Nadia Sawalha #4 Nadia & Marky upload tons of videos a day, with no real content but vulnerable subs still PAY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just skimmed the fairy cake vlog, god that man is so annoying, he wil ruin any 'career' she is trying to make on YT as he really doesnt know when to stop & has to turn the attention onto him all the time. Why tell everyone about the flies? and what the dog was eating? I dont know how she puts up with him. He always has to be so down on anything she tries to do - deep down he is a misogynist - lots of undealt anger towards his other than he puts N down with all the time- I would have thrown that batter mix at him!
Gleam will want him out of the picture before long and they will try and salvage her #fame on getting sponsorship but I dont think she has any longevity or career in YT or reality TV -they are a car crash

hes not wearing bangles either is he, do you think he saw out comments about them?

Reactions: 9
Just skimmed the fairy cake vlog, god that man is so annoying, he wil ruin any 'career' she is trying to make on YT as he really doesnt know when to stop & has to turn the attention onto him all the time. Why tell everyone about the flies? and what the dog was eating? I dont know how she puts up with him. He always has to be so down on anything she tries to do - deep down he is a misogynist - lots of undealt anger towards his other than he puts N down with all the time- I would have thrown that batter mix at him!
Gleam will want him out of the picture before long and they will try and salvage her #fame on getting sponsorship but I dont think she has any longevity or career in YT or reality TV -they are a car crash

hes not wearing bangles either is he, do you think he saw out comments about them?
He's had them off a few weeks now.

Reactions: 2
If you wanna laugh go to Banksy’s Instagram and look at his latest drawing...it looks like a drawing of Nadia’s house ..its also on Daily Fail 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't understand why Mark needs to be involved with the Live cookery stuff...she leaves him alone in his boring film reviews and GFH. She should be able to set up her tripod and film herself...however he has instilled in her that she couldn't possible do that and that he has to be there with his crap swaying camera and attention seeking. Another sign of emotional abuse. Kids all over youtube are vlogging, it really isnt hard! She really doesn't need Mark and his childish behaviour wrecking it all the time.

Reactions: 14
FFs he’s live again talking same crap we’ve heard already..they don’t know when to stop..Zoe’s plugging ok mag Instagram again..Boring💤💤💤

6A0E4C8A-C089-40CF-B6B3-DA82600E7DED.jpeg
5314E8FA-FF68-4471-9E75-ABB5ACCCC635.png

This is what people think of nitty Nadia on the ok mag insta post🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
FFs he’s live again talking same crap we’ve heard already..they don’t know when to stop..Zoe’s plugging ok mag Instagram again..Boring💤💤💤

View attachment 110077View attachment 110078
This is what people think of nitty Nadia on the ok mag insta post🤣
Well what great comments...for us that is 😜
Just look at that sloppy overcooked spaghetti it’s enough to turn me off pasta forever! How can anyone think she’s anything but a very average cook. Not boasting but I’m tons better at everything I’ve ever seen her cook ..I’d be embarrassed to produce some of the stuff she churns out but hey hey hey...as long as we tell our stupid followers it’s gorgeous they’ll believe it’s gorgeous..

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Are they serious, just watching the vlogs, they are constantly on about how scared they are, how there should be a stronger lockdown and Dina swans in errrrr no!!! Nobody is to travel to anyones house, what possible reason could she have? Idiots.

• Angry
  • Wow
They're already abandoning their loyal subs in favour of OK Mag. How many times is she going to reel out bloody spaghetti? Also, not really a good thing to show yourself cooking right now because most people can't get their hands on pasta, but hey they wouldn't know that would they? Also, if her kids didn't live off mummas spaghetti they might like veg by now! She steals her recipes from Nigella and off the internet as we've seen with the peanut butter cakes. New Vlog and Manky goes out for ESSENTIAL newspapers. :rolleyes: Seems unreal, they are wiping down their shopping but he comes in and chucks the newspaper all over the oven...and these are people who consider themselves intelligent?:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 11
Missed most of their crap - don't watch their insta lives, yawn and don't watch their YT lives but just jumped on to see they have a new home time up. Why is Mark STILL dominating the vlogs? He seems to do 85% of the vlogging and why does he feel we need to see his morning dry flaky skin that he flakes off in the kitchen. Why does he think people want to invest time looking at his close up face rambling shite into the camera. It's constant ramblings. Oh look there's Nadia washing windows, there's Nadia looking for a pan, there's Nadia jumping on a trampoline. Thank god for the fast forward button. Nadia complaining in the garden about only being able to see her mum over the garden fence but then proceeds to say "you won't hear me complaining" Piss off Nadia with your over acting and gloating. Also, the girls miss McDonald's takeaways the most...would that be the "only twice a year takeaway" they have? Seriously how much more lying can they do on camera? Also, why do they keep calling their decking a veranda?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
And she has reinvented what isolation means because she claims they have been isolating for 16 days but in that time they’ve gone out to the park, gone to the shops, let Maddie‘s bf come round, let Dina in the house etc etc. That’s not isolation, Nads. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
I don't understand why Mark needs to be involved with the Live cookery stuff...she leaves him alone in his boring film reviews and GFH. She should be able to set up her tripod and film herself...however he has instilled in her that she couldn't possible do that and that he has to be there with his crap swaying camera and attention seeking. Another sign of emotional abuse. Kids all over youtube are vlogging, it really isnt hard! She really doesn't need Mark and his childish behaviour wrecking it all the time.
yes I agree, he is very controlling and manipulative. Why doesnt he see when he edits these vlogs just what a right pratt he comes across as - can he not see how he presents himself. She must be worn down with him

