Nadia Sawalha #4 Nadia & Marky upload tons of videos a day, with no real content but vulnerable subs still PAY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if they read these comments...maybe Gleam need to...and the bosses of Loose Women.

Reactions: 4
Mark is driving Nadia to Loose Women next week??? What is wrong with the pair of them - how can they possibly think that is essential?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Mark is driving Nadia to Loose Women next week??? What is wrong with the pair of them - how can they possibly think that is essential?
And when he does that he doesn't drive straight home, he hangs around to wait for her - usually in coffee shops, so what will he do now?

I wonder if they read these comments...maybe Gleam need to...and the bosses of Loose Women.
We think Maddie has read here in the past as there were some offensive? message put up - I didn't see them as they were deleted before I saw them. Others might remember what they said.

Reactions: 2
Saw this on a vlog - I've also noticed no one it seems is allowed to write any comments without a member thinking they have the right to jump on and shout opinions down. Getting all bouncer like because they are sad enough to pay £1.99! Gad the original poster replied and expressed their opinion back! This is one of the reasons they hardly get many comments, and comments promote engagement so more fool them.

456.png

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Well i finally unsubscribed after being a loyal viewer for two years, the relentless chat & content (YouTube & social media) based around this lockdown and pandemic was the final nail in the coffin.

I think every viewer will eventually reach where i got to with them, just down to the amount of stuff they are putting out coupled with their manic 24/7 over the top characters...it is complete overkill and i just don’t understand why they would think it’s a good idea to completely saturate themselves on to their audience the way they do. I mean talk about spreading yourselves thin as people and a family.

I’ve obviously not seen a change in Marks behaviour as i haven’t watched in over a week but can’t say it would be a surprise. The one thing i did always pick up from him though was a strong vibe of being very sneaky/secretive under the surface which i don’t mean just in regards to drinking, i think N has her head in the clouds most of the time though.

Anyway, the realisation is that they can’t possibly continue as they have been, a massive blowup or burnout is inevitable, they must see that surely?!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Well i finally unsubscribed after being a loyal viewer for two years, the relentless chat & content (YouTube & social media) based around this lockdown and pandemic was the final nail in the coffin.

I think every viewer will eventually reach where i got to with them, just down to the amount of stuff they are putting out coupled with their manic 24/7 over the top characters...it is complete overkill and i just don’t understand why they would think it’s a good idea to completely saturate themselves on to their audience the way they do. I mean talk about spreading yourselves thin as people and a family.

I’ve obviously not seen a change in Marks behaviour as i haven’t watched in over a week but can’t say it would be a surprise. The one thing i did always pick up from him though was a strong vibe of being very sneaky/secretive under the surface which i don’t mean just in regards to drinking, i think N has her head in the clouds most of the time though.

Anyway, the realisation is that they can’t possibly continue as they have been, a massive blowup or burnout is inevitable, they must see that surely?!!!
I was convinced a burn out would come before they started their 4 and 5 uploads a day.
Right now I think they are running on fuel powered by greed. If they were not "talking" to their subs 24/7 they would be in a desperate way. He drives her nuts on camera. Imagine off camera.

Reactions: 9
Bit of a long one...

I have spent my career working with heavy drinkers and alcoholics, and in my opinion, Mark had been drinking before last night's "Past the Peak" vlog.

Notice how his skin colour keeps going redder then back to normal and he gets an intermittent light sweat on his forehead?

Alcohol causes vasodilation, or widening of the blood vessels in the skin, which can increase the temperature of the skin. In response, the brain signals the sweat glands to cool down the body, and the perspiration begins.

Alcohol changes the way you think and feel, and therefore influences how you act.

His tone of voice was intermittently louder than normal and his behaviour towards his wife oversteps the mark when he pokes and flicks her. He was, and often is, erratic for no reason. All classic behaviours of a secret drinker who thinks there is no evidence of their drinking. The non verbal evidence is always there.

As the alcohol ravages their body, secret drinkers suffer from skin problems and their overall appearance may suffer. Paying less attention to physical hygiene can be signs someone has a problem with drinking. These are just some of the physical effects I believe Mark shows in response to his secret drinking.

He also drank lots of water throughout the vlog which I believe was to dissipate the alcohol smell and to rehydrate. He's out of breath just going to the kitchen for more water which is uncharacteristic for someone who is fit but not for someone who is drinking.

I'd go so far as to say he's been drinking throughout the lock down. His erratic behaviour has definitely deteriorated online throughout lock down. There is no comparison to the vlogs of old and vlogs of new with regards to his behaviour.

Also Mark stays up late, drinkers often stay up late to drink in peace. Many will stay awake after everyone else has gone to bed. They can drink on their own without anyone monitoring the amount of alcohol being consumed. They feel more free when no one else is there to judge them.

