’s a shame Nadia’s still lugging around the dead weight she refers to as a hot husband. :sneaky:

On the subject of the hot husband, they had a romantic night away which involved Nadia knocking herself out by inhaling two carrier bags full of carbs, butter and cheese, whilst Mark Adderley made juvenile repeated jokes about sex toys. 😩

Kiki’s Maths tutor managed to scrape her through her GCSEs, after Mark Adderley sabotaged her education. I wonder if she’ll let Moodie stroke her certificates when they arrive? ☹

Paddy dumped Moodie, as she continues to degrade herself online and drink her life away. ☹

Nadim and Roberta have not appeared on the family Youtube channel since they 'emigrated' to Jordan (returning to live next door a couple of months later but not until poor Julia had to deal with the fallout of Nadia's lies). Nadia attempts to compensate for this by doubling the number of references to her father being Arabic. Similarly, fat Lisa and Lee the warm up guy appear to have buggered off, too.

I don’t really have much else to say. I could write about what I’ve replaced their channel with, though:

Coffee Moaning < Denise Welch’s Juicy Crack is much more entertaining whilst I’m working, especially if Mark Adderley is flying solo. 🤮 In the latest episode I listened to, Denise and Lincoln were in The Groucho Club and you could hear Carol Vorderman and Richard Arnold in the background! Beats the sound of unkempt dog toenails on an unwashed floor.

When they mess everyone around < LondonEats. Maybe it’s because I’m a South Londoner but it’s really satisfying watching Milo Sterlini grafting in the gig economy as a side hustle showing an insight to living and delivering in London. He has a similar number of subscribers as the Sawalha-Adderley’s but the views and likes are simply incomparable. Milo also holds down a maintenance job at a university and has recently qualified as a plumber. Perhaps, that’s why he doesn’t have time to buy in a load of bots. :unsure: He seems like a really decent young man, too. Maybe, Mark Adderley could make a film about him. :sneaky:

Their holiday ‘films’ for the subs < Jeremy and Cara from The Magic Geekdom are fab. They are a joyful couple who research and edit their videos really well researched and edited. I’m learning so much more about the UK. In fact, we’ve booked a short break to the Jurassic Coast off the back of one of their vlogs.

Vlogmas – more sleep. Result!

The other bonus with this superior content is that my partner is actually interested, too. Whereas the one good thing about Sawalha-Adderley’s Youtube channel is tattle! Thank you all! :love:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Let's not forget we had the classic moment where nadia sawalha revealed herself to be physically abusive to her husband!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
How can he live his life like this?

No male friends.
No socializing with anyone bar close family.
No job.

He lives in this weird YT bubble waving a phone around, anything is up for content.

No other decent woman would put up with his way of living he must be the laziest man ever and how old leather face is not ashamed to be married to him I will never understand ( not that she would get better, but he's such a layabout).

How in 20? years of marriage has she been ok to have a guy indoors EVERY day doing nothing.

I think she's been petrified he would cheat.
💯 Telly Fanatic Of course Mark Adderley would cheat. Most likely with a man. A drunk, undiscerning man. However, what Nadia Sawalha doesn't realise is that the greatest gift her hot husband could give her would be to set her free. Except he'll wanting half of her house, of course. 🤬 Personally, I'd give him the garden. :sneaky:

That Live tonight was excruciating 😣
They've clearly spent a lot of time talking about how submissive Russ is currently working at the Oxford Playhouse. So, they tear themselves away from their love nest, so that Mummy Nadia can take her hot husband out for a play date. :oops:

This thumbnail sums up the sorry show. Mark is as high as a kite at the prospect of working on his rusty 'brotherhood' skills, whilst Nadia looks relieved that she doesn't have to spend the evening with him asking if she's wearing knickers / filming teaser trailers. He's been busy knocking up another compilation film of every time he's reduced himself to hysterics in the last week FFS. :rolleyes: Have they fallen out with Skye Elise, too? I thought this was her gig?
1693054875312.png

Time stamp 5:55 But hang on a minute. What's that Russ? You're not around tonight, Russ? :sneaky: Or tomorrow, either? 😂 😂 😂 Did your mummy not write it in her diary, Russ?

