Nadia Sawalha #4 Nadia & Marky upload tons of videos a day, with no real content but vulnerable subs still PAY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looks like he's slept in a skip. Fatty goes to bed with her make up on. Even in nice hotels it's gross. That house is not just a bit untidy it's manky. I wouldn't eat anything in that kitchen. They are both delusional. Home schooling looks like sitting around scrolling on your phone all day and going to the Southbank.
Love this...you’ve got them to a tee!
Just read through that again and the way it’s written would make a brilliant quiz question...Question...Whose Youtube Channel are we describing? Ha ha!
Btw..he does sleep in a skip..have you not seen their bed? 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
yes they do attract very needy types it because they put themselves out there as experts on Mental Health which of course they are not, whichis the worry as people with long term mental health needs will be looking to them for help rather than getting proper professional advice, sch a worry because they arent really bothered about their subs to that extent - last time someone threatened suicide they said call the samaritans & were qite dismissive/ THey need to make a disclaimer to inform people they are not professionals, in fact they should steer away from offering 'support'
Yes you’re right, they do need to make a disclaimer. They also need to stop acting as if they are fully qualified in COVID-19/mental health/addiction/eating healthily (and all the things they talk about as if they have all of the correct info).

Reactions: 9
I have just watched the Hello magazine video...a day in the life of Nadia Sawahla....and they couldnt be bothered to make themselves or their house presentable...says it all...especially about Hello Magazine if they have paid them for this rubbish.

• Wow
  • Heart
This proves my point that it’s all an act for social media View attachment 121377View attachment 121378
With all the time they have to film every little update on covid and asking subs what they`re doing etc etc ,yet she still can`t manage to get that mess sorted? It gives me anxiety just seeing that picture!.

Under lockdown it has been really nice to see how people still take pride in their appearance and when they are made to make vlogs or zoom their houses are immaculate..its all about pride..these two dont give a tit..and asking for money and donations when people are really struggling is crass.
I ring and skype my elderly mother ,and drop off her shopping for her.I`m so very proud of her ,through all this isolation ,she`s missed the stream of family and friends who visited her almost everyday .,yet her appearance is wonderful ,she goes all out to ensure she still looks (as she puts it herself) neat and tidy ,and her flat smells wonderful and is as clean as a new pin! Now ,if anyone had an excuse to let herself go (and she used to have a lovely lady clean for her once a week until covid ) ,she has ,yet she`s managed to keep up standards.Well done mum ,you`re my inspiration.:love: I just can`t wait until I can start hugging you again!🤗

I'm utterly stunned at Marks comments today, they are quite delusional...

"We have a meticulous sense of health and safety in the house"

Hmmmm, sadly this appears to be the kind of house you wipe your feet on the way out of, quite deluded to see their house in such a way. I cannot see anyone agreeing that they have a meticulous sense of health and safety in their house.

and

"We have zero tolerance for even gentle trolling as we gently champion kindness as an attribute in our children"...

Unfortunately their 17year old can only ever be heard being negative about others, the kindness kinda went over her head and like others have said, infact everyone in the house besides Kiki mocks other people regularly, they have profiteered from the coronavirus which is anything but kind. The editing of anyone who doesn't agree with their opinion is removed and called a troll. Quite dictatorship behaviour!
I`ve not watched them in a while.Have they mentioned donating yet? Considering their making a load of money on the back of covid 19 ,it`s the least they could be doing! One way to "championing kindness" and consideration for others guys!

Last edited:
  • Heart
I reckon someones paid us a visit and had a read.....hiya manky 👋

This mornings vlog nicely covered di’s situ and trolls 🙄 hate being labeled a troll for having an opinion, but oh well, worst things to be called i suppose, like a narcissistic, controlling, emotionally draining, Egotistical, money grabbing, lying, attention seeking, pathetic stinking filth bag for example 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I ring and skype my elderly mother ,and drop off her shopping for her.I`m so very proud of her ,through all this isolation ,she`s missed the stream of family and friends who visited her almost everyday .,yet her appearance is wonderful ,she goes all out to ensure she still looks (as she puts it herself) neat and tidy ,and her flat smells wonderful and is as clean as a new pin! Now ,if anyone had an excuse to let herself go (and she used to have a lovely lady clean for her once a week until covid ) ,she has ,yet she`s managed to keep up standards.Well done mum ,you`re my inspiration.:love: I just can`t wait until I can start hugging you again!🤗
Your mother sounds like my mother, literally. She was born in the 1930s, is riddled with arthritis and lives alone. In her own words: 'My house is shiny like a pin.'
Aren't we blessed? 💌

• Heart
Reactions: 7
New name for new thread & could someone create it! Im sure we all still have plenty to say🤣
He said earlier he can’t wait to get the plaque & he going to stick it on his forehead..what a total knob. Well his knob isn’t big enough😂(not that I’ve seen it)to hang the plaque on-SORRY😝

• Haha
Reactions: 6
New name for new thread & could someone create it! Im sure we all still have plenty to say🤣
He said earlier he can’t wait to get the plaque & he going to stick it on his forehead..what a total knob. Well his knob isn’t big enough😂(not that I’ve seen it)to hang the plaque on-SORRY😝
take comfort from the fact that he is the biggest knob (head) ever