Reactions: 13
Hes a narc thats why. He thinks hes the bees knees, ego bigger than his head 🙄. Super manipulative, attention seeking and needy, One of lifes massive victims....if nadia ever pulls him up on it or challenges him he goes straight into little boy mode, nothing will be his fault, he had a terrible childhood, addict, blah blah blah....abusive men always turn that on 🙄 hes 100% a misogynist, has a superiority complex, thinks hes a genius and an expert at everything......must be exhausting to live with. Probs why the eldest 2 girls have a v arms length relationship with him 🤷‍♀️ Smart girls!

Oh and nadias no saint, shes got an ego bigger than her birds nest on her head! Has no shame or sense of whats going on around her. Iv never known/seen anyone to happily live in such filth and chaos before!

I am starting to think that maybe theres a bigger picture tho, maybe the social media addiction is an outlet, escapism from their lives, maybe they are both deeply unhappy and this is a distraction?

Or maybe their both as greedy and fame hungry as each other And the perfect match 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
To prove AGAIN the fake tears are fake she’s been telling us through lockdown her and the other LW FaceTime each other every day so why was she so emotional when she told us how lovely it was to hear their voices when they were filming for tomorrow. This is what I hate the most about her. She thinks she can talk Shite and get away with it. Just like the crap cooking..she thinks by saying everything’s GORGEOUS GUYS you must try it when it often looks like something the dogs brought up!
Talk to people like grownups not morons you big lying Foney!
I noticed the fakeness in her LW good news live yesterday. She welled up with tears in her eyes as she spoke about hearing her colleagues voices. But then she continued talking, no change in her voice or wiping away of tears.

Maddie looked so much better without all of that dark make up she now wears around her eyes. Also, what the hell is that bag!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Mark's going for a run...but sat in the car? Just run on the streets where you live. You don't need to drive somewhere to go for a run. What dont they understand about non-essential trips?

I'm so pleased to have found this page! I started watching them a while ago and everything they do frustrated me. They patronisingly call everyone subs! Hi subs! What do you think subs!? Blah blah blah... I genuinely think they think we are all submissive and not subscribers. It's annoying as hell. Their personal hygiene beggers belief. Nadia is always shoving her hands down her bra and down her bum and then sniffing her fingers. I've never seen anything like it. They both constantly itch themselves and touch their hair, thats because they are sweating because they haven't had a wash. They live in a filthy house. The floor is disgusting, it was never finished properly so it's just floorboards covered in detritus. It's black. Every drawer and cupboard is bursting with rubbish. Nadia is obviously an overspender, boxes of more and more stuff come everyday. The "subs" seem to love them and think it's mutual. Those poor people deluded into thinking N&M care about them! They are ruthless in their pursuit of money, it's quite embarrassing to watch. I've always liked watching how humans behave but this is another level. They are constantly saying "we put out so much content" to justify their 1.99 fee. Noooo ones asked them to put out so much content! Put out less content! It's obviously an obsession/addiction, Mark cannot stop. The whole family get dragged along. They both sulk and pretend they are low whenever they get criticised. Take last week. Lots of subs commenting on the money they encouraged to be donated, next minute mark is sulking and angry about some thing else and nadia is off screen relaxing upstairs. They can give it but cannot take it. Thry should work for the Labour Party, they are so left wing and mock anyone who feels any different. Mark is a complete control freak. Power crazy. I only started watching them for entertainment, even during the current lock down they are driving themselves into a spin pumping out so much content?!?! Why would you?!?! Why wouldn't you read and relax with your family?!?! They are not normal. They make themselves ill 🤒

