Nadia Sawalha #4 Nadia & Marky upload tons of videos a day, with no real content but vulnerable subs still PAY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome @notSUBmissive you've hit the nail on the head!

Having read the comments I just checked out the peanut butter vlog. I have to say Mark was out of order. I actually felt sorry for Nadia...Mark's a total embarrassment and can you imagine what he must be like to live with? HELL. The constant attention seeking and joker laugh and then slapping her with the fly swotter was too much. He was hell bent on trying to spoil the Live for her. She then didn't do the LIVE with him later in the evening. However....All I kept thinking as Nadia was making those cakes was that they didnt look like the ones in the photo she stole from the GoodtoKnow site.😂
They were nothing remotely like the picture perfect cakes “but hey let’s just gloss over that shall we because these idiot subs won’t say anything because they’re all so dumb and love us too much😡and I’ve told them they taste GORGEOUS😡😡

Reactions: 5
I'm so glad I've found a community of people who feel like I do. With all of her itching and scratching she makes me itch for no reason. Charging people for the pleasure is beyond greedy! Thry are obsessed with documenting every aspect of their lives. I feel for her sister Julia, since she retaliated to nadias comments, nadia started inviting the rest of her family around all of the time. Very dark sibling rivalry behaviour towards Julia.
Going back to the hygiene issues, I imagine their filthy house must smell awful, knowing they are filming their lives why can they not get showered regularly? Nadia must be a compulsive shopper, her house is full of crap, we all cook everyday but don't need oodles of crap to accompany it. I imagine it's for tax purposes, film a bit of food on TV, buy loads of crap and claim it as tax deduction. They treat their submissives like they are stupid. The clever ones have found this site as we haven't been duped. I wouldn't have said anything if they hadn't started charging.

Also, poor nanny Di, no wonder she went home during the coronavirus. I bet its awful living in that house 24/7. All of the shouting, attention seeking, belittling and the girls seem to eat and live in their rooms alot, that's OK for a 17yr old but the 12 year old is treated like she's grown up. It's dreadful to watch. Poor Kiki, the mess, the noise, her mothers issues, her fathers behaviour, it must be so hard to live with. Why would you do that to your child. I bet its even harder now nadia is off work and never out of the house. It's such a complex family dynamic, one minute it's adoration, the next minute is mockery. I enjoyed watching them at the start, it then turned into a how not to live your life, and the poor poor dogs! They get used to get more viewers, they get ignored the rest of the time. What a way to live, why have children and animals if you want yo be so selfish and stupid. Good job family live next door otherwise they would be antisocial neighbours to anyone else.
Very well said👍🏻

Does anyone else see the entertainment in watching a filthy unkempt middle aged man drink a glass of liquid??? & that’s what they call reality tv😝

Reactions: 7
Do loose women not see a huge conflict of interest with nadia vlogging from home then next minute loose women getting broadcast from her home? The dirty home she films in everyday and over shares in. Why would loose women want to be associated with that? There are so many great broadcasters out there, why do they insist on letting nadia on the TV every week. In my humble opinion she needs help, she keeps saying how she doesn't have depression and anxiety etc, I don't know what she has but she has something wrong. No one with any common sense would film their car crash of a life and ask people to pay for the privilege of watching.

Reactions: 10
Do they ever stop another look at us knowing everything waste of 5 minutes😏it starts off hello everybody & she chimes in God the things we put on this channel everything..my response in my head is utter shite😆

Reactions: 6
Good point about the tax @notSUBmissive I hadn't thought of that but it makes sense! Nadia seems like a complete shopaholic, boxes of unopened deliveries everywhere. I think Mark recoups some money from selling on eBay hence why he is always popping to the post office to send off his "essential" packages.

Watched the first part of the loose women today! Then gave up...really like Christine Lampard but not the other three so off the tv went! Again, Stacey has to have Rex involved even though Joe was in the background and then took Rex somewhere else. Nadia just HAD to mention her YT channel didn’t she!

Good point about the tax @notSUBmissive I hadn't thought of that but it makes sense! Nadia seems like a complete shopaholic, boxes of unopened deliveries everywhere. I think Mark recoups some money from selling on eBay hence why he is always popping to the post office to send off his "essential" packages.
I've long thought about it, she buys tons of good from Ocado and Sainsburys. By putting out food vlogs she can then write all costs off, leaving them with free food. My mum has always said, at the root of most issues are sex, money or power, it's definitely money with them. They seem to spend. Maddie has never had a part time job like many teenagers so they will subsidise her. Money Money Money.. She only wants loose women back on TV do she gets paid. I've gone from liking their content to really feeling duped by them.

