Nadia Sawalha #40 Said she burnt her neck with hot honey. Sells soul daily for the money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he has a Messiah (saviour) complex they both do she believes she is saving Mark and Mark believes he could save the world? šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø šŸ¤Ŗ
If only people would just listen to their (his) words (hey Boris etc are you listening?):p
Doubt it!

He has totally pissed me off today. Pope Francis is a man full of humility, compassion and faith. Whether you are a Christian or not, this Pope is a good man. He is trying to heal and change the Catholic Church. It's a slow job due to the people on the inside of the church but he is trying hard. Mark Adderley bears no resemblance whatsoever to him and a dirty egotistical liar like him, taking the piss out of a decent human being is disgusting. They talk about kindness but neither of them have a speck of it in them.

Not a suggestion for a title but a suggestion to market their book....
"Do you want your kids to swear and flip the bird? Would you like them to post suggestive photos for the world to see? Would you like to be proud of how they stay in bed half the day, smoke in the park and have no qualifications or job? Then you need to buy our book "Honey I ruined the kids lives and I can ruin your kids too" "

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
On CM today he said he ā€œtalked Skye Elise through the weekend.ā€

šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤Æ WTAF

The chances that he has genuinely struck up a friendship with this sub and will be inviting her into his life as an equal? ZERO.

Dangerously stepping over a boundary and playing at being a counsellor for his own ego? ABSOLUTELY.

Even IF his intentions were only to help, itā€™s just wrong. You are NOT a counsellor Mark. And the fact he advertised it and gloated about it this morning, is just beyond. So what happens if countless other vulnerable subs now need to be ā€œtalked through the weekendā€?? I suppose they wonā€™t be worthy enough. Why not try to help but keep it private? Oh yeah, heā€™s an attention seeking w@nker. What if SE had wanted it kept private? Will he be on the phone to CS next time she tries to end it? What happened to them saying theyā€™re not qualified to help anyone?

Dangerous and stupid.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Just messing around with anagrams and Nadia Sawalha comes out as: A Anal Wash Aid. She could do with one of those for her potty mouth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
On CM today he said he ā€œtalked Skye Elise through the weekend.ā€

šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤Æ WTAF

The chances that he has genuinely struck up a friendship with this sub and will be inviting her into his life as an equal? ZERO.

Dangerously stepping over a boundary and playing at being a counsellor for his own ego? ABSOLUTELY.

Even IF his intentions were only to help, itā€™s just wrong. You are NOT a counsellor Mark. And the fact he advertised it and gloated about it this morning, is just beyond. So what happens if countless other vulnerable subs now need to be ā€œtalked through the weekendā€?? I suppose they wonā€™t be worthy enough. Why not try to help but keep it private? Oh yeah, heā€™s an attention seeking w@nker. What if SE had wanted it kept private? Will he be on the phone to CS next time she tries to end it? What happened to them saying theyā€™re not qualified to help anyone?

Dangerous and stupid.
Wow.
Wrong for all the reasons you said times a million.
Never heard of confidentiality or unqualified Mark, you total knob
Ego out of control.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
They talk as if Mark is still drinking. Mark doesn't like sparkling wine, she says what about vodka and tonic, he says the vodka dulls the sparkle, how can he remember drinks in such detail?
Very true and I have never heard of a recovering alcoholic mention their addiction at every single opportunity. It does not ring true. I suspect he is drinking again or had a relapse. Remember itā€™s soon his 17 year sobriety anniversary - get ready for of all the subs messages, possible gifts, and of course his build up to the whole event. Why wear all these t shirts about drinking? It is for sympathy, attention, - Iā€™m pretty much disgusted with their recent behaviour. If it were my partner I would never drink in front of them like N does. It just isnā€™t funny or entertaining in any way.

To me, yesterdayā€™s wash out was watching a couple of drunks trying to find the gusto to go to bed with one another but knowing that they wonā€™t ā€˜manageā€™ it.
. In the morning as well! Should be reported.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I think it's pretty obvious he STILL drinks. They have to keep up the pretence but constently slip up. He also needs an excuse not to work. I think he should feel ashamed of himself, all of his girls clearly suffer because of him. I remember him directing subs to one of his daughters accounts and there's a photo clearly showing self harm scars on her arm. :(

• Wow
  • Sad
Very true and I have never heard of a recovering alcoholic mention their addiction at every single opportunity. It does not ring true. I suspect he is drinking again or had a relapse. Remember itā€™s soon his 17 year sobriety anniversary - get ready for of all the subs messages, possible gifts, and of course his build up to the whole event. Why wear all these t shirts about drinking? It is for sympathy, attention, - Iā€™m pretty much disgusted with their recent behaviour. If it were my partner I would never drink in front of them like N does. It just isnā€™t funny or entertaining in any way.