If Mark is relapsing, he needs to get help asap. I believe the evidence is all there for everyone to see. His wife repeatedly keeps calling him annoying, In my humble opinion I would say his behaviour is classic relapsing behaviour.
Fair comment if you're professionally trained however as much as they infuriate me, it's a strong allegation towards someone in recovery and their support network which I'd be hesitant to do. All sorts of drugs including those he has/is on for anxiety cause similar side effects as do the drugs that are prescribed for those not considered alcoholics but 'problem drinkers' (I hate that term) to help support a decrease in their consumption of alcohol. I found your post very informative, please do not think I'm arguing. 😊

Reactions: 7
Cant stand stacey now, once she started hanging crisps up i had to unfollow 🤦‍♀️😂

Manky and nitty are laughing all the way to the bank, thats why theyre not stopping, pure greed, its what turned me off them this year, i dont like fake or money grabbying arseholes....and they are both 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
A8EF1790-A019-4E90-ABF6-DE943272BAE9.jpeg

He looks like a woman & she looks like a witch🙄do they not care what they look like??? I’d be embarrassed to put myself out there looking like they do🙈

This is the latest crap she is giving an interview for in daily mail & the one comment!!
48059DDC-523E-4C74-A893-14AFEB3BDA4B.jpeg
F93BB66A-9D1E-4362-97FB-B1C8436FFAC4.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I can't stand all the self pity these two constantly show, especially Mark. I'm not diminishing anxiety and depression in any way when it's genuine but these two love having such labels as it legitimises their wallowing in misery. Mark wants everyone else to be as miserable as he is all the time. Did anyone else hear Mark in one of the vlogs a while back say he was so proud that his daughter(Kiki) was doing really dark artwork. I wouldn't be proud that my 12 year old child was having dark thoughts and showing it in their artwork, i would be really worried.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I can't stand all the self pity these two constantly show, especially Mark. I'm not diminishing anxiety and depression in any way when it's genuine but these two love having such labels as it legitimises their wallowing in misery. Mark wants everyone else to be as miserable as he is all the time. Did anyone else hear Mark in one of the vlogs a while back say he was so proud that his daughter(Kiki) was doing really dark artwork. I wouldn't be proud that my 12 year old child was having dark thoughts and showing it in their artwork, i would be really worried.

they really do think they are wonderful parents.......

• Wow
View attachment 121172
He looks like a woman & she looks like a witch🙄do they not care what they look like??? I’d be embarrassed to put myself out there looking like they do🙈

This is the latest crap she is giving an interview for in daily mail & the one comment!!View attachment 121173View attachment 121174
My favourite thing about this comment is that fact that it's the ONLY comment 2 whole days after the article was published! N's constant whingeing no longer even has any £££ value as clickbait. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't follow Stacey I am not a fan, I think she is another one who plays her audience and the few times I have seen her on Loose Women she's always playing devils advocate and trying to be a people pleaser....just saying what she thinks everyone wants to hear.
That's exactly what she does, always accompanied by her woeful, wounded fawn expression. I loathe the gormless cow.

Interesting to read the theories of Manky hitting the bottle again. Must admit I'd not picked up on anything myself but then I wasn't looking.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Fair comment if you're professionally trained however as much as they infuriate me, it's a strong allegation towards someone in recovery and their support network which I'd be hesitant to do. All sorts of drugs including those he has/is on for anxiety cause similar side effects as do the drugs that are prescribed for those not considered alcoholics but 'problem drinkers' (I hate that term) to help support a decrease in their consumption of alcohol. I found your post very informative, please do not think I'm arguing. 😊
Hi Catwoman
The post is just my opinion. I value your opinion equally. As far as what Mark tells us, he's not on any medication for his depression and anxiety anymore. The probability for someone with so many issues relapsing during this very challenging time is very very real. His wife constantly tells anyone who will listen that he had serious issues with alcohol, however during a very serious crisis she shows no apparent thought for the extra support he may need to cope everyday.

Theyre desperate to be cool parents, hence the lack of boundaries. I have a daughter a similar age to kiki, and im all for teaching her about her body her choice, but theres no way id encourage her to bleach half her hair....im sure itl look great, but itl damage the hair no end 🤷‍♀️

Those girls are constantly told how great they are (Maddie singing), and have no boundaries. Nads tries to control everything. Mark is just an overgrown school boy. It's a deeply dysfunctional family who want the world to think they are cool. Why do they bother exercising and the eat a ton of crap. Renewing the vows thing is her begging for attention. I think Mark is deeply depressed because of her, and would be off like a shot if they had no kids.

• Heart
Hi Catwoman
The post is just my opinion. I value your opinion equally. As far as what Mark tells us, he's not on any medication for his depression and anxiety anymore. The probability for someone with so many issues relapsing during this very challenging time is very very real. His wife constantly tells anyone who will listen that he had serious issues with alcohol, however during a very serious crisis she shows no apparent thought for the extra support he may need to cope everyday.
If you’re right and he has hit the bottle I wouldn’t think the present crisis would be the reason. As long as he doesn’t catch the virus he’s no worse off than anyone else in Lockdown. In fact he’s in a very fortunate position compared to some with issues like M who are maybe living alone or in poverty for example.
I think all the craziness he shows is his way of entertaining his audience..because so many tell him how funny he is🙄🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I was reading the comments to the Live last night. My sleep pattern is awful right now so trailing through and apparently he had said something about people just want to go back to normal because they want to go to the pub. Then someone had said no actually it is because some are not actually in any government scheme to help with income therefore some people have no money coming in and were worried about their livihoods not because they wanted to go to the pub. Low and behold that comment from what I can see has been removed. I guess because a few others then also said the same and he doesn't want to look an idiot and he hates their subs having a lightbulb moment from reading other subs opinions. I've also noticed Mark has left all the comments which say "I agree with you Mark" but last night many agreed with Nadia because she also disagreed with him about the pub statement. Those comments from last night have gone.

They worry me, they are really reeling in people in a cult like fashion...putting out LIVES filling people's head with rubbish and only allowing comments praising them. Virtually any other comment is deleted or filtered. No one is allowed any kind of opinion. I know we've touched on this so many times but it seems to be getting worse.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Hes obsessed with ppl drinking/going to pubs....hes proper projecting what he wants to do! Im not that bothered about pubs/drinking, im more interested in been able to see my family! (And the kids going back to school 😉😂)

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.