Nadia Sawalha #4 Nadia & Marky upload tons of videos a day, with no real content but vulnerable subs still PAY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not subscribed to them but I see all the yellow dots where the ads are in the videos. If I played the video the ad comes up and plays. Random YT ads.
Mark made a point of talking about being ad free in the early days too, do any of you remember that.
Yep. Iv noticed just recently there’s about 8 ads in a 30 min vlog, it certainly puts me off watching them at all. Greedy buggers

Reactions: 11
It's a shame I used to really enjoy their vlogs apart from the bloody screeching when the girls were play fighting or whatever. I have enough noise in my own house, don't want others kids racket. 😂. Vlogmas 2018 was OK, but I actually enjoyed their camping trip with Nanny Di, there was a lot of that quite enchanting, the generations together. I also enjoyed can't remember what the series was but the Cornwall holiday just the two of them. I binge watched them whilst decorating. Vlogmas 2019 was terribly mismashed but a few great highlights. But I agree the greed and monotony of the huge volume of lives in particular is just crap content. Don't get me bloody started on the non declaring! 😡

Reactions: 10
It's a shame I used to really enjoy their vlogs apart from the bloody screeching when the girls were play fighting or whatever. I have enough noise in my own house, don't want others kids racket. 😂. Vlogmas 2018 was OK, but I actually enjoyed their camping trip with Nanny Di, there was a lot of that quite enchanting, the generations together. I also enjoyed can't remember what the series was but the Cornwall holiday just the two of them. I binge watched them whilst decorating. Vlogmas 2019 was terribly mismashed but a few great highlights. But I agree the greed and monotony of the huge volume of lives in particular is just crap content. Don't get me bloody started on the non declaring! 😡

shes in the daily express and Hello on line talking about her intense relationship with Manky and how lovely it all is! -shes referred to as the 'small screen star' Gleam are pushing any coverage they can get for her and its all old news....boring z lister stuff

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Why does Nadia constantly go on about Gogglebox? It is pathetic. She's desperate to get on. They'd be an absoute nightmare on that screeching and screaming and talking over one another. Just saw they're doing ANOTHER live...Mark's got a manky hat on that's too small and Nadia's sporting her greasy hair again. They are really playing up to the camera lately I get the feeling Gleam are watching. Poor Maddie walks in on them while they are doing a LIVE. I bet the girls are so fed up with being pushed to the sideline all the time. Mark blames his mum all the time for his childhood, he'll be on the receiving end when Maddie and Kiki are much older. "Dad do you remember when you used to ignore us everyday so you could play silly bollocks with mum on youtube?".

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
OMG they are just a total embarrassment now. I was on YouTube and their live came on and she is dressed in 80’s aerobics gear jumping around the room and he is sat there with a Culture Club hat on. We are going through a global pandemic and they think we will all be cheered up by their pathetic and stupid behaviour?

What sane company would take them on and market them? I just don’t get it. She has been in some form of mainstream media daily this week and it’s all crap and toe curlingly embarrassing and none of the comments are good.

I still have some of her old cooking videos saved because I still use them and these new videos are totally different. They are just utter crap. There is nothing else to say. No wonder the girls don’t seem to want to be included anymore!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Another once subscriber here, thankfully no longer! I used to enjoy the vlogs which included Kaye, Lisa, Dina, Nanny Di and Teddy. I know things are more difficult during lockdown, but the content less, relentless vlogs are just awful. All the faddy, ‘in things’ that are so important to them one minute are soon forgotten the next. All so flaky. The promised Himalayan trek footage is nowhere to be seen. It took them long enough to get to 100k. It will be interesting to see if they can carry on at this rate.......there is a lot of competition out there on a whole new level.

