Nadia Sawalha #4 Nadia & Marky upload tons of videos a day, with no real content but vulnerable subs still PAY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Just listen to what they say! My response was there all deleted & mutedšŸ¤Ŗ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
They always do this, something they say trolls do which is a bit of virtue signalling towards their subs - desperately trying to convince people EVERYONE likes them "we NEVER get bad/horrible comments" - which is unrealistic and untrue. We've seen it fgs! It is insulting to subs/viewers, they really do think they're all easily brainwashed! With the live comments they are filtered so some will get held back for Mark to review the ones on the main comments section as we know he just deletes those he doesn't like or he is passive aggressive in reply. People don't leave horrible comments about Lisa why would they she isn't fleecing people - infact they are using her for their content!

Reactions: 10
Yep, poor Lisa is yet another performing bear like Nanny ā€œwave to the subsā€ Di and Teddy. She seems lovely....and is getting exploited to help them cash in....

Reactions: 11
Yep, poor Lisa is yet another performing bear like Nanny ā€œwave to the subsā€ Di and Teddy. She seems lovely....and is getting exploited to help them cash in....
As Iā€™ve said before someone needs to bring them down..but who??

Reactions: 2
As Iā€™ve said before someone needs to bring them down..but who??
There is no justice in this world......and whilst thereā€™s mugs to watch them......they will carry on laughing all the way to the bank. ....

Reactions: 3
They always do this, something they say trolls do which is a bit of virtue signalling towards their subs - desperately trying to convince people EVERYONE likes them "we NEVER get bad/horrible comments" - which is unrealistic and untrue. We've seen it fgs! It is insulting to subs/viewers, they really do think they're all easily brainwashed! With the live comments they are filtered so some will get held back for Mark to review the ones on the main comments section as we know he just deletes those he doesn't like or he is passive aggressive in reply. People don't leave horrible comments about Lisa why would they she isn't fleecing people - infact they are using her for their content!
Ohhhhh I was sure it was just Lisa they were referring to in that clip, that's why I agreeded lol
I haven't watched the live, maybe they said the same about themselves too.
If they did then yup they lied because there has been many comments even of late about the man child behaviour of Mark.

Reactions: 3
Poor Kiki, came down when they were live, looking for food because she was hungry, and Nadia says oh I forgot to cook you dinner! That poor girl, forgotten about because they are too busy. I really feel for poor Kiki

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Well, I am shook! I come on Tattle and always just go straight to the ā€˜Instagramā€™ page. However, I noticed this thread at the top of the ā€˜familiesā€™ section. I have watched these on YouTube for ages and generally like their content. All I can say is that my eyes have been opened. I have spent some time going through the threads and actually the more I think about it the more I agree. I will most definitely be checking in on this thread

Reactions: 8
Itā€™ll be Nadia herself šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Ahhh! Do insults get any lower? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Like many of you, I have spent a ridiculous amount of time watching their content, because it entertained me. I thought that they were a great family and sadly this is being jeopardised by M&N's obsession with being social media 'stars'. They are not. They are not perfect, no one's family is but by the parents overexposing themselves in such an embarrassing fashion, they are putting their own needs front and centre. Mark's elder daughters have not been involved from the outset and now Maddie and Kiki are rarely to be seen. Good for them, although it must be a nightmare to be stuck in a household churning out so much 'content'.

I also thought it was really disrespectful that they slyly showed the beautiful artwork Kiki created for Mothering Sunday and continued to highlight it in subsequent 'vlogs'. I really enjoyed the family review of what we might want to watch during the lock down. But at one point, Kiki named a film / series and Di thought she was saying she'd had enough and didn't want to take part any more. She praised Kiki for finally speaking out. They all descended into laughter about Di's misinterpretation and it was genuinely very funny but it was humour soaked in pathos. Sorry, I was about to go back to it to ref properly but I refuse to go back to it.

To put so much of your business and so many of your opinions out there so openly whether on social media or just within your own social group and expect solely positive feedback is unrealistic. In my opinion, it is unhealthy.

