Nadia Sawalha #40 Said she burnt her neck with hot honey. Sells soul daily for the money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone needs to remind these two that they are parents!!! Parents of a young emotionally vulnerable child who has to live with the repercussions of her parents behaviour every single day... Who has to have therapy because of her parents behaviour every single day...

It's not in the least bit funny Mark Adderley, your poor youngest child has to wake up and see this alongside your woe is me desperate Mental Mank posts 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
These two are parents!!! Parents of a young emotionally vulnerable child who has to live with the repercussions of her parents behaviour every single day... Who has to have therapy because of her parents behaviour every single day...

It's not in the least bit funny Mark Adderley, your poor youngest child has to wake up and see this alongside your woe is me desperate Mental Mank posts 😡
Not in the least bit funny but it's handy that Nadia Sawalha can parade her daughters' upset at her unhinged online behaviour as 'content' for her phoned in Hello! clickbait interviews. :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I believe that sad sod is actually jealous of Nadia ending up in the sidebar of shame at the likes of the Daily Mail for showing her bits and bobs. He's probably hoping his name will be in a headline there. He'd be over the moon (pardon the pun) and make his next vlog all about how he never thought his bum would end up in the news. We see your desperation to be noticed Mank. It's pathetic.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
From this to this in 2 short years. I know we've all had a tough 18 months but Manky just has no self respect anymore.

Also regarding his completely childish mooning, how is that funny and does he ever, or indeed does Nitty ever think about the repercusions for their kids, their parents or her employers when they publish their foul mouthed, suggestive content On SM?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
It looks like he's modelling himself on a poor homeless man who has no access to water or clean clothes... He's getting more disgusting by the day! Manky by name, Manky by nature... 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Not in the least bit funny but it's handy that Nadia Sawalha can parade her daughters' upset at her unhinged online behaviour as 'content' for her phoned in Hello! clickbait interviews. :mad:

From this to this in 2 short years. I know we've all had a tough 18 months but Manky just has no self respect anymore.

Also regarding his completely childish mooning, how is that funny and does he ever, or indeed does Nitty ever think about the repercusions for their kids, their parents or her employers when they publish their foul mouthed, suggestive content On SM?
Mark Adderley's grubby buttocks in the Daily Wail sidebar of shame. 🤞 hey blue tick Mark? :sneaky:
Either way, now it's out there on the Gram, Nadia Sawalha and Mark Adderley will phone Hello! themselves and include their daughters' reactions in the headline. 😴:sleep::sleep:
Loose Women's Nadia Sawalha shocks fans with naked photo of husband Mark Adderley | HELLO! (hellomagazine.com)

Loose Women's Nadia Sawalha posts cheeky photo of nude husband Mark Adderley
Wait 'til you see their daughter's reaction! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I wonder if this makes the girls' therapy #taxdeductible, too?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
What an imbecile, as if anyone would want to see his stinky fat hairy arse. He should be locked up in a lunatic asylum, nutty as they come.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Living doll.png

Troll face.png

Wow - Mark Adderley has developed full on Troll Face. He'll be first for the chop when the new troll hunting facial recognition technology is unleashed in Nadia Sawalha's dreams! :oops:

• Haha
  • Wow
I’ve got 99 problems but my mooning man ain’t one...
Honestly who would put up with that carry on
I know couples in their twenties who would have more foresight than those two tubes
I would prefer a jail cell than to have to live with that hyper behaviour, not cute, not funny not attractive

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What is wrong with that sub suggesting Mark set-up a buy me a coffee to raise funds for Nanny Di bookcases? These people have money! :rolleyes:

The dog story: Toffee was taken to the vet's and was diagnosed with kennel cough. They were told Toffee has to isolate and give her remedies, as this has to sort itself out. Maddie was supposed to stay with Chi Chi at Patrick's and look after her, but Chi Chi wouldn't settle, so Chi Chi came home and they are now separated by a door. Is there a draft excluder by that door, who knows.

The mooning: Are you kidding me? Just when I think he is as juvenile as he can get, he does this. Whatever we think of noga, Nadia considers it a serioius thing for her and her followers and he pulls this stunt. It comes off as him undermining her. What a jackass. :cautious:

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
What is wrong with that sub suggesting Mark set-up a buy me a coffee to raise funds for Nanny Di bookcases? These people have money! :rolleyes:

The mooning: Are you kidding me? Just when I think he is as juvenile as he can get, he does this. Whatever we think of noga, Nadia considers it a serioius thing for her and her followers and he pulls this stunt. It comes off as him undermining her. What a jackass. :cautious:
Agree on all counts. Also reported the mooning as it violates IG’s terms.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Oh Fluff off Nadia!
Plagiarism again. 🥱
Stealing Tattlers alternative yoga phrases.
What a complete uncreative brain dead scammer she is.
Yoga? shes just having a stretch ater being sat on her arse all night watching shite TV

Someone needs to remind these two that they are parents!!! Parents of a young emotionally vulnerable child who has to live with the repercussions of her parents behaviour every single day... Who has to have therapy because of her parents behaviour every single day...

god he is so stuck in the 70's when men seemed to think this sort of nonsense was funny
the feminist *rollseyes* manky just cant help himself can he? piss taking nasty misogynist

Mark Adderley's grubby buttocks in the Daily Wail sidebar of shame. 🤞 hey blue tick Mark? :sneaky:
Either way, now it's out there on the Gram, Nadia Sawalha and Mark Adderley will phone Hello! themselves and include their daughters' reactions in the headline. 😴:sleep::sleep:
Loose Women's Nadia Sawalha shocks fans with naked photo of husband Mark Adderley | HELLO! (hellomagazine.com)

Loose Women's Nadia Sawalha posts cheeky photo of nude husband Mark Adderley
Wait 'til you see their daughter's reaction! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I wonder if this makes the girls' therapy #taxdeductible, too?
yes I remember that - it was when they went to a hotel and filmed her eating a big mac in bed post sex!
fecking disgusting - i think it made the front page of the daily fail he was in the right hand corner - what a prick

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Stupid idiot and he was ragging on about dick pics on CM , they are so inconsistent!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
The yoga shire is so fake it’s all for likes..if u we’re doing it properly/seriously u wouldn’t have him in the background the lighting would be better & u would create your own words not steal them from other people

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So juvenile. He really loves to demean Nadia whilst demeaning himself at the same time. Grubby little man. He’s such a hypocrite. If somebody did that in front of his daughters he would be incandescent but it’s ok to put it out on SM where his daughters and all their friends can see it. Plus 450k followers. And Nadia thinks it ok to repost it. I despair. No wonder KiKi needs therapy with these two as parents. Not funny or clever. I’ve reported it.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
What a morning on Tattle! ☀ Mark’s sweaty arse and Nadia’s sweaty trip down under 🤢🤢🤢 Think I’ll be skipping breakfast this morning 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.