Thank you to the person who recommended the chateau vlogs - much more slick and professional and not so chaotic.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They might have reached one hundred thousand but my god what a long hard slog to get there. I don’t think taking three years to achieve that is something they should feel proud of. If anything she should feel embarrassed even humiliated considering she sees herself as a tv ‘star’...especially when so many other ‘unknown’ utubers can get that many followers in a matter of weeks.
Maybe it’s time to ditch all the tops and cardigans with stars on them that she likes to wear and the jewellery like the star rings and the star pendants. I found it hilarious when she began wearing them particularly the navy cardigan with the HUGE sparkly star on the back..It was like she was reminding everyone that she’s ‘the star of the show’ Ha ha what a deluded plonker she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does Nadia constantly go on about Gogglebox? It is pathetic. She's desperate to get on. They'd be an absoute nightmare on that screeching and screaming and talking over one another. Just saw they're doing ANOTHER live...Mark's got a manky hat on that's too small and Nadia's sporting her greasy hair again. They are really playing up to the camera lately I get the feeling Gleam are watching. Poor Maddie walks in on them while they are doing a LIVE. I bet the girls are so fed up with being pushed to the sideline all the time. Mark blames his mum all the time for his childhood, he'll be on the receiving end when Maddie and Kiki are much older. "Dad do you remember when you used to ignore us everyday so you could play silly bollocks with mum on youtube?".
@Grace Kelly he said last night again we were watching gogglebox & it’s soo funny..We really want to be on Gogglebox

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I saw someone has posted about Nadia on Ocado's facebook page complaining she's been getting a delivery slot every week! :ROFLMAO: Unfortunately, it wasn't me who posted but it is good to read and to know there are people watching and thinking the same thing!:ROFLMAO:

They might have reached one hundred thousand but my god what a long hard slog to get there. I don’t think taking three years to achieve that is something they should feel proud of. If anything she should feel embarrassed even humiliated considering she sees herself as a tv ‘star’...especially when so many other ‘unknown’ utubers can get that many followers in a matter of weeks.
Maybe it’s time to ditch all the tops and cardigans with stars on them that she likes to wear and the jewellery like the star rings and the star pendants. I found it hilarious when she began wearing them particularly the navy cardigan with the HUGE sparkly star on the back..It was like she was reminding everyone that she’s ‘the star of the show’ Ha ha what a deluded plonker she is!
You are so right about the stars on all her clothing!

Reactions: 6
@Grace Kelly he said last night again we were watching gogglebox & it’s soo funny..We really want to be on Gogglebox
Some time back he said he didn’t like Gogglebox and couldn’t see what people found funny about it because it didn’t make him laugh at all!
Funny now how they talk about watching it all the time and say they love it. They really do take people for fools they obviously have some kind of selfish agenda.
Gogglebox is one of my favourite things to watch. Although I dislike the Celebrity version if I heard that those two were going to appear on it I would write to Channel 4 to complain.

• Heart
I saw someone has posted about Nadia on Ocado's facebook page complaining she's been getting a delivery slot every week! :ROFLMAO: Unfortunately, it wasn't me who posted but it is good to read and to know there are people watching and thinking the same thing!:ROFLMAO:

You are so right about the stars on all her clothing!
why do they have a delivery if they have been going out the whole time? don't watch them read it on here.

I think we can all predict what she is going to say on Monday on Loose Women....My AMAZING clever husband and I have built up such a wonderful community on our you tube reality show...it has been great helping the mental health of our subs and keeping us busy at the same time...yak yak yak ... we feel we have provided a public service. Oh and our vlogs are hilarious and hysterical..Cue her own loud manic laughter. The Mark birthing a you tube plaque will be mentioned, just like she birthed a mountain when she trekked the Himalayas. (alleged trek)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Bit of a long one...

I have spent my career working with heavy drinkers and alcoholics, and in my opinion, Mark had been drinking before last night's "Past the Peak" vlog.

Notice how his skin colour keeps going redder then back to normal and he gets an intermittent light sweat on his forehead?

Alcohol causes vasodilation, or widening of the blood vessels in the skin, which can increase the temperature of the skin. In response, the brain signals the sweat glands to cool down the body, and the perspiration begins.

Alcohol changes the way you think and feel, and therefore influences how you act.

His tone of voice was intermittently louder than normal and his behaviour towards his wife oversteps the mark when he pokes and flicks her. He was, and often is, erratic for no reason. All classic behaviours of a secret drinker who thinks there is no evidence of their drinking. The non verbal evidence is always there.

