Nadia Sawalha #44 Youngest back to school, Nads the fool, M talks rimmin, content dimming!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So have she given up homeschooling then?
I read her younger sister Julia and her really don't get on.

Reactions: 10
So have she given up homeschooling then?
I read her younger sister Julia and her really don't get on.
The oldest one is now 18 so that is the end of her home schooling (what bit there ever was) and the younger one has chosen to go back to school.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nurse ratched is going on and on about vaccines for coffee moaning..... it really isn't that bigger a deal, and she is comparing having both pfizer and az to mixing wine and gin, and calling Holly their resident doctor.

Now she's doing the phonetic alphabet using swear words. she's so uncharming

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Nurse ratched is going on and on about vaccines for coffee moaning..... it really isn't that bigger a deal, and she is comparing having both pfizer and az to mixing wine and gin, and calling Holly their resident doctor.

Now she's doing the phonetic alphabet using swear words. she's so uncharming
Where is His Masters Voice this morning ?
Phonetic alphabet comments are like 6 year olds who have just heard a swear word for the first time.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Just what a sick, partially blind dog needs…to come face to face with a pair of unwashed trousers doused in air freshener.

Dogs and humans have different anatomies and different tolerance of medications and their strengths…putting in prescribed (human) homeopathic remedies on every 15 minutes is beyond stupid. Even my domestic cats have been prescribed different strength doses of flea preventions drops due to them being different weights, so with a dog it must be similarly important to take care with medication strength, Chi Chi is probably less than 1/4 weight of average adult.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
They are beyond stupid. Who would ever spray chemicals around let alone when you have a dog with breathing issues?
Made me laugh when he took his crocs off to go into chi chi’s room then along came Di with her shoes on. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
:coffee:Coffee Moaning for Tuesday. It's the day after the election here and for the first time in my life, I stood at the poll wondering if I would make a choice or just spoil my ballot, because I was so pissed off that Disney Prince called an election 2 years early into a mandate and during a pandemic. 😤 Thankfully it is a minority gov't, so he is going to have to work with the opposition. Check out the title for today "We Don't Want Our Child Jabbed. Do you? GAS Shortage, M25 Eco Warriors & My 16/8 Fast." Looks like a doozy.

It looks like a Nadia solo gig today. She cleans the lens with her sleeve. Her face is taking up my whole monitor, dial it back woman! "OH have I got a cheat for you all you neat freaks." Mark is "working" in town today. She says she is having a camera crew over this morning. Toffee is barking, must be mail. 🐶 Off Nadia waddles saying "Hang on, I'll be back." It's not mail, IT'S DINA BRINGING MILK AND BISCUITS!!!! Nadia asks if her she can recognize the house and check the drawers. "Not that drawer, open the cupboards." Dina;"Yeah, well let's film it in a week." 🤭 Nads tells her to look in the corner cupboard, the cupboard under the sink. "I haven't stopped fuckin cleaning for 48 hours and I'm absolutely knackered and I was sick yesterday." Yeah, yeah. 😒 Dina says hello and Nads says to follow her on artbybox. So off goes Dina through the garden to next door.

Nads has the clear frames on, acting like she is getting serious about this live now. Nadia is going to show her cleaning efforts, says that Mark will kill her because they filmed it for the vlog, which means it will probably show up around the end of November. Someone mentions MAFS UK and Nads says she only watched the first episode. Talk about the whole house being sick, Dina was sick, her mum and dad. Kiki was off school yesterday. Painful sore throat. So this film crew is the real reason she tidied up. She didn't want the sun to shine, because then she would have to clean the windows. 😦 Nadia says she has never had any airs and graces. Yes, no one would mistake you for a Hyacynth Bucket type. "My drawers are closed!!" Filthy mare. 😫 She is filming something for Loose Women with her dad. Newbie spiel. She is really hyper today. Roll call of sorts.