• Heart
I'm so pleased to have found this page! I started watching them a while ago and everything they do frustrated me. They patronisingly call everyone subs! Hi subs! What do you think subs!? Blah blah blah... I genuinely think they think we are all submissive and not subscribers. It's annoying as hell. Their personal hygiene beggers belief. Nadia is always shoving her hands down her bra and down her bum and then sniffing her fingers. I've never seen anything like it. They both constantly itch themselves and touch their hair, thats because they are sweating because they haven't had a wash. They live in a filthy house. The floor is disgusting, it was never finished properly so it's just floorboards covered in detritus. It's black. Every drawer and cupboard is bursting with rubbish. Nadia is obviously an overspender, boxes of more and more stuff come everyday. The "subs" seem to love them and think it's mutual. Those poor people deluded into thinking N&M care about them! They are ruthless in their pursuit of money, it's quite embarrassing to watch. I've always liked watching how humans behave but this is another level. They are constantly saying "we put out so much content" to justify their 1.99 fee. Noooo ones asked them to put out so much content! Put out less content! It's obviously an obsession/addiction, Mark cannot stop. The whole family get dragged along. They both sulk and pretend they are low whenever they get criticised. Take last week. Lots of subs commenting on the money they encouraged to be donated, next minute mark is sulking and angry about some thing else and nadia is off screen relaxing upstairs. They can give it but cannot take it. Thry should work for the Labour Party, they are so left wing and mock anyone who feels any different. Mark is a complete control freak. Power crazy. I only started watching them for entertainment, even during the current lock down they are driving themselves into a spin pumping out so much content?!?! Why would you?!?! Why wouldn't you read and relax with your family?!?! They are not normal. They make themselves ill 🤒
@notSUBmissive what u just wrote is exactly what I’ve wanted to say but could never properly put into words🙄he just puts same pics on Instagram as we’ve seen this morning..Maddie can’t sing even with nitty Nadia pushing her..we got the other day poor maddie has had all her gigs cancelled & she can’t go out..my teen has had 2 years of hard work & A levels cancelled but Nadia attitude to exams for her daughters is there not going to be anything good so they don’t need qualifications.
So she’s basically saying be a YouTuber like us😏

Reactions: 10
Anyone watching nitty Nora on LW? I’ve not seen her scratch YET..but switched tv on late so maybe I missed it😅 It’s cringe very awkward viewing...I can’t keep my eyes off N dusty shelves when the other three are in spotless homes..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just glanced at this mornings vlog🥱only lasted seconds😆I’m sure they vlog for the sake of it. She looks rough & cant sing & he thinks he knows so much more than all of us

Anyone watching nitty Nora on LW? I’ve not seen her scratch YET..but switched tv on late so maybe I missed it😅 It’s cringe very awkward viewing...I can’t keep my eyes off N dusty shelves when the other three are in spotless homes..
She could’ve at least dusted her grubby house..she reckoned her house was clean & tidy for ok mag cookery. Then manky put the food all over his dirty face🤮

Reactions: 5
Welcome @notSUBmissive you've hit the nail on the head!

Having read the comments I just checked out the peanut butter vlog. I have to say Mark was out of order. I actually felt sorry for Nadia...Mark's a total embarrassment and can you imagine what he must be like to live with? HELL. The constant attention seeking and joker laugh and then slapping her with the fly swotter was too much. He was hell bent on trying to spoil the Live for her. She then didn't do the LIVE with him later in the evening. However....All I kept thinking as Nadia was making those cakes was that they didnt look like the ones in the photo she stole from the GoodtoKnow site.😂

• Haha
I'm so glad I've found a community of people who feel like I do. With all of her itching and scratching she makes me itch for no reason. Charging people for the pleasure is beyond greedy! Thry are obsessed with documenting every aspect of their lives. I feel for her sister Julia, since she retaliated to nadias comments, nadia started inviting the rest of her family around all of the time. Very dark sibling rivalry behaviour towards Julia.
Going back to the hygiene issues, I imagine their filthy house must smell awful, knowing they are filming their lives why can they not get showered regularly? Nadia must be a compulsive shopper, her house is full of crap, we all cook everyday but don't need oodles of crap to accompany it. I imagine it's for tax purposes, film a bit of food on TV, buy loads of crap and claim it as tax deduction. They treat their submissives like they are stupid. The clever ones have found this site as we haven't been duped. I wouldn't have said anything if they hadn't started charging.

Also, poor nanny Di, no wonder she went home during the coronavirus. I bet its awful living in that house 24/7. All of the shouting, attention seeking, belittling and the girls seem to eat and live in their rooms alot, that's OK for a 17yr old but the 12 year old is treated like she's grown up. It's dreadful to watch. Poor Kiki, the mess, the noise, her mothers issues, her fathers behaviour, it must be so hard to live with. Why would you do that to your child. I bet its even harder now nadia is off work and never out of the house. It's such a complex family dynamic, one minute it's adoration, the next minute is mockery. I enjoyed watching them at the start, it then turned into a how not to live your life, and the poor poor dogs! They get used to get more viewers, they get ignored the rest of the time. What a way to live, why have children and animals if you want yo be so selfish and stupid. Good job family live next door otherwise they would be antisocial neighbours to anyone else.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.