Russ is my new favourite submissive. :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hope that they do a bit more now summer is almost over otherwise this 🧵 is going to move as slow as Nanny Di.

It would appear that good ole Ashley has fallen along the wayside just like the others mentioned ⬆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Big Lisa seems a good mother so surely she must see that Maddie and Mark are bums..

this is possibly why she's backed away from them.

I haven't seen Lisa since last vlogmas I think?

• Wow
Big Lisa seems a good mother so surely she must see that Maddie and Mark are bums..

this is possibly why she's backed away from them.

I haven't seen Lisa since last vlogmas I think?
I think Lisa was instrumental in getting Kiki back into school. Her work is done with the Sawalha Adderleys - I would have cut Nadia Sawalha dead after this public bitchery. 🤬 🤬

Time stamp 23:40

Carlos doesn't appear to be part of Mark Adderley's Man Squad any longer, either. Good for Carlos! Here's hoping Mark Adderley doesn't need to call on him in an 'emergency'. :sneaky:

• Wow
  • Haha
View attachment 2405853

A gentle reminder of who we're dealing with here

When did luscious Lisa last make a show-stopping appearance
My husband has dementia and and sometimes just speaks his (other) mind - he looked over my shoulder whilst I was reading my tablet in bed and said - why has that stupid man taken a photo of himself wetting the bed and laughing - he should have my pants on. How true - MA is such a twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think Lisa was instrumental in getting Kiki back into school. Her work is done with the Sawalha Adderleys - I would have cut Nadia Sawalha dead after this public bitchery. 🤬 🤬

Time stamp 23:40

Carlos doesn't appear to be part of Mark Adderley's Man Squad any longer, either. Good for Carlos! Here's hoping Mark Adderley doesn't need to call on him in an 'emergency'. :sneaky:
Wow! I’d not watched that before. What a cow she was behind Lisa’s back! I hope she realises it’s why she can’t keep friends. Really, really spiteful.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Wow! I’d not watched that before. What a cow she was behind Lisa’s back! I hope she realises it’s why she can’t keep friends. Really, really spiteful.
note how nadia says scotch eggs have a lot of calories. obviously it was a day when she believed in calories. now she no longer believes in them and they have ceased to exist, science is for boys. FICK AS PIG tit

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I am so fed up with how stupid they are especially Nitwit believing how Mark Ball is nearly phd educated, nearly counsellor, nearly pianist, nearly shortlisted for play can’t remember what, nearly Oscar film nominated, nearly a famous home schooling author, … what we can say for sure is that he is a big failure, is hopeless in foreign politics, geography, languages ( loved “on y ve”😏) and she will continue to entertain the principle that he is so intelligent and so hot that it has become hilarious 🤣 need to stop watching dumb and dumber as not helping my mindset (instead of my ments, adhd, bipolar or depression 🙄)

• Heart
she has a three thousand quid estimated, regular appearance fee on a national television programme, yet she is broadcasting herself kicking and hitting her husband cos she didn't like what he said; completely jeopardising her main and only real source of income.

Why would she do that? and why would he put it out on the internet as a highlight from their pretend tv show?

Oh, I remember, it's because they are both as fick as pigshit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

@missmickey timestamp, cos I know you always love it when nadia brings out her shop bought BAAAAHHHAARRRHHHHRAAATTT

"did anyone ever see me on lorraine making a complete idiot of myself"

yes, dear, but to a far greater extent than you realise. lol
---
Screenshot 2023-08-27 at 15.14.45.png

someone needs a scale and polish.
---
required slagging off of nanny di, timestamp. the usual "you know who is wonderful-me! you know who isn't- nanny di!"

---
timestamp: look at those yummy pips going into the dip

---
Screenshot 2023-08-27 at 15.35.48.png

---
dina's teeth get a fresh layer of staining

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Some pics that the unemployed one posted ...

Smashed glass on the payment👌and sat drinking wine in a public play park ( I thought that was illegal)

Screenshot_20230828-131042.png

Screenshot_20230828-131053.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.