Are you going to have your child vaccinated? It seems like a 50/50 split. Nads wants to know how people came to that decision. "We don't really know yet." Paula's 14yo got the vaccine. Nadia goes on about personal choice. Why do they put flowers in a vase on the floor? :unsure: Nadia is still blabbing about side effects. Holly is feeling better after having the vaccine. Heather says she stopped getting her period since getting the vaccine. How old is Heather? It could be the change. 🤭 Nads says not to worry, because she read up on it and on Insta they have info, SO TAKE THAT THE LANCET! :rolleyes: Talk about confusion and conflicting messages. Maddie has decide to have the jab, might help her long COVID. Nads says we have to kind to rabid antivaxxers, because they are just scared. (Okay and that is where I draw the line. These bastards were blocking hospitals in my country and the conspiracy theories they throw about, calling healthcare workers and medical staff sheep and tools of the gov't, to hell with their fears they can STFU.:mad:) Holly is spouting her knowledge about 2 types of immunity: innate and adaptive, da yoofs have revved up immune systems. "What does that mean Holly?" asks Nadia. Holly says it would boost their innate through the adaptive(vaccine) immunity. "Does anyone else feel weird about mixing their vaccines?" Nadia equates it to mixing one's alcohol, of course. 🍸 Loopy Lou's child wants the vaccine, because cases are rising at her school.

Nadia's problem: Morse code but in alphabet. Heather said D for Dick on the phone the other day. Nadia's problem? She uses a swear word. Yes, really. She was talking to a posh woman on the phone from the insurance company and she said V, the woman heard B, Nadia said V as in Vagina. :rolleyes: Does she not know you use proper names to clarify a letter, like B as in Bob, V as in Victoria, N as in Norman. What planet is she on? If she has to say P, she thinks penis. 😩 It's that or petit pois and that is another language. Gemma says she should have said vaccine. Someone says V for vulva. 😵 "I just stand there and lose all vocbruary." 🤯 "What do we say for A, because I want to say anus." She is laughing now. HIT THE LIKE BUTTON, NEW SUBSCRIBE AND THE NOTIFICATION 🔔.

Nadia was listening to Nick Ferrari "He's so right wing!" Whilst she was listening the whole M25 thing was kicking off. About 30 protesters ran onto the motorway. This time the police were quite rough. "I feel so sorry for everyone in this." Talk about gas poverty and home insulation. Nads says they have stop what they are doing now. MinkyMoo says there is a right way to go about it. Nadia says climbing buildings naked and glueing themselves!?! :eek:

GAS: "How confusing is the gas? What do you think of Boris' analogies?" Someone says their gas company went bust last week. "Who thinks we need to deprivatise the gas companies?" Talk about praying for a mild winter. The cap will stay in place and prices will go up, gov't screwed up and food prices will go up. Reem wants to know why the prices are going up and Nads says they are cutting the universal credit "WTF?" Someone mentions shelves being empty and Nads says that Dina went to the shops and the shelves were bare and Nads, well she did an Ocado shop and so many things are not available. HIT THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON AND THE NOTIFICATON BELL. HOW MANY LIKES HAVE WE GOT? TELL ME WHEN IT IS AT 200. Roll call. Nadia shows us her tidy house. "I wish I had done an walk around before it was such a shithole...I had washing up I had left for 2 days!" 😧 There are 3 other people living in that house. Why can't they do the washing up? "Look in here guys! Look in the cupboard! Look, look, look, whatcha think?" She says she is practically Stacey Solomon. "Whose house is this? Who lives in a house like this? Not that Nadia Sawalawalawala off t'telleh." Fayes says bout bloody time. She is going to keep the doors open because the windows are filthy and says its a bit of a tip out back. "So you proud of me guys?" Yes, wow you clean your home. Here's a cookie 🍪. :rolleyes: "It nearly fuckin killed me, I'm not joking."