As the alcohol ravages their body, secret drinkers suffer from skin problems and their overall appearance may suffer. Paying less attention to physical hygiene can be signs someone has a problem with drinking. These are just some of the physical effects I believe Mark shows in response to his secret drinking.

He also drank lots of water throughout the vlog which I believe was to dissipate the alcohol smell and to rehydrate. He's out of breath just going to the kitchen for more water which is uncharacteristic for someone who is fit but not for someone who is drinking.

I'd go so far as to say he's been drinking throughout the lock down. His erratic behaviour has definitely deteriorated online throughout lock down. There is no comparison to the vlogs of old and vlogs of new with regards to his behaviour.

Also Mark stays up late, drinkers often stay up late to drink in peace. Many will stay awake after everyone else has gone to bed. They can drink on their own without anyone monitoring the amount of alcohol being consumed. They feel more free when no one else is there to judge them.

If Mark is relapsing, he needs to get help asap. I believe the evidence is all there for everyone to see. His wife repeatedly keeps calling him annoying, In my humble opinion I would say his behaviour is classic relapsing behaviour.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Bit of a long one...

I have spent my career working with heavy drinkers and alcoholics, and in my opinion, Mark had been drinking before last night's "Past the Peak" vlog.

Notice how his skin colour keeps going redder then back to normal and he gets an intermittent light sweat on his forehead?

Alcohol causes vasodilation, or widening of the blood vessels in the skin, which can increase the temperature of the skin. In response, the brain signals the sweat glands to cool down the body, and the perspiration begins.

Alcohol changes the way you think and feel, and therefore influences how you act.

His tone of voice was intermittently louder than normal and his behaviour towards his wife oversteps the mark when he pokes and flicks her. He was, and often is, erratic for no reason. All classic behaviours of a secret drinker who thinks there is no evidence of their drinking. The non verbal evidence is always there.

As the alcohol ravages their body, secret drinkers suffer from skin problems and their overall appearance may suffer. Paying less attention to physical hygiene can be signs someone has a problem with drinking. These are just some of the physical effects I believe Mark shows in response to his secret drinking.

He also drank lots of water throughout the vlog which I believe was to dissipate the alcohol smell and to rehydrate. He's out of breath just going to the kitchen for more water which is uncharacteristic for someone who is fit but not for someone who is drinking.

I'd go so far as to say he's been drinking throughout the lock down. His erratic behaviour has definitely deteriorated online throughout lock down. There is no comparison to the vlogs of old and vlogs of new with regards to his behaviour.

Also Mark stays up late, drinkers often stay up late to drink in peace. Many will stay awake after everyone else has gone to bed. They can drink on their own without anyone monitoring the amount of alcohol being consumed. They feel more free when no one else is there to judge them.

If Mark is relapsing, he needs to get help asap. I believe the evidence is all there for everyone to see. His wife repeatedly keeps calling him annoying, In my humble opinion I would say his behaviour is classic relapsing behaviour.

Wouldnt N be able to smell it on him? Or do you think she is turning a blind eye? as shes always said she would not tolerate him drinking.But you have certainly raised some ineresting facts there that I have noticed with him, particularly his fitness & behaviour

Bit of a long one...

Those are very interesting observations and make so much sense!

Wouldnt N be able to smell it on him? Or do you think she is turning a blind eye? as shes always said she would not tolerate him drinking.But you have certainly raised some ineresting facts there that I have noticed with him, particularly his fitness & behaviour
Strong coffee can mask an alcohol smell, the kind of alcohol drunk can affect the smell, ones unwashed body smell can mask the smell. Also people in close proximity can get usto a variety of smells, it's not a science and someone secretly drinking will eventually get found out if the secret drinking is not temporary and continues,

Reactions: 5
Strong coffee can mask an alcohol smell, the kind of alcohol drunk can affect the smell, ones unwashed body smell can mask the smell. Also people in close proximity can get usto a variety of smells, it's not a science and someone secretly drinking will eventually get found out if the secret drinking is not temporary and continues,
I wonder if she knows.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.