Nadia Sawalha #4 Nadia & Marky upload tons of videos a day, with no real content but vulnerable subs still PAY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Arrrrrgh their smugness about homeschooling infuriates me. Their attitude to education in general infuriates me. If and when Maddie's music falls by the wayside what will she have to offer? very very little as she has no intentions of taking any exams and she'd probably fail them if she did with the small amount of education she's had. Poor Kiki is even worse off with no structure or guidance. Her life consists of being in her bedroom and being taken to galleries and to see films that she's too young to see. Mark thinks he's a genius just because he did a history of art degree, well whoopie doo that hardly makes him a genius. Sorry just had to vent.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Her word..Poor Mark has been sitting in that chair all day long editing..His choice..put your phone down get off social media & pay your kids & your dirty house some attention..they have a massive garden but u never see her have washing dry in the fresh air..that’s cos they wear same clothes forever🤢they must all smell of dog as the dogs seem to be everywhere & there disgusting oesophagus slobbered on all over the furniture🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Her word..Poor Mark has been sitting in that chair all day long editing..His choice..put your phone down get off social media & pay your kids & your dirty house some attention..they have a massive garden but u never see her have washing dry in the fresh air..that’s cos they wear same clothes forever🤢they must all smell of dog as the dogs seem to be everywhere & there disgusting oesophagus slobbered on all over the furniture🤢

they are just bone idle and dont appreciate the simple things in life, like having a nice clean home- calmness in the home.... just prefer to spill their personal lives all over the internet!

Reactions: 8
Arrrrrgh their smugness about homeschooling infuriates me. Their attitude to education in general infuriates me. If and when Maddie's music falls by the wayside what will she have to offer? very very little as she has no intentions of taking any exams and she'd probably fail them if she did with the small amount of education she's had. Poor Kiki is even worse off with no structure or guidance. Her life consists of being in her bedroom and being taken to galleries and to see films that she's too young to see. Mark thinks he's a genius just because he did a history of art degree, well whoopie doo that hardly makes him a genius. Sorry just had to vent.
Nadia’s words a while ago my girls don’t need to do exams as it’s not like there going to be drs or any too like that..she must really think a lot of her children’s education & intelligence

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Nadia’s words a while ago my girls don’t need to do exams as it’s not like there going to be drs or any too like that..she must really think a lot of her children’s education & intelligence

Well she only has one o level herself but she thinks Mark's super clever because he has a degree so why wouldn't she want that for her children

Reactions: 6
She keeps harping on about homeschooling most parents have come to realise that we aren't really homeschooling we are crisis schooling. Very different.

Mark is choosing to sit there "editing" I can't see what he is actually editing...perhaps doing a bit of cutting content but their vlogs are hardly well put together. He is doing it because they are greedy and wants as much content out as possible. Not too long ago they were filming lives in part 1 and 2 if anyone remembers? Suddenly getting cut off during a live then coming back on as a part 2. But it was obvious what they were doing. People realised they were doing it to double the advert monitisation and were outed then it stopped!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I recall a vlog a while ago where they took Kiki to visit Lisa's sons school, I guess now golden child maddie is "educated" they are going to send Kiki to school, bearing in mind they started home educating due to kikis anxiety it shows how Kiki comes 2nd to maddie as they don't consider it worth their time to continue educating Kiki alone. I guess now they have been asked to write a book on home schooling it doesn't matter that they're sending their "anxious" daughter back to school cos it's all about the money money money. I hope if thry do send Kiki to school she blossoms.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I skimmed the comments on the quiz vlog..people asking how r the girls my first thought was well Kiki has probably starved to death as Nadia forgets to cook her dinner as she’s so obsessed with herself & YouTube nothing else matters & he clearly doesn’t do nothing but stare at his laptop & poor teenage maddie is so missing her boyfriend & friends & drinking & smoking weed..Shame..Back to school work for most..I haven’t seen them do any work for months..⬇apart from u only teach them what u want to know about & take them to an art gallery because it interests Manky..Tell u what tho she has got too big for herself & it ain’t pretty🙄View attachment 112709
Aww come on now where’s your sympathy...poor Maddie had only just met her boyfriend in February now in lockdown she can’t see him...and bugger she’d been single for years before him...She’s just turned Seventeen for crying out loud...single for years🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry everyone - I just found you yesterday and thought so many of you hit the nail on the head re M&N.
no need to explain,
everyone is welcome here, without being questioned by others.

To everyone on the thread, please refrain from PM’ing new members,
if you’re a new member and you’ve been PM’ed asking why you’re here,
hit report on that message and admin will deal with it.

likewise if you’re suspicious of a member,
hit report on a comment and let staff know.

nobody on here has the right to question new members.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
42E2E090-FE92-4FEB-AF1D-7B968B482BB6.jpeg

Reading a child’s illustrated book..home schooling going well then😆

96174B59-F099-430B-AA49-7C382619C7E4.jpeg

Elegant as normal🙄she’s the one that does what she wants when she wants. Rules the roost & they just bow down to her..would u let 60 teenagers in your house & trash it & be told u have to stay upstairs.