I watched their channel regularly despite my concern that the girls' 'education' is largely aligned to their parents' limited interests and sense of time (and everything else) 'management'. And I have a lot of time for home schooling. However, I had many other smaller niggles - the kinds of things you've been highlighting so eloquently (sorry if my many, many, many endorsements annoyed you). And these niggles have come to overtake everything.

Well, I say 'everything' but has there been any satisfying content since November??? I remember at Halloween they were all complaining that it was a non-event and I was starting to think the same about their blog. I don't think it ever recovered. Maybe that's because I'm not keen on Vlogmas anyway but this year felt esp flat, due to their over-promising around content and overeating (coupled with a lot of moaning about the cost of the food and lack of gifting). They were then too lazy to take any of it down and N started considering a Valentine's tree. I was bored. I was watching out of habit but I was bored. I wondered why I was the only bored one. I became increasingly suspicious of the low viewing figures, the % of thumbs downs and the exclusively positive comments from a tiny subset of such a large and 'supportive' community. I noticed that N&M not following through on promises was becoming routine, they are highly disorganised and there was something suspicious about N's charity trek in India. The tone of their unsuccessful campaign to get Loose Women an award at the NTAs also left a nasty taste in my mouth.

Ultimately, the scales fell from my eyes when I saw Mark's response to someone criticising his hypocritical filming of 'deserted' London. His angry assertion that he had the right to film 'MY CITY' astounded me. The city was deserted for a reason. Greenwich Park is literally my back garden (I don't have my own garden, live in a tiny flat and, seriously, it doesn't bother me as much as N thinks it does. I'm pretty happy with my lot.) and I have been too scared to step foot in the Park since this began, as the Daily Wail appears to have a photographer camped in there and I have no desire to be immortalised in that rag.

Anyway, I digress. Mark's overly-defensive response to a perfectly reasonable point, coupled with their new 'content' schedule has confirmed that whilst he might be self-employed, no one has paid him for his services for a while - endorsements and YouTube income aside. Watching 'The Masseuse', OK bits of 'The Masseuse' confirmed that he is not the intelligent film maker he claims to be. He has delusions of grandeur. Whilst searching for the film, I came across this site and am now reaching the end of what has been a very insightful conversation. Thank you everyone and sorry, again, for the many notifications. I haven't watched their channel since I started reading but returned yesterday to post this comment, as so many of you are blocked and I am so incensed at their exploitation of the vulnerable.
tattle.png

I really hope that the family step away from the camera and the adults are more realistic in what they have to offer the world of entertainment going forward.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Might be a new member having a good read and will offload when they get to the last post on this thread. Shame we can't post about tattle anywhere on their channel so that all their frustrated subs can come here to release their annoyance! šŸ˜‚
Thank you for understanding. I'm off to read my book now.

Welcome! Nice to see new members here. Some of us were suspicious of your mass notifications and I myself found it odd that you would give every comment an emoji on old/closed threads. But as you're new you won't be accustomed to the threads so it's understandable. I myself don't put emojis on too many posts on other threads I jump in and out of occasionally but I do give a like or a heart to nearly all the posts on this specific thread because it's the reason I'm here, like many of us are, ex subs of their YT channel who have been muted by Mark for voicing a different opinion to his.
So yeah I guess suspicions behaviour can carry some sort of weariness of a person. But I think every one has to be given the benefit of the doubt. If you are a genuine ex sub who feels the same as us, great welcome again šŸ˜ and if not then great and welcome also šŸ˜‚ you won't get muted here for having a different opinion šŸ˜‰šŸ˜šŸ˜Ž
Thank you, I was starting to feel quite uncomfortable.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
One of the reasons I stopped enjoying their content was when the neglect of their 12year old became more and more obvious. 12 year olds need routines and boundaries, poor poor Kiki has to live vicariously through her reactive, other thinking over sharing parents. It looks like she just gets dragged along with their whims and emotions. No wonder she has anxiety!!! She must be so embarrassed at been filmed, at the thought of her friends seeing their filthy house, living through their nasty arguments and just generally being ignored. Sulky Maddie is the golden child! Imagine what her boyfriend and his parents think of their son going out with a girl who's family are so bonkers and who live on an absolute dump! They treat Kiki like she is grown up when she appears to be a very immature 12year old, (immature is not a criticism as she's lovely, I mean it in the sense of her emotional intelligence). I think Kiki looks to Maddie and Nanny Di to parent her as her parents are so consumed by fame and money. If they thought alot of Kiki they wouldn't do what they are doing, it oozes out of her how uncomfortable she is when filmed. They make her watch films that are for a much older audience. Nadias constantly whinging on about her weight and her unhealthy body image which must seriously affect her children. Its hilarious when Nadia keeps saying she doesn't do it in front of her children when that's all she does! Kiki also has to live with Marks mood swings and inappropriate behaviour.
It's deeply concerning how much they are damaging their youngest child in pursuit of fame and money. It's one of the main reasons I stopped enjoying and watching.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
On YT there is a new Loose Women video 'our first appearance on LW' or something like that. Nadia watching herself and the first thing she says is' look how thin I was I thought I was fat' another one 'ohhh we are gorgeous,look at me' it is very telling how self absorbed she is. She comments all the time on her weight.

