Nadia Sawalha #53 Spreads Rats, Mange & Nits cos she's a FILTHY Witch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the old No Name Sunday Show from a year ago that they have made public, AG commented on it. He no longer seems to be a family guest judging by the lack of family guest badge next to his name. I wonder what has gone on there.
His comment was a year ago so maybe he wasnt a family guest then 🤔

Reactions: 6
Is AG a family guest now? He definitely was a couple of years ago as he recently got his 2 year signed card. I know recently there was a row between some other subs and him.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s always promoting dinas food she sells in the market so I asked Dina if she felt it was acceptable to be involved in food preparation endorsed by such unhygienic cooking methods as those of her sister ? Very polite straight question I thought. Blocked within minutes 😝😝😝😝😝

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Timestamp: apparently, they put that what they put out is not suitable for young listeners..... anyone ever seen that. the bullshit that comes out of her mouth. In case it was to them talking about how she had looked like she was wanking the other day.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Timestamp: apparently, they put that what they put out is not suitable for young listeners..... anyone ever seen that. the bullshit that comes out of her mouth. In case it was to them talking about how she had looked like she was wanking the other day.

100% @afrozenpea 😡
More BS when they say “their ENTIRE extended family” Is that 3 members for Nitty and 1 member for Manky???

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
And the swearing about masturbation was uncalled for today on their “family YouTube” channel but today apparently it isn’t one!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
there's something really mentally sick about when you realise that you are saying something adult (i.e. talking about wanking), panic about it, and then just lie, in such a way that anyone watching is going to know is a lie, and you don't seem to realise it. It's completely insane.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Julia has been at her parents today
she has posted on her IG
she had a lovely day with them
get that nasty Dina Manks and Nitty

• Heart
Reactions: 21

still nadia and dina managed to keep themselves busy creating another masterpiece. can't wait to see the director's cut and behind the scenes action during hometime.

(in case you don't know, nadia said how there would be "behind the scenes" of the post during coffee moaning. lol wot does she think these are.... oscar winning films lololol)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

still nadia and dina managed to keep themselves busy creating another masterpiece. can't wait to see the director's cut and behind the scenes action during hometime.

(in case you don't know, nadia said how there would be "behind the scenes" of the post during coffee moaning. lol wot does she think these are.... oscar winning films lololol)
we will only have to wait four months to watch the behind the scenes footage

• Haha
Reactions: 13
we will only have to wait four months to watch the behind the scenes footage
It is a pity she has nothing else better to do, she really thinks she is something else doing these stupid skits when she is doing nothing more than making herself look a fool.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

It's like groundhog day at her house, same old boring shite day in day out.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Whatever happened to Baby Jane, is all I see……..
This is all quite pitiful - Nittya does a Kardashian post every few weeks because including a Kardashian hashtag is guaranteed to attract more eyeballs, and for the same reason Manky is doing his daily Johnny Depp/Amber Heard updates complete with hashtags that mention them, even though he knows nothing about the legal process. It’s all about the eyeballs and money for these two folks.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
100% @afrozenpea 😡
More BS when they say “their ENTIRE extended family” Is that 3 members for Nitty and 1 member for Manky???
YES! ‘ENTIRE’ family
NO JULIA
NO KIKI
Also the description amazes me all that subject matter listed
“Quantity not Quality’ comes to mind but we don’t even get the quantity these days! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Whatever happened to Baby Jane, is all I see……..
Imagine being married to someone whose purpose in life is sitting around watching adult women dressing you like thoroughbred fools and thinking it’s normal. Ridiculous and stupid.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Sad nitty she really is a silly prat nothing in her life apart from playing dress up.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.