1F29D10D-BA3B-41A7-8371-315EA7064C50.jpeg

Seriously if your admin would u really put your from Fraggles rock🤣

BE8FFF06-16AB-4B59-A27E-E9C6DC64A004.jpeg

There obsessed with YouTube & social media🥱

8D061043-CE46-4778-9092-1FD00820544F.jpeg

This is another one there subscribed too..is that who there trying to be like. Seems like it the amount of videos they upload..nitty & manky are at 2000 but certainly don’t have nearly 2 million subscribers😆

Last edited:
Would u want your 12 year old child to have over 9000 followers & anyone can hit follow. Out of that number how many does she know?? She only has 9 posts but if u tap on head above the photos that shows u every photo she is tagged in & there’s thousands. There obviously not bothered about her safety online at all & what she’s exposed too..we all know there’s some nasty people that go online..this really shows how irresponsible they are & self obsessed with themselves

• Wow
Would u want your 12 year old child to have over 9000 followers & anyone can hit follow. Out of that number how many does she know?? She only has 9 posts but if u tap on head above the photos that shows u every photo she is tagged in & there’s thousands. There obviously not bothered about her safety online at all & what she’s exposed too..we all know there’s some nasty people that go online..this really shows how irresponsible they are & self obsessed with themselves
They are so so irresponsible, they show the inside of their house to thousands of complete strangers and their home address is online via companies House re their dog house media comoany. They are putting their whole family at risk as like you say there are tons of weirdos out there. They are inviting weirdos. They should have made sure their address wasn't easily available online before opening the doors to their home and their children. Its as irresponsible as it gets

But you've also got to remember, they only get nice messages from their submissive 😜

Nadia said the other day that someone wants them to write a book on home educating, I nearly spat my coffee out when I learned this lol

• Haha
They are so so irresponsible, they show the inside of their house to thousands of complete strangers and their home address is online via companies House re their dog house media comoany. They are putting their whole family at risk as like you say there are tons of weirdos out there. They are inviting weirdos. They should have made sure their address wasn't easily available online before opening the doors to their home and their children. Its as irresponsible as it gets

But you've also got to remember, they only get nice messages from their submissive 😜

Nadia said the other day that someone wants them to write a book on home educating, I nearly spat my coffee out when I learned this lol
The title would be it doesn’t matter if my kids don’t take exams it’s not like there going to be Drs’s.
How to home educate your kids..take them to art galleries & a stroll round Crystal Palace park so educational..I suppose u can look at the wooden dinosaurs in the park!!

Seriously they need to get a life literally watched 10 seconds of there live & that was enough.
Educating there subs(whitch I am NOT) about coronavirus..he acts like we don’t have a phone to read stuff or a tv to watch. He thinks he is somebody superior. Then he went on to say i can’t wait for my zoom aa meeting..then said to nitty perhaps u should go to an anxiety meeting it will do u good🥱She’s just to much for me now..her fleas & maggots have come out to bite her tonight as it’s scratch scratch scratch🦗🦟there all jumping about in the Sunday show food😋

She looks dog rough as does he..need a good wash he looks so dirty🙈there just waffling about nothing that we don’t already know
I’m sure they feel they have to show there dirty selves just in case there subs forget who they are🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
The title would be it doesn’t matter if my kids don’t take exams it’s not like there going to be Drs’s.
How to home educate your kids..take them to art galleries & a stroll round Crystal Palace park so educational..I suppose u can look at the wooden dinosaurs in the park!!

Seriously they need to get a life literally watched 10 seconds of there live & that was enough.
Educating there subs(whitch I am NOT) about coronavirus..he acts like we don’t have a phone to read stuff or a tv to watch. He thinks he is somebody superior. Then he went on to say i can’t wait for my zoom aa meeting..then said to nitty perhaps u should go to an anxiety meeting it will do u good🥱She’s just to much for me now..her fleas & maggots have come out to bite her tonight as it’s scratch scratch scratch🦗🦟there all jumping about in the Sunday show food😋
I also just looked on you tube and they are doing a live, at 11.10pm Nadia said that reminds me we need Kiki to come down for her pills!!! She's 12 and should be asleep in bed. How totally irresponsible that thry let a 12 year old stay up at this time?!?!?!

• Wow
I also just looked on you tube and they are doing a live, at 11.10pm Nadia said that reminds me we need Kiki to come down for her pills!!! She's 12 and should be asleep in bed. How totally irresponsible that thry let a 12 year old stay up at this time?!?!?!
Should a child of 12 really be on pills??

Reactions: 3
I've a 15 yr old in bed since 10pm 😂
My heart broke for her when i read the post about Nadia saying she hadn't... no wait it was.. she FORGOT to cook her a dinner!! 💔 I mean ???? Seriously she's the Mamma Spaghetti Queen yet she forgot to cook for her child!
How many times has that happen that we don't know about? 💔💔

• Sad
One of my kids is similar age to Kiki and I am shocked by how they treat her. She wonders around like a lost soul. Ignored and left to her own devices. Is it any wonder she suffers with anixety with the movies they've introduced to her at such a young age , they are a bit much sometimes. I'm open with my kids but I'm age appropriate with the knowledge I present them with because I know that there's information that kids can't process and it can make them worry or anxious. I'm shocked that the NSPCC have chosen them to work with...do these organisations even do their research first?! Maddie is older and she' getting up to teenage harmless crap like a lot of 17 year olds her age but if I was on TV I'd be telling my kids more so than ever to ensure their accounts were private. But then we have Jamie Oliver and Gordon Ramsey all exploiting some of their kids now it seems - now that we have Insta/youtube these kids are easily set to work without needing any kind of work licence anymore.

