Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eye_Spy

Chatty Member
Lol Julia puts up a photo of herself fully clothed so Nadia has to react by showing as much flesh as possible. You could put Julia’s t shirt and jeans on a 20 year old and they would look just as appropriate as they do in her, Nadia doesn’t seem to be able to pull off dressing youthful in the same way.

I think Nadia uses the ‘body confidence’ labels wrongly. I’d say being body confident is about being happy with what you have got and making the best of it. Nadia doesn’t do either, she is intermittent fasting so is trying to loose weight meaning she does not accept her current weight/shape, and she purposely will dress and publicly put out photos of herself looking as bad as she possibly can, the example here being that the bikini’s aren’t even in the right size, and she’s not at a beach so there’s no logic in why she thinks it should inspire confidence to see herself in that state.

When she is on tv, there are stylists and makeup artists and hairdressers who most of the time are making her look the best she can. That is an example of making the best of what she has, yet the photos she shares are often of her intentionally looking at her worst. She doesn’t object to being made up for tv though, so she is a walking contradiction.

Just seems to me that it’s about getting attention good or bad at and going to any length to get it. There isn’t any logic other than that behind it.

I also thought there was reference to breast implants (nearly getting burst, which Mark was asked to cut from the film but didn’t) in the vlog where they were making a farce out of taking a mattress up the staircase.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
Maybe she’ll announce her latest book deal…let’s guess the topic:

16:8 - My Journey To A Diet Free Life

The Vegetable Based CookBook for Meat Lovers

Living With Bi Polar: What Not to Do

Body Acceptance: A Picture Book
Living with an addict (did you know her husband was an addict?)

How to be a perfect parent

Teens safety online, there's really no need, they are just expressing themselves (with very few clothes on)

• Haha

Herbert2005

VIP Member
Oh did you know that Mark Adderley has written a brilliant drama and it’s a comedy drama 🤣 wonder what happened to all the other brilliant writings we have heard about these past 5 years???🤔
I can remember one that featured a Cornish seagull. It probably has been on the Amazon Bestseller list and i just missed it or maybe it was made into a film . I can't say i watch many blockbusters nowadays. 🤷‍♀️

Jeez, they don't half chat shit.

• Haha

amber.gl19

Chatty Member
She dodged a lot of questions again today on LW, referencing her parents marriage rather than her own. We know the truth Nitty 😉

• Wow

afrozenpea

VIP Member
lol mank's condolences to someone going to a funeral interrupted by the pickled onion in a frightwig "singing" "if you like a lot of choclit on yr biscit joinar club".

you couldn't make it up

celebwity masterschill says a genoese sponger has not fat.

paul hollywood does not agree.... (but some people do)

now she is saying that anne widdecombe is always going on about being a virgin.

I honestly don't think that's the case. How to debase a serious politician..... oh but of course nadia has worked with someone who says that EVERYWHERE she goes she says she's a virgin. Must make for some awkward exhanges at starbucks/the car mechanics. And having met her a couple of times, I can tell you I was not informed of whether her hymen is intact.

Nadia really cannot hear the bullshit that comes out of her mouth.

she pronounces circadian, surkardian. probably as in kim surkardian.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

afrozenpea

VIP Member
i'm sure a, her tits are fake, b, she'd look a lot worse without the implants.

if she really wanted to do a shit version of kateferdinands post, she should have also filmed it in her garden.

I can't beleive how much effort went in to creating this piece ofcrap, the point of which I am really not sure of.

• Sick
  • Haha

utubegreed

The photos are getting worse. In some of those bikini photos the outline bulge of her pubic hair can be seen.

• Sick

Poddular

VIP Member
They never fail to disappoint and annoy.
Infact they are experts in excuses,lies and letdowns.
Arseholes.

• Angry
  • Heart

Herbert2005

VIP Member
What will Manky Mouse do with himself once the jury returns it’s verdict?! How will he fill the returning void of jobless days…
He'll be doing continual post mortems on the damn thing, probably right up until end of November when he'll have to once again haul his sorry arse up into the loft to drag down the Christmas trees.

Lazy tosser!

• Haha

tangledweb

Looks like Mark's dropped the 'tech' idea from CM. I'm disappointed because I desperately wanted to see another stock image of biscuits/random child on plane.