. In the morning as well! Should be reported.
Totally agree about the drinking and as for the t-shirt šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬. Along with all the other posters and viewers who have either struggled with alcohol themselves or have watched love ones struggle in the past or present I would like to say I don't find it remotely funny !!!!
For a supposed alcoholic to mock this very serious, very common life affecting disease.
I do have a sense of humour but if you had really seen or gone through the true horrors of alcoholism you would NOT be mocking it. šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬
He makes me so angry with his "smartarse" behaviour.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
HOME TIME 34 BRIGHTON: NADIA Gets BEACH RAGE, Nadia's UNTIDINESS Shocks LISA & Mark Awaits Diagnosis - YouTube
Time stamp 27:19

Nadia Sawalha intentionally and covertly films other people's children in their swimming costumes, her justification being: "I'm going to turn the camera round and pretend I'm talking to you so no one realises they're being filmed. People do that to me all the time." :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Omg she choose to be on the public eye. She is a scumbag I can't stand to watch them anymore. I usually try to stay calm but this has pushed me over the edge. Used to be him who got to me now I think they deserve each other.

That is a piss poor defence. Horrible spiteful woman.

Raging!!

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Omg she choose to be on the public eye. She is a scumbag I can't stand to watch them anymore. I usually try to stay calm but this has pushed me over the edge. Used to be him who got to me now I think they deserve each other.

That is a piss poor defence. Horrible spiteful woman.

Raging!!

HOME TIME 34 BRIGHTON: NADIA Gets BEACH RAGE, Nadia's UNTIDINESS Shocks LISA & Mark Awaits Diagnosis - YouTube

32:17
More content without consent. :mad: :mad: :mad:
Nadia Sawalha: "I'm just going to turn it round and pretend I'm talking but I'll be filming her." A child. :mad::mad::mad:

33:35
Nadia Sawalha: "How are you real and how are you not scared of all these men around here?"
Stop projecting your countless anxieties onto a talented stranger. A child. :mad::mad::mad: You're the f*cking "obsessed" predator with your illicit filming, Nadia Sawalha. I can just imagine Mark Adderley rightly blowing his gasket if he found out a middle-aged stranger was hanging around at twilight filming his daughters in this fashion. But to replicate this scenario, they'd actually have to have developed some kind of discernible talent... He, being the Editor and the more intelligent of the pair, also seems to think that this 'content' makes the cut for their family YTube channel. :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Of course he is drinking he craves booze all the time. There's always empty wine bottles in their kitchen and a cupboard full of spirits and if he was a recovering alcoholic she wouldn't be sitting right next to him drinking and have all that alcohol in the house. Anyway what 50 year old man would act the way he does, all that silliness and smut if he wasn't drinking or taking drugs he acts like a kid going through puberty. Same for Maddie scribbling on your bedroom wall is what kids do not an 18 year old and she always looks high on something. I tried to watch one of the film reviews lastnight and she was just sitting there posing and pouting and pulling silly faces obviously seeing her reflection in something and she must have been thinking how beautiful she is. I actually don't see it, just average looking but with a very big ego.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Of course he is drinking he craves booze all the time. There's always empty wine bottles in their kitchen and a cupboard full of spirits and if he was a recovering alcoholic she wouldn't be sitting right next to him drinking and have all that alcohol in the house. Anyway what 50 year old man would act the way he does, all that silliness and smut if he wasn't drinking or taking drugs he acts like a kid going through puberty. Same for Maddie scribbling on your bedroom wall is what kids do not an 18 year old and she always looks high on something. I tried to watch one of the film reviews lastnight and she was just sitting there posing and pouting and pulling silly faces obviously seeing her reflection in something and she must have been thinking how beautiful she is. I actually don't see it, just average looking but with a very big ego.
yes he definitly had slurred speach in that CM
and he seemed quite 'high'
His obsession with alcohol is off the scale
Most people who have given up alcohol after that length of time are well over it and glad they gave up the drin
Denise Welch is 9 years sober and she says she has never felt better, yes, she admits sometimes its hard, as she has a huge social circle of friends who all drink, but she has never obsessed about not drining and is still full of life and beans
Loads of people have stopped drinking & dont go on and on and on....
what a sad twit he is
proves he has no interest in anything or anyone other than himself