Reactions: 15
the latest vlog where they both talk about their feelings. He has obvs picked up that N was gettng fed up with him, so turns it into a huge 'poor me' session in the car - he feels disconnected from his family, and jealous he cant go out and celebrate when its all over, me. me me, god I almost felt sorry for him but knew as soon as N is feeling more upbeat and talking to him again he will just turn into an irritating t**t again. I do feel sorry for N at times he must be such a drain to live with as if all attention isnt on him he really doesnt know what to do with himself and goes into a sulking meltdown - its all or nothing with him and he has never matured enough to manage his emtions and insecurities

When he speaks on his own he is tolerable,when they do the chat together she is preoccupied with her phone & she just doesn’t listen to him. So when he brings her into the conversation to say something she hasn’t got a clue what he has said. Then she will get all crappy when he does or says something silly..she trying now to make out she all posh for ok mag when we all know she’s clearly not..they need to hear her speak in a vlog! Last nite she put a filter on instagram because she need to look posh..wonder if they saw her on insta stories this morning😆she looked dog rough

279E328D-671E-44D6-AAFB-BC36E6DE0045.jpeg

I did warn u🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Welcome @notSUBmissive 🖐
We are always delighted to see new people here. Love the name too! 😁
You make some very Intresting points about the tax and food. She made it so clear that the charge of £1.99 was for food ingredients and the "extra" work Manky was putting in with filming on his bigger and better camera. (There's a penis joke in there some where I think 😂) Now we all know she's been caught out on lies many many times over the recent months even years. If she has claimed food ingredients on her taxes it's just one more lie in the long list of lies.

Wow, yeh that will defo be a loophole marc the narc will take advantage of! God theyre so greedy/money hungry its unreal 🙄 i cant believe i was a massive fan at xmas and now i cant stand them! Its crazy what you see once the rose tinted glasses come off!

Reactions: 11
Welcome @notSUBmissive you've hit the nail on the head!

Having read the comments I just checked out the peanut butter vlog. I have to say Mark was out of order. I actually felt sorry for Nadia...Mark's a total embarrassment and can you imagine what he must be like to live with? HELL. The constant attention seeking and joker laugh and then slapping her with the fly swotter was too much. He was hell bent on trying to spoil the Live for her. She then didn't do the LIVE with him later in the evening. However....All I kept thinking as Nadia was making those cakes was that they didnt look like the ones in the photo she stole from the GoodtoKnow site.😂
Absolute weirdo! I don't know how she puts up with him!!

• Haha
Can’t get away from them there now advertising there podcast on heart😏
Wonder what the members are talking about with there mum & dad in there live tonight🤣🤣

Can’t get away from them there now advertising there podcast on heart😏
Wonder what the members are talking about with there mum & dad in there live tonight🤣🤣
It is funny because they mention none of what they are doing really. When they first started they were quite open but now they are very secretive because they are trying to reel in as many people as possible.

Reactions: 9
So last nite she said she can’t be around loved ones who are depressed & anxious so that’s why she’s doing her stuff separately. That’s not being a supportive partner..that is being a witch. Just briefly I’m going to stick up for Manky..all the times when she has faked tears on lives he’s got up & supported her & she turns on him & says that. She afraid it mite ruin her image with these new people..I’d tell her to F off. Speaking from someone thats had depression I would go as far as saying that unkind

She did members live by herself tonight so she wasn’t near him

Now she’s live on her own in bed

Last edited:
So last nite she said she can’t be around loved ones who are depressed & anxious so that’s why she’s doing her stuff separately. That’s not being a supportive partner..that is being a witch. Just briefly I’m going to stick up for Manky..all the times when she has faked tears on lives he’s got up & supported her & she turns on him & says that. She afraid it mite ruin her image with these new people..I’d tell her to F off. Speaking from someone thats had depression I would go as far as saying that unkind

She did members live by herself tonight so she wasn’t near him

Now she’s live on her own in bed

What vlog did she say that in
Would she be including her daughter's in that then
They both have depression and anxiety between them

Reactions: 4
What vlog did she say that in
Would she be including her daughter's in that then
They both have depression and anxiety between them
He said it at the beginning of his mental health vlog tonight

Reactions: 3
He said it at the beginning of his mental health vlog tonight
Ahh ok
I can't be arsed watching that
I'm sure it's him admitting to all he's faults, gaining sympathy, love and support and then of course every one forgets the 🍆(d!.k)head 😏 he was in her live "kids" "not kids" cooking vlog when he whacked her on the arse with a fly swat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.