Nadia Sawalha #40 Said she burnt her neck with hot honey. Sells soul daily for the money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We need some new thread title suggestions ... So much to choose from once again... The gruesome twosome continue to get worse in every aspect 👎🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The men I know in real life in their fifties who make Instagram skits are proper dickheads too ........
He’s the Pope today, may well be Satan tomorrow
The submissives seem to enjoy it though, not sure if they are laughing with him or at him

He’s imitating The Pope but can’t find the Soap on a rope. She’s getting paid wads to push hair care but her mane is a mess they love to have a following who are in distress 🤦🏻‍♀️
I think he has a Messiah (saviour) complex they both do she believes she is saving Mark and Mark believes he could save the world? 🤷‍♀️ 🤪
If only people would just listen to their (his) words (hey Boris etc are you listening?):p
Doubt it!

• Haha
  • Angry
They are just so vulgar -my children would just disown me if I acted like N on social media-disown me forever and for the afterlife too...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
With comments like this one I've posted below, the Sawalha-Adderleys are never going to stop broadcasting 🔞 rubbish under the guise of "family entertainment"...

I have a sense of humour but this subs comment isn't in the least bit funny to me... The child is 6!!!

The Sawalha-Adderleys are absolutely insufferable 👎🤮🤢
Keep reporting them.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That just about says it all about the type of people that watch them now. They should never be allowed to call it a family channel.
They’re as bad as each other but she’s entirely controlled by him. It’s horrible to watch . He has no friends or interests so is stuck at home all the time involved in every move she makes and she gives a pretence that he’s educating their kids and directing their films🤣🤣🤣 bless her rose tinted goggles.

• Heart
  • Haha
Had a lovely lunch in Crystal Palace with a good friend this afternoon, who happens to live a five minute walk from Nadia Sawalha and Mark Adderley. She mentioned a challenge she has set herself: apparently there are 300 independent restaurants within a 4 mile radius of where they live. Approximately 100 of them are in the Crystal Palace triangle and she intends to sample every one of these before the year is out. So, how come we've only see the Swadderleys eat at cr*ppy chain restaurants when they are such foodies who like to support local businesses?

Silver lining - at least I can continue to lunch with my friend without Dumb and Dumber waving their camera in my face.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
It's like a card kids get from santa,thankyou for being a good girl and being kind to mummy and daddy,remember now santa is watching you and hearing everything you say,what a crock of tit,that's humiliating to the person receiving it.
I see the kids don’t sign The Subs Card … I thought one of his excuses to why the cards are late was because it was HARD to get ALL OF THE FAMILY TOGETHER AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!!! 😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I see the kids don’t sign The Subs Card … I thought one of his excuses to why the cards are late was because it was HARD to get ALL OF THE FAMILY TOGETHER AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!!! 😡
I think his excuse was that it was hard to get N&M in the house at the same time (the kid’s photos no longer feature on the cards as they want to distance themselves from the channel, understandably)… but N&M are in there together daily. Why not do it after CM? I’m sure there are plenty of opportunities. They just can’t be bothered - and to be honest, I don’t blame them, but they shouldn’t make promises they can’t keep.
That’s the one thing they’re good at and do often though

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Thread title suggestion: TweedleDum and TweedleNearlyPhD Spouting More Daily Nonsense From SE19

• Haha
  • Heart
Ashley has done another of his ‘falling down’ videos 🤷‍♀️ He needs to get himself checked out if he genuinely falls down so much, or is he just trying to be funny like he thinks his hero is?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
My title suggestion is

Nadia demands freebies, both getting drunk, and swearing in front of kids is no joke! 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
We detest their lies but all they eat is fries 🍟 to get their highs (for a title)

Title
There’s wiser chewing grass.... Nadia put away your Ass.... The director is a nut likes nothing more than smut and loves to spend his time in a self imposed rut ......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
With comments like this one I've posted below, the Sawalha-Adderleys are never going to stop broadcasting 🔞 rubbish under the guise of "family entertainment"...

I have a sense of humour but this subs comment isn't in the least bit funny to me... The child is 6!!!

The Sawalha-Adderleys are absolutely insufferable 👎🤮🤢
Disgusting.... 😡

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.