• Haha
Why does Nadia constantly go on about Gogglebox? It is pathetic. She's desperate to get on. They'd be an absoute nightmare on that screeching and screaming and talking over one another. Just saw they're doing ANOTHER live...Mark's got a manky hat on that's too small and Nadia's sporting her greasy hair again. They are really playing up to the camera lately I get the feeling Gleam are watching. Poor Maddie walks in on them while they are doing a LIVE. I bet the girls are so fed up with being pushed to the sideline all the time. Mark blames his mum all the time for his childhood, he'll be on the receiving end when Maddie and Kiki are much older. "Dad do you remember when you used to ignore us everyday so you could play silly bollocks with mum on youtube?".
Exactly, I know nanny Di most certainly wasn't a model mother but he's no better with the youngest daughters. I know he often says his eldest 2 dont want to be featured but I wonder what they really make of the chaos that is the sawahla addderleys

• Heart
She’s just said on Instagram live he’s not taking her to loose women tomorrow as he’s too busy working so she has to get a car..which she said she so nervous doing..& she said mixing with other people..it’s all an act

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Funny how they keep suddenly mentioning Mark is Sooooooo busy. Yes he is busy with his youtube obsession no one is forcing the man to churn out s**t every day. I just read the comments from this mornings live chat and a poor person on there is getting shouted down by another sub all because they had dare to offer some very valid advice. And they have the cheek to call people trolls when they attract such bullyish behaviour from their subs.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That house is filthy. How can a fifty five year old woman live like that. When she cooks it's chaos. The dogs bring in all sorts. Their hygiene is so poor.Yet she went mental at Nanny Di. Those girls do feck all.
I thought that, she was horrible to Di the short time she was there. No wonder she wanted to go. I cant help laughing at her scrubbing her groceries with bleach then watch a cooking vlog, count the number of times she touches that scraggly moon her head.🤢

I just went and had a look because I am was astonished to read the comment about them saying they were British broadcasters and entitled to be tested. Who does Mark think he is kidding? He reminds me of David Brent ffs.

Di seemed to know a lot about the guy upstairs allegedly subletting, and I agree we only heard one side

Mark does sweet FC, but he sometimes forgets and we are told he is a journalist, producer, film maker, entertainer, stockbroker, lecturer, micromanager, cameraman, editor, womaniser, broadcaster.
Full time head don't forget

• Haha
Nadia talking about going back to LW like she's been called up to the front line to fight in a war. Seriously, stop fretting and don't bother with it... honestly, the nation will cope fine without it! :LOL:

• Haha
I’ve just taken a look at N twitter page...someone recently left a comment accusing her hair loss of being a publicity stunt ( which it bloody was) and another person commented back that her whole life is one publicity stunt and put a link to Tattle😁

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve just taken a look at N twitter page...someone recently left a comment accusing her hair loss of being a publicity stunt ( which it bloody was) and another person commented back that her whole life is one publicity stunt and put a link to Tattle😁
I've just had a look, I'm so glad to see other people answering her back. I'm surprised she hasn't deleted it tho

So your supposed to be 13 to join Instagram. What right minded mother, or father, would allow their 12 year old to be on Instagram, to allow them to have 9000 strangers follow them and ALLOW them and endorse them posting pictures like these??????
They are insane, absolutely insane 😕

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
So your supposed to be 13 to join Instagram. What right minded mother, or father, would allow their 12 year old to be on Instagram, to allow them to have 9000 strangers follow them and ALLOW them and endorse them posting pictures like these??????
[/QUOTE]

I find it alarming that Kiki at the age of only 12 is posting such provocative photos. I'd be telling my daughter to remove those photos...social media can be a dangerous place for young kids. Nadia and Mark both follow Kiki so they will known she's posted these photos and that in itself it is disturbing.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I find it alarming that Kiki at the age of only 12 is posting such provocative photos. I'd be telling my daughter to remove those photos...social media can be a dangerous place for young kids. Nadia and Mark both follow Kiki so they will known she's posted these photos and that in itself it is disturbing.
[/QUOTE]
I agree Grace Kelly, it's so so wrong, illegally wrong and morally wrong. 9000 ppl following her and many commenting on how good she looks including grown men 😲

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Yes, social media is a dangerous place for kids so much so my kids have all sorts of workshops and education about it from school on how to stay safe online. However, Mark and Nadia actively encourage their subs to follow their kids which is just crazy.

I switched off my ad block. Look at the ads for this video, wow the greed, I've never ever seen that many ads on a YT video.
They must be desperate for cash, Mark wants his earnings for the day.
Screenshot_20200504-022717_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
There was an even more risque one a couple of months back and she was obviously told to remove it as I cannot see it anymore. Mark constantly zooming in on Nadia's chest like it's a funfair attraction doesn't exactly help their daughters' personal growth into becoming strong independent women. Women have a tough enough time as it is but with Benny Hill as their dad they have no chance.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.