Nadia Sawalha #40 Said she burnt her neck with hot honey. Sells soul daily for the money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

2 hours ago - Meals in Minutes - Pimped up Chicken and Avocado wrap.
Not watched it as I only had a free few mins wifi on the train.

• Sick
Reactions: 11

Well all I can say is that it looks better than that ice cream sandwich monstrosity that she did last time!
Mind you anything would be an improvement on that! :p

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Well all I can say is that it looks better than that ice cream sandwich monstrosity that she did last time!
lol there's still no need to add olive oil to pine nuts when they are toasting........they are full of oil. guess she just needs more oil on top of the pine nuts, mayo, advocado, pesto sauce and more mayo to balance out those greens.

still doing the here's a great way to get veggies into yer familly gels type talk.

she did just literally make a single sandwich though......guess it brought back memories of the sandwich shop.

may the lord strike her down for using pret-a-mangers name in vain.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
anyone can put some food in a wrap
why is that a recipe
shes obvs not cooking at the moment bets she on some fad diet that she is having delivered!

Reactions: 19
anyone can put some food in a wrap
why is that a recipe
shes obvs not cooking at the moment bets she on some fad diet that she is having delivered!
Mark Adderley always begins the 'cooking' vlogs with a focus on the flowers and often flits back to comment on them.
Is this product placement for Freddie's Flowers or does he enjoy enjoy filming flowers because they - like their beloved forgotten dogs - don't answer back?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Of course he is drinking he craves booze all the time. There's always empty wine bottles in their kitchen and a cupboard full of spirits and if he was a recovering alcoholic she wouldn't be sitting right next to him drinking and have all that alcohol in the house. Anyway what 50 year old man would act the way he does, all that silliness and smut if he wasn't drinking or taking drugs he acts like a kid going through puberty. Same for Maddie scribbling on your bedroom wall is what kids do not an 18 year old and she always looks high on something. I tried to watch one of the film reviews lastnight and she was just sitting there posing and pouting and pulling silly faces obviously seeing her reflection in something and she must have been thinking how beautiful she is. I actually don't see it, just average looking but with a very big ego.
And even on the off chance that he has given up drink, and maybe relapsed a few times, it's obvious he hasn't dealt with it. He's a dry drunk at best. But I think he still drinks sometimes yea. He looks like a drinker recently, bit bloated etc.

Reactions: 16
Yes, I agree. Finally, an actual meal!! That ice cream sandwich was like a parody of itself.

Reactions: 8
#
Yes, I agree. Finally, an actual meal!! That ice cream sandwich was like a parody of itself.
When is she going to actually do what it says on the tin and make a real "meal" in minutes instead of a snack. That is something my hubby knocks up for his own lunch out of bits in the fridge and a "yellow sticker" M&S wrap. (he is a yellow sticker fiend :))
She is no Jamie Oliver and never will be so she should stop showing them all this crap

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Whoops a daisy, according to Nadia's Instagram, the Sawalha-Adderleys have a leak in their lounge... I love the thought of something costing them money for a change!!! šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 18

How the f**k can he call himself a camera man with all the zooming in and out. She needs a tripod, he doesn't need to be involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.