Should a child of 12 really be on pills??
If I recall I think she's on magnesium pills to aid sleep. Harmless. Her sleep pattern is ajust probably all over the place because she goes to bed late and sleeps in until noon. Since my kids have been on this lockdown their sleep has been a nightmare so I've had to start getting them back into a decent routine for when everything goes back to normal...Nadia probably doesn't advise or tell Kiki to go to bed and she probably sits up all night on her phone.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
One of my kids is similar age to Kiki and I am shocked by how they treat her. She wonders around like a lost soul. Ignored and left to her own devices. Is it any wonder she suffers with anixety with the movies they've introduced to her at such a young age , they are a bit much sometimes. I'm open with my kids but I'm age appropriate with the knowledge I present them with because I know that there's information that kids can't process and it can make them worry or anxious. I'm shocked that the NSPCC have chosen them to work with...do these organisations even do their research first?! Maddie is older and she' getting up to teenage harmless crap like a lot of 17 year olds her age but if I was on TV I'd be telling my kids more so than ever to ensure their accounts were private.
@Unsubscribed mine r 14 & 17 he is the younger one & sits in front of the Xbox all day & she has a piano that she play or is in bed or taking bloody selfies to put on snapchat. He is on Instagram but all he gets on his phone are flipping memes that I have the pleasure of receiving occasionally😆I like to think that I can trust them! She’s fed up but they understand about the virus as my sister is an ITU nurse & is dealing with it on a daily basis. I talk to my kids & interact with them even if it means grabbing the phones & running away from them it gets there attention!!
I suppose when your parents r more interested in there wannabe YouTube channel than u is it any wonder she has issues..she’s crying out for attention but just doesn’t seem to get it. I always have time for mine & make a point of asking them if they want to speak about anything. She likes the conversation & he’s a moody little tit!!
I think Kiki would like any interaction. The other night nitty was doing a live from the bedroom & summoned Kiki to go get her charger. All she must see is one constantly looking down at her phone & the other ramming the phone in your face or staring at the laptop with earphones in

One of my kids is similar age to Kiki and I am shocked by how they treat her. She wonders around like a lost soul. Ignored and left to her own devices. Is it any wonder she suffers with anixety with the movies they've introduced to her at such a young age , they are a bit much sometimes. I'm open with my kids but I'm age appropriate with the knowledge I present them with because I know that there's information that kids can't process and it can make them worry or anxious. I'm shocked that the NSPCC have chosen them to work with...do these organisations even do their research first?! Maddie is older and she' getting up to teenage harmless crap like a lot of 17 year olds her age but if I was on TV I'd be telling my kids more so than ever to ensure their accounts were private. But then we have Jamie Oliver and Gordon Ramsey all exploiting some of their kids now it seems - now that we have Insta/youtube these kids are easily set to work without needing any kind of work licence anymore.

If I recall I think she's on magnesium pills to aid sleep. Harmless. Her sleep pattern is ajust probably all over the place because she goes to bed late and sleeps in until noon. Since my kids have been on this lockdown their sleep has been a nightmare so I've had to start getting them back into a decent routine for when everything goes back to normal...Nadia probably doesn't advise or tell Kiki to go to bed and she probably sits up all night on her phone.
Shouldn’t really have a sleep problem at 12..mine at 15 suffers headaches but that’s too much screen! As for 17 year old she is not at all happy as A levels cancelled was doing 4..now there going to be marked from previous stuff & the kids can’t appeal🤷🏻‍♀️So her attitude is at the moment mite as well stay in bed as I have nothing else to do!! They make Kiki anxious listening to nitty go on about coronavirus it’s enough to give anyone a breakdown

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I'm another one with a kid similar age to Kiki and Inalso find it sad when I see how they ignore her
Prime example when Nadia forgot to feed her. How is that possible? I mean she's 12 and could grab a sandwich but she has obviously been in her room all evening and possibly allday and there's been no communication about what's for dinner?

I also find it strange when Nadia says the girls are really close because from what I see in the vlogs is that Maddie is very domineering and overpowering towards Kiki. I get the impression Kiki is scared of her. The playfighting Maddie likes to do towards Kiki worries me because she knows she's hurting Kiki but by pretending it's playful she gets away with it. I remember one vlog Maddie was really slapping Kiki hard on the back and Nadia did nothing when she should have said come on that's too rough/hard.
And then there was the nintendo switch vlog where Kiki gets gifted the switch but Maddie just took control and snatched away any part of it that Kiki picked up, Kiki doesn't dare to say anything. I find it very worrying and sad. Nadia also doesn't say anything. The whole holding hands in the park always looks put on too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.