Nadia Sawalha #44 Youngest back to school, Nads the fool, M talks rimmin, content dimming!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go… as predicted
I suppose she couldn’t do it straight away because she had to wait for Mark to dig out a clip of them together to screenshot.
She couldn’t just post a picture of the man himself could she🙄
38082D3E-32A9-4E8F-AEBB-55AC15A25DB2.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I have been away for a while because both my parents died in the space of two months and I needed a break from those two.

So they are all sick. They say they are too ill for the live, but they have done a test and it isn’t covid. They need to do a pcr test rather than a lateral flow test. Those aren’t accurate. I hope they don’t have covid because they were only out for a meal with her parents the other night.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I have been away for a while because both my parents died in the space of two months and I needed a break from those two.

So they are all sick. They say they are too ill for the live, but they have done a test and it isn’t covid. They need to do a pcr test rather than a lateral flow test. Those aren’t accurate. I hope they don’t have covid because they were only out for a meal with her parents the other night.
So sorry to hear about that @Ulrika my condolences to you.I can only imagine how hard that has been for you.Take care of yourself and it was probably good for you to have a break from these two idiots.
They are never careful are they when it comes to family members?
I think they really don't appreciate anything and really nothing means anything to them they just lie and fob people of and don't honour their commitments sometimes I wonder why any of us bother with them?
They are probably not worth it but you are worth it!
So take care of yourself but we are all here for you if you need a welcome distraction or to chat. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24

I’ve noticed you haven’t been around much @Ulrika
Very sorry about your parents - losing both in such a short space of time is unimaginable.
Hope you have people close to look after you.
Take care 💕

• Heart
Sorry to hear that @Ulrika, condolences to you. :(🌹

On the bright side, those two are allegedly sick so no CM and possibly no whine o'clock. 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 17

I’m ever so sorry that you’ve lost both of your parents within such a small space of time. It’s a strange feeling being an orphan at any age xxx

Where does it say they are sick ? I can’t see anything. Hope their parents are ok

Reactions: 7
Where does it say they are sick ? I can’t see anything. Hope their parents are ok
Not too sick for IG 😡
[/QUOTE]
This is just one excuse after another after another. Hope they are keeping a note of which one they use and when. They are such grifters. :mad:

• Angry
Here we go… as predicted
I suppose she couldn’t do it straight away because she had to wait for Mark to dig out a clip of them together to screenshot.
She couldn’t just post a picture of the man himself could she🙄View attachment 771898
There's probably no CM because he was up all night trying to download a copy and screen grab a shot of them in what must have been a 'blink and you'll miss it' scene.

No Wine O'Clock because of course she will be grieving, possibly a drunken late night live on what a special person he was and how close they were.

She's embarrassingly late with her condolences. Having to put up a photo simply proves she barely knew him.

Reactions: 18
Not too sick for IG 😡
[/QUOTE]
She's obsessed with IG. A very unhealthy addiction or perhaps just a case of too much time on her hands.

Reactions: 15
Not too sick for IG 😡
She's obsessed with IG. A very unhealthy addiction or perhaps just a case of too much time on her hands.
[/QUOTE]
IG must be like a talking mirror to her. She posts a photo and waits for adoring comments that she can sit and read all day.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
View attachment 768975View attachment 768976View attachment 768977View attachment 768978View attachment 768979View attachment 768980View attachment 768981View attachment 768982View attachment 768983View attachment 768984
You don’t like posing just showing your ‘handsome’ face do you hey? Too humble for that…
🤔

(Just a small selection from his IG, showing how much he ‘doesn’t like posing’)
No, hates attention. A real wallflower eh Mank. Auditioning for a serial killer, woman, creepy pervert or the man who lived in a toy cave and never washed. Maybe these are his hot husband for hire Tinder shots. Form an orderly queue ladies.

• Haha
  • Sick
No, hates attention. A real wallflower eh Mank. Auditioning for a serial killer, woman, creepy pervert or the man who lived in a toy cave and never washed. Maybe these are his hot husband for hire Tinder shots. Form an orderly queue ladies.
hes certainly no hot husband in my book
hes got horrible tartar teeth, sweaty greasy hair, filthy feet and fingernails and looks to much like his bossy nanny thelma
he makes my flesh crawl

• Sick
  • Haha
hes certainly no hot husband in my book
hes got horrible tartar teeth, sweaty greasy hair, filthy feet and fingernails and looks to much like his bossy nanny thelma
he makes my flesh crawl
Ha ha. He does look like battleaxe Thelma. He was never hot. He was a geeky looking kid. A psycho killer young adult and now he's just a grease ball next to his beached whale wife. The one he calls a beautiful woman. Delusional.:LOL:

• Haha
Mark Adderely, a 50 year old man constantly posting selfies on IG, desperately seeking attention.
It’s embarrassing 😆

• Sick
  • Haha
908D8B3E-9BE7-4BAA-A3A6-FE37FBC9105B.jpeg

This is the face of a woman who is so desperately sad about the fate of her poorly dog the first thing she thinks to do is come on Insta and eye f@ck herself

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I bet he watched the Emmy awards all through the night and was tooooo tired 😴😴😴 this morning for CM…. plus it’s Monday 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ha ha. He does look like battleaxe Thelma. He was never hot. He was a geeky looking kid. A psycho killer young adult and now he's just a grease ball next to his beached whale wife. The one he calls a beautiful woman. Delusional.:LOL:
I think he sees himself as a bit of a Hugh Grant type, and she thinks she is a cross between Angelina Jolie ( with all her charity work and being an ambassador) with a good helping of Nigella, Domestic Goddess.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Why oh why does he rarely smile? The pouting is becoming very annoying g and repetitive. If he is going post endless selfies, why portray himself looking so unkempt, dead eyed and morose? I mean if he wants attention such as “Mark you’re so handsome” why not smile and not just the very occasional smirk? Or is he pushing the “I’m so mentally unstable and unwell” narrative ?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.