ANYWAY, LOVE YA, I GOTTA GO, THEY ARE GOING TO BE HERE IN A MINUTE. GOTTA GO FOR A WEE. WE SHOULD DO A POLL ON HOW LONG IT LASTS. You can take your poll and shove it up your :p I EVEN DESCALED MY COFFEE MACHINE!! Calm your tits Nads. LOVE YOU, HAVE A MARVELOUS DAY, I WILL BE VLOGGING, DAD WILL BE ROUND, LISA DOING THE MAKE-UP, OH DO YOU WANT TO SEE IN THERE? There is the teens' room that looks like a dosshouse. "Yeah, total shithole." And that is that. :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Dear Bitterntwisted … I find your Coffee Moaning summaries achingly funny !🧡⭐ And beautifully succinct … so well-summarised! With witty repartee & observations thrown in … they are an educational ‘hoot’! Many thanks for all your efforts. You are consistent & very resilient! 👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Mark's 'working in town this morning'. I have to laugh - he must be filming family members in a public park again.

Nadia also says Mark is 'such a director'. Don't think he's winning any Oscars judging from the past couple of 'films'. Chi chi's picture slapped onto frame with microsoft paint while Nadia pretended to look sad on the beach comes to mind.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 773230 These are the women who went. Apart from 'Nanny Linda', I don't think she is close to any of the women here. They certainly aren't in her clique of Jane, Kaye, Carol, Denise, Stacey. Maybe that explains why she didn't go.
I don’t think she was invited. I don’t think it was a case of her choosing whether she wanted to go. I think for the last 3 times she has been she was there to represent ITV not just Loose Women, and each time she has sat in her seat swearing because This Morning won.

As always she thinks it’s ‘darn to earf’ to show your true feelings to the public; but there are ways of doing so. You can shrug your shoulders with a ‘never mind maybe next time’ expression then smile gracefully and applaud your FELLOW ITV colleagues. The sheer cheek of the woman to think Loose Women would come close to winning over the This Morning, she’s deluded. This Morning are the Newspaper, Loose Women is the 4 page cheap pull-out you get with it.

She always looks drunk in her seat, and it became the thing to watch out for. ’What was Nadia Sawalha’s outrageous reaction going to be?’

Once, fine, she could get away with it, after that when cameras zoom straight in for her reaction (she knows it) and managed to make the award about her; but that brings bad publicity for ITV because she’s not being a good sport. She comes across as an ugly, bitter, drunk tv panellist.

We know she’s a liar, fact. All that nonsense about her hating red carpet events. She couldn’t have looked happier than when she was at the Premiere of Dexter Fletcher’s film, and that is a real red carpet event (albeit being blue) big stars, Hollywood style.

The group of women in that photo are carefully selected. Linda represents a certain age group and almost has National treasure status, Ruth a consummate professional who is also attached to This Morning and the rest are all fresh, new, vibrant panellists. They all, also look quite classy in that photo and don’t look like they are there as an excuse to get smashed. They look happy to be there to represent their programme which they are proud of.

NitWitch has done herself so much damage via YT and Insta, she is too much of a liability to be put anywhere near Live Tv and BOOZE!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
More LIES 🤥

So the Sawalha-Adderleys could not do coffee moaning yesterday as they were so ill...

Nadia today tells everybody she has spent 48 hours cleaning their sh*t hole for a team of people to come and film in their house 🤥

So they lied about being ill 🤥

Shes lying to whoever is filming their house by PRETENDING its always clean and tidy 😡

I suggest the Sawalha-Adderleys join the below group as a couple TO TRY AND STOP Blooming LYING 🤥 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
More LIES 🤥

So the Sawalha-Adderleys could not do coffee moaning yesterday as they were so ill...

Nadia today tells everybody she has spent 48 hours cleaning their sh*t hole for a team of people to come and film in their house 🤥

Shes lying to whoever is filming their house by PRETENDING its always clean and tidy 😡

I suggest the Sawalha-Adderleys join the below group as a couple TO TRY AND STOP Blooming LYING 🤥 😂
Her Instagram stories today state that the power of homeopathy made them well from their illness yesterday!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19

the purge- rated 15. hope the 14 year old with anxiety enjoyed it.

That whole diatribe from hometime from mank about trolls wanting people to kill themselves is a sign of someone suffering narcissistic injury because his over inflated sense of self i sunable to deal with any criticism..