Reactions: 10
Great posts guys! It's like I'm reading my own thoughts.
Delighted to see so many new members here these past few days.
It's actually reminded me that I'm not being a spiteful cow or I'm not the troll that Mark likes to think we all are. So thanks to all of you like minded people for that! We have genuine concerns and very valid opinions!!
I sooooooo love this thread and all who sail in her šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 9
Great posts guys! It's like I'm reading my own thoughts.
Delighted to see so many new members here these past few days.
It's actually reminded me that I'm not being a spiteful cow or I'm not the troll that Mark likes to think we all are. So thanks to all of you like minded people for that! We have genuine concerns and very valid opinions!!
I sooooooo love this thread and all who sail in her šŸ˜‚
Here here!
We canā€™t all be wrong far too many of us on here share the same opinions of them. I find it amusing how practically everyone who comes here for the first time says the same thing..we loved them at the beginning and ended up loathing them šŸ˜Š

Here here!
We canā€™t all be wrong far too many of us on here share the same opinions of them. I find it amusing how practically everyone who comes here for the first time says the same thing..we loved them at the beginning and ended up loathing them šŸ˜Š
Also meant to add...I hope everyone on here remembers to unsubscribe from them we can still take a peep from time to time...when we darešŸ¤®

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Ohhhhh I was sure it was just Lisa they were referring to in that clip, that's why I agreeded lol
I haven't watched the live, maybe they said the same about themselves too.
If they did then yup they lied because there has been many comments even of late about the man child behaviour of Mark.
Yes they've definitely said it about themselves in the past. It something that always makes me roll my eyes šŸ™„. šŸ˜‚

Just seen this comment on their live quiz. Mark thinks people don't notice when he deletes a comment but they do and I'm glad this person decided to out them.
Screenshot_20200419-173049_Gallery.jpg

Didn't see the live and not sure I can even be bothered to skim through. How much did they raise?

On YT there is a new Loose Women video 'our first appearance on LW' or something like that. Nadia watching herself and the first thing she says is' look how thin I was I thought I was fat' another one 'ohhh we are gorgeous,look at me' it is very telling how self absorbed she is. She comments all the time on her weight.
I saw this too...The way she slyly puts Kaye down at the end..."you were gorgeous too...in a boy like way". She just can't help herself.

Reactions: 6
I skimmed the comments on the quiz vlog..people asking how r the girls my first thought was well Kiki has probably starved to death as Nadia forgets to cook her dinner as sheā€™s so obsessed with herself & YouTube nothing else matters & he clearly doesnā€™t do nothing but stare at his laptop & poor teenage maddie is so missing her boyfriend & friends & drinking & smoking weed..Shame..Back to school work for most..I havenā€™t seen them do any work for months..ā¬‡apart from u only teach them what u want to know about & take them to an art gallery because it interests Manky..Tell u what tho she has got too big for herself & it ainā€™t prettyšŸ™„
B90AF564-B471-4078-9FB9-097F575830B3.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.