Nadia Sawalha #40 Said she burnt her neck with hot honey. Sells soul daily for the money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh who do we thank for yet again a great title?
And suggestions for a new poll?

Reactions: 8
Do you think now they have a sort of diagnosis for Chi Chi the family may finally commit to keeping the house clean to prevent little Cheech picking up germs or anything that may cause her system to go into meltdown again? No me either 🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Don't tell me....he hates it? :rolleyes:
nah, he hasn't watched it. it's a load of drivel about how he hasn't watched it. he then watches the trailer. pronounces henry cavill, CARVILL, says he likes things like castles in stuff, and then turns and alan partirdges the "viewers" and says they must just leave a comment below as to whether he should watch the first series, because they obviously care so much about this man baby's viewiing habits. it really is a very crappy, contentless, substanceless video, that no-one but a totally self-interested narcissist would make. No doubt a load of the submissives will soon be jerking him off in the comments.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Don't tell me....he hates it? :rolleyes:
Yeah because he could so much better right? :D
Is it not on a par with the gold standard as set by Mark the auteur director and his meticulous editing work! (That he is so so busy at every single day?)Hmm :unsure::p

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
D
So Chichi has a life threatening illness, Toffee has kennel cough, Manky has asthma and nitty has eczema and the homeopathic queen decides to use a chemical laden, highly perfumed product that poisons dogs, causes asthma attacks and makes eczema flare up????

These people aren't capable of taking care of themselves, their kids, their pets, their home, their garden or even their SM business. It's beyond me how they are all still alive. 😡😡
Didn’t she say in CM that she was giving Toffee loads of remedies?
So Toffee hasn’t been to the vet but she has Kennel cough?
Did Nitty & Mank diagnose her?
If she’s not been to the vet but they’re giving her remedies, what kind of remedies?
I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s giving Toffee some of the rescue remedies she uses herself which are
For Humans Only!!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
this video is so stupid and boring

the amazing thing though is that the worst bit of it is still nadia's voiceover at the end. why can she not speak?
He only reviews the occasional indian films for the ratings. Shallow and so not professional.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
He only reviews the occasional indian films for the ratings. Shallow and so not professional.
I agree in fact I was reading some comments under their you tube channel complaining about this and basically telling him that the Indian subscribers would unsubscribe because he never gave them any attention or content!
He has imo a very narrow view of the world and seems to be fixated on American series/films/series etc (especially marvel or things either in the action/adventure/thriller genre but yes it's very Anglo American in its orientation?)
Does the rest of the world not exist for him?
Recently I subscribed to Netflix (a bit late to the party I know!) but I was very happy to see the diversity of content.
Films from India Turkey France Spain etc etc.....
Does he never watch or pay attention to what is going on in the rest of the world and if not why?:unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 16
D

Didn’t she say in CM that she was giving Toffee loads of remedies?
So Toffee hasn’t been to the vet but she has Kennel cough?
Did Nitty & Mank diagnose her?
If she’s not been to the vet but they’re giving her remedies, what kind of remedies?
I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s giving Toffee some of the rescue remedies she uses herself which are
For Humans Only!!!
I think she is giving Toffee microwaved honey!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She's giving Toffee homeopathic remedies.... which turns out to be manuka honey. I caught the first 10 minutes I think it was of a live she did with dance yeh tits off on insta where she discusses it - she's always late to the lives and it's pretty boring conversation as Nadia always takes over.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
See Nadia 'wearing clothes for once' Sawalha creaming her over-shared knickers over the kick back against the racism towards the England footballers and conflating this with people complaining that her unsolicited areolas over cornflakes have damaged their retinas. :mad:

COFFEE MOANING LONDON Mask ROW about to ERUPT, Kate Moss & KIM Kardashian, PRINCE GEORGE Bullied! - YouTube
Time stamp 30;30
Nadia: "I think they're tracking the trolls and we'll be able to see their faces and that's fantastic!"

Do you think the fool has Dido Harding's number? It sounds as if DH has finally sorted the track and trace she was paid millions to deliver in the middle of a global pandemic. Not only that but now that man child Mark Adderley's in a strop because strangers keep gossiping about him being a self-absorbed, unemployed Narc who fiddles the wife's income to pay just a whisper of tax, DH has ramped up the model to include facial recognition. Not sure how I'll sleep tonight. :oops:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
What a bastard! :mad:
They should send this to global - a new thumbnail for their popular How to Married, So Far podcast, perhaps? :mad:

Mark Adderley will blame the meds for publicly humiliating his wife who pays all the bills.
Nadia Sawalha will believe him. :(

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.