Her Instagram stories today state that the power of homeopathy made them well from their illness yesterday!
delusional mare.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
More LIES 🤥

Also, Maddie is still deciding whether she wants to get the covid vaccination or not… yet a few weeks ago, Mark said that she’d had her first jab🤥🤥🤥
They literally cannot stop lying.
I love though, that they’re both totally incapable of keeping their lies going without tripping themselves up down the line.
They can’t even lie well. Pair of useless idiots🤣

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
More LIES 🤥

..and ANOTHER lie, it won’t have been her cleaning.

:unsure: Dina’s head is firmly inserted up Nit’s A**e (the things people will do for money and attention :sick:)

Dina has used Nitty’s following in order to gain publicity for her business, to the point where I have noticed Julia has been removed from Dina’s IG posts (that is cruel.) I would imagine that would be deeply hurtful for Julia.

It reminds of the Taste of My Life sketch when Julia says ‘they’re quite scary.’ I’m beginning to wonder about Dina, I thought she came across as quite pleasant but to use and abuse people on SM for for your own gain is in my book, despicable.

So, she now has Dina well and truly trapped in her web. I’m guessing the NitWITCH has laid down an SM law:

If you want me to ‘like’ anything, then you can’t include Julia on your posts, and whenever I need you to clean my house from top to bottom you will do so.’

EDIT:

I wrote this before reading @bitterntwisted ’s CM, so I’m possibly wrong, or, she told Dina to come round and basically pretend/lie that she didn’t help. I haven’t watched it, but it sounds quite contrived. Why is Dina suddenly visiting during CM?

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
It reminds of the Taste of My Life sketch when Julia says ‘they’re quite scary.’ I’m beginning to wonder about Dina, I thought she came across as quite pleasant but to use and abuse people on SM for for your own gain is in my book, despicable.
anyone who displays the extremely nasty vocal tone Dina does is not a pleasant person imo.

Reactions: 18
Mark's 'working in town this morning'. I have to laugh - he must be filming family members in a public park again.

Nadia also says Mark is 'such a director'. Don't think he's winning any Oscars judging from the past couple of 'films'. Chi chi's picture slapped onto frame with microsoft paint while Nadia pretended to look sad on the beach comes to mind.
Funny isn't it as soon as there are any visitors to the house that he is not involved in he goes into town on business!!! She must think we all came over on a banana boat. The truth is that Mr nearly Psychologist is terrified of interacting with anyone, especially men! How can you be a counsellor and be afraid to talk to people. Also you would think as a so called film maker he would enjoy having a crew in the house! Idiot he is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Funny isn't it as soon as there are any visitors to the house that he is not involved in he goes into town on business!!! She must think we all came over on a banana boat. The truth is that Mr nearly Psychologist is terrified of interacting with anyone, especially men! How can you be a counsellor and be afraid to talk to people. Also you would think as a so called film maker he would enjoy having a crew in the house! Idiot he is.
exactly this.
He cannot cope with anyone coming to the house
He has zero social skills, why oh why is he doing a mickey mouse qualificaiton that will eventually invovle socia ineraction of a very personal level

• Haha
  • Heart
He would sweat so much he would need hospitalisation from dehydration if he had to ‘chill’ with a film crew. When was the last time he actually went out and filmed a professional (under contract) job? Must have been at least 10 years ago.

He wouldn’t even recognise their equipment. Technology changes so fast, we only have to look out our phones and other devices to see that. He probably wouldn’t even know what was a camera and what was a microphone. You would think he would be wanting to vlog the hell out of this event, I mean that’s the kind of content SUBS want to see. Real behind-the scenes stuff. Spot on @Miffysmate , not only scared of interacting but interacting with people from his chosen career. I think we can all safely confirm he will never direct, write, film, or edit anything unless it happens inside the SA Towers, and, that it will never see the light of day.

How embarrassing. She must be so sick of lying to herself.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Did she say Manky is working in London??? Lol

More like he's taken kiki to school and gone to the cinema on his own for a day of hiding away from the professionals who are working at his house!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.