• Haha

LizSmithqwerty

VIP Member
I’m reporting them tomorrow first thing for the cruelest video I’ve ever seen. And don’t even think of deleting Mark because it’s saved. It was bang out of order and spray them with bleach is pure evil.

• Heart

missmickey

VIP Member
Angela Rayner watches CM🤣🤣🤣 oh sorry her team does 🤣🤥🤥
The lies lies that come out of Nitwit’s mouth 😡 and I’ve said it before, I have never seen eyes as void and cold as hers …
Timestamp 2.00
https://tattle.life/attachments/ea8c8f81-9dac-4bd1-a5a3-c6995a3f10e3-jpeg.1306474/
1653945750703.png
The dead eyes of an alcoholic. ☹
It’s a shame Mark Adderley is so invested in his dated ‘addiction is so edgy’ narrative that he can’t see what’s in front of his eyes. Nadia Sawalha doesn’t drink, because she’s the life and soul of the party. She drinks by herself at home, or before she gets home, to blot out the reality of what her life has become. ☹
The future isn’t looking too rosy either but she doesn’t know the full extent of this, because her ‘hot’ unemployed husband, Mark Adderley (who is living in her house and off her wages), is in charge of ‘their’ finances. 🤬
#MrSpain

• Angry
  • Heart

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I think she has had implants but, like with everything in her life, hasn’t bothered with any maintenance so she’s probably in need of a new set and an uplift. She loves her boobs and is always commenting on them or trying to get them in camera shots but without a bra I’m sure they are half way down to her knees.
All these new bikinis - I’m sure they’re planning a holiday abroad soon. She was stressing that Mark needs to get help with his ears or he’ll be moaning about them on the plane in the last HTSM.
Nanny Di better give her grey joggers a wash and dig out her two holiday t/shirts 🤮✈🏖☀

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Muchado

Joe Wicks will be on the telly tonight discussing his childhood...cue Manky Mc Skanky doing a review from his cupboard and making it all about himself with Nadia by his side gazing into his face as he speaks with a tear rolling down her cheek.

• Haha

afrozenpea

VIP Member
He's basically salivating over the details of a domestic abuse case and finds it hard to separate the human beings from the characters they portray on the big screen. It's so beyond offensive, I'm not surprised Nadia Sawalha bowed out of his misogynistic monologue. Mark Adderley is literally tugging himself off over the "Trial of the Century". 😡

Time stamp 49:29
Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard (Day 15) Amber Dramatically Breaks Down Whilst Testifying - YouTube

Mark Adderley: "Check this out [inserts wrong clip]. Oh no that's not it. Check this out!" He proceeds to talk over the clip. "Did you see that? Do you like the way I pulled in that clip?" What does the man want? A GCSE? A sticker? A cuddle? Sorry, but his clunky copying and pasting of images and film clips into a big white box is the latest layer of lame - on a par with the polls.
View attachment 1246534

"It's like a mini f*cking movie, I mean TV studio in here." 😂😂😂
It really isn't, though. Puffed Up Pratt.
everything you said: there's a difference betwen being interested in a trial in an unbiased and appropriate manner, and some saddo jerking himself off over every detail, with a horrible misogynistic bias in his interpretation. gross, immature wazzockery. he revolts me.

Waffle3

VIP Member
His weekly show! 100’s of brilliant reviews! He gets around 100 likes and 20 comments per week! Completely deluded the pair of them 🤣🤣🤣
Just a few of the brilliant reviews this week (meaning 17 comments in all) 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

missmickey

VIP Member
You know their channel is dying when I can't even be tempted to check in to see what stupid stuff is going on now.

The figures don't lie, and they know this too. I suspect that may be why they seem to be giving up on the channel.

There were was consistently around 1.5m views per month in early 2020. Now, it's at 800-900k or so. They're also now doing a scattergun approach of just putting out video after video just to end up getting less views. Hm... not sure the extra effort is paying off.

I also notice that they haven't had more than 1,000 monthly subscribers since May 2021. This is rounded to the nearest 1,000, so really is the lowest amount posisble.
I swung by Mark Adderley's Trial Grand Finale just now to (n) and witnessed Nadia Sawalha actually giving her unemployed husband a round of applause for making notes during the trial. Again, she suggests he should have his own show. Well, with only 173 people watching (minus one for me and God knows how many for Angela Rayner's team :sneaky:), the poor deluded cow is wasting her breath.

1654112785604.png

• Haha
  • Sick