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
It's like he can't go a minute without bringing up the alcoholism and rehab. Have noticed he comments on Kate Beckinsale's Insta. He thinks they're mates because of the mugs. Truth is he pestered her like he did Jo Wicks. Billy no mates, is friends with them in his head. Kate had a yoga picture and he left a comment about the yoga teacher in rehab. That was what sixteen years ago. Creepy, pervy. saddo.
Moanie is odd too. The gurning and faces she makes on the PCJunkies make her look deranged like her father. I just see Vicky Pollard.

• Heart
  • Haha
In the recent Vlogs and lives, if M appears to have brain fog, zone out periods, ( if these are indeed true rather than feigned), Therefore if he taking the increasing dosage of anti psychotic medications AND secretly drinking, unlikely to admit the fact to his Dr, there is no way he should be fit to drive a car. Does anyone agree?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Iā€™m not sure they truly know the massive massive effects of Alcoholism. Period
That ā€œstill drinkingā€ T shirt is two fingers up to everyone whose life is blighted by this disease

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

32:17
More content without consent. :mad: :mad: :mad:
Nadia Sawalha: "I'm just going to turn it round and pretend I'm talking but I'll be filming her." A child. :mad::mad::mad:

33:35
Nadia Sawalha: "How are you real and how are you not scared of all these men around here?"
Stop projecting your countless anxieties onto a talented stranger. A child. :mad::mad::mad: You're the f*cking "obsessed" predator with your illicit filming, Nadia Sawalha. I can just imagine Mark Adderley rightly blowing his gasket if he found out a middle-aged stranger was hanging around at twilight filming his daughters in this fashion. But to replicate this scenario, they'd actually have to have developed some kind of discernible talent... He, being the Editor and the more intelligent of the pair, also seems to think that this 'content' makes the cut for their family YTube channel. :mad:
Excellent points Missmickey very well said.
I agree it is very intrusive and disturbing sadly she seems to have decided that because they have filmed their children covertly and without consent that it's ok to do the same to other people's?
Also just because she shows the world and it's mother absolutely everything that it somehow gives her the right to expect other people to be up for being under the cameras gaze?
Honestly with their crude innuendos and exhibitionism running rampant I think they have both completely lost all perspective and decency?
They are both predatory and egotistical and arrogant and without boundaries so really we are seeing the world through their eyes now!
Do whatever you feel like justify it think that your always right so anyone else must automatically agree with you? (No need to ask permission).
Sorry (not sorry) but they are right now two of the sickest people on YouTube or with a media platform it's becoming almost unbearably sleazy and lazy and painful to watch at the moment and really unless they decide to stop it (which I doubt because of all the perks and they are both attention whores) it's only going to go from bad to worse.
Yes I know we have said that before but I'm beginning to realise that the hell they have created is without limits and Endless?
They are not normal people (and that doesn't make them special either) a normal person would have taken stock and evaluated the situation and where it was heading a long time ago?
They live without shame or guilt in my opinion and then there is no access to a higher power or self to intervene and stop this lunacy?
All that matters to them is attention money and doing as they please oh and getting applauded for it!
How pathetic and sad and basic and low level is that?
I think with the exception of a few diehard fans most people are starting to laugh at them and not with them?
So ultimately the jokes on them!

As for their relationship with children I see them as being in competition with them?
Not having grown up or developed themselves they still act out?
Her like the playground bully she has always been and him as a kind of nerdy loner who doesn't know how to communicate and so stores in his head a revenge list of all the people who have hurt him?
So he carrys around lots of internal scars and pain but instead of releasing them they just fester and get passed on?
I can see why some people are more sympathetic towards him because he is inwardly locked in and there are glimpses of intelligence but he cannot handle anything positive he gets over excited and then his ego comes out (enabled by her) and he spoils it!
He has been self sabotaging his whole life why stop now? Ditto Nadia she is like a wrecking ball in full flow she seems to like it like that damage is interesting to her?
I don't think they will ever change and it's not a case of getting older and wiser (how sad) but older and more infantile?
Of course neither of them are good around kids who is irresponsible will never be trustworthy or trusted it's their own faults they made their beds they can lie in them!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.