Nadia Sawalha #39 & mank the drip, if they don't like to hear the truth, toodle pip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Edina Monso
Conversely, she could have got him to post that so she has the excuse to cut the holiday short?

Must be utter hell for her, in a lodge, with three people who aren't utterly obsessed with themselves and SM, she might have had to have a conversation.

*I do agree with your post, but I also keep my eye on Little Miss NOga.

Reactions: 16
Love Love that .... A proper laugh out loud post ....

Reactions: 12
See, she HAS been doing yoga everyday
Her yoga is so ineffective;she really isn't going to be getting a good calorie burn and there will be negligible cardiovascular benefit. If the only position she is able to do after eight with any degree of effectiveness is cow position, she may as well just have sex doggy style for ten minutes/however long it lasts.

Reactions: 19
It always amazes me how parents with home schooled can just swan off on holiday whenever they feel like it, when if I want to take my child out of school for a day I have to jump through all sorts of hoops then probably turned down. Even though it might be for a holiday which could be classed as educational in SA’s world.

I got particular pissed off when my husband returned from an op tour I requested two days off so we could go visit family we’d all not seen for months and let the kids be with their dad for some quality time. School said NO, yet this lot get to spend every second of everyday together as a family (as horrific as that must be for their youngest) and can go on holiday every other day if they want to. Makes no sense.

Reactions: 29
They blamed lockdown for their lack of content, so now we are basically out of it, it should be 10x better. Pure laziness, money for nothing

Reactions: 25
It's insulting to her Followers and the art of Yoga.

I don't really have time for RachelSpain yoga either. I understand the woman needed to drum up attention for her business, doesn't she understand people have followed her because they want to look good in Nitty's eyes?
I don't believe any of them would ever make an effort to visit Spain or even buy a mat.

To give Nadia such a glowing report of what has been an appalling display of poses does not put that woman in a good light. She is clearly a very bad teacher. Not only having to grasp attention through an Influencer, but Nitty clearly hasn't learned anything from the woman.

Also she can't do any poses on THAT mat because that isn't the one she supposedly took with her.

The post she put up the other day of her yoga bundle she took with her, the mat was covered in gold print. Another slip-up from the thick as two short planked liar. she will find a cunning way around it, especially now i have flagged it up.

She is using what look like, Liforme yoga mats, the cheapest of which come in around £115. The one embellished with gold would be around £135 +.

Yet again not a good look to be portraying to all her new genuine Leftwing followers. A different £100+ yoga mat depending on what holiday she is on.

Her behaviour is beginning to become offensive regarding her so called 'practice.'

So her followers are now reduced to having to 'spot' her mat? Not even bothering to post what day she is on.

I'm losing my grip with this and her effing DIETING!

Last edited:
I got such a surprise seeing my title suggestion used when I logged in today. Thank you.

Reactions: 30
Ten minutes and tax deductible ££££s in the last year, if you add it all up.

Reactions: 16
'He found in Nadia not the love of his life but someone gullible and needy and easy to manipulate.'

Great and insightful post @Misbehaving , but I don't think she is gullible, needy and easy to manipulate, quite the opposite.

I do think he is a Narc, but I think she is too. They both act out their issues on one and other. I think they both deserve each other. The children though, certainly did not deserve that upbringing.

They should have sought therapy years ago or got divorced; but don't they say narcs don't seek therapy as they don't believe anything is wrong with them? It's everyone else who has a problem/s.

I've been discussing them with a friend who used to watch their channel with me. He stopped watching as he spotted the decline and couldn't be bothered with them. I became fascinated purely because human nature interests me, then of course the monetising started and I found Tattle. I was really fuming earlier, these last two weeks of their duplicitous behaviour has riled me more so than usual and I think by the pace of our threads I'm not alone. So I asked my friend to watch snippets of them and he couldn't believe how much they had changed. He said something very interesting:

"They have morphed into each other."

Last edited:
In the beginning of hometime, I was surprised to see Mark appears to have a proper job! Mark's talking about his 'last day on the film' to do the 'final edit' in what looks to be an office building. I wonder if it's been commissioned by BBC or ITV? Or maybe Netflix?

Wait, he's now talking about putting Maddie's music into the film... It's hardly Celine Dion for Titanic but I suppose I'm not up to scratch on current film trends.

Good news, he's now 'running through the set'. That's weird, that doesn't look like Universal Studios. Rather, that looks rather much like a random public park. Ah, he's just confirmed the entire film is set in their local public park.

Wow, he's now talking about the cast. I wonder who's starring in it?! Maybe Reese Witherspoon's cleared her calendar? Oh, wait, the entire cast seems to be family and friends.

The good news is he's definitely a serious director because he's wearing a cap which says director on it.

He's now waxing lyrical about his film being his baby and now released into the world and now it's the people's film and how it's gone down well.

He's genuinely speaking about it as if he hasn't just popped down the park with some friends. It screams amateur.

Reactions: 28
Is he really wearing a cap with Director written on it? Surely worn with irony?

Oh my word, this is going to be quite some thread!

Reactions: 17
Thats actually the thing right there @chipmunk.
For me personally the wording would be slightly different.
I would say I’m interested because human nature fascinates me.
So if and when he says to people “why watch then?…”
This is exactly why.
It really is fascinating.
(Quite like the circus.)
You know it’s wrong and pretty shocking staring at the bearded lady but you still want to know all about her and watch her shave.

Reactions: 21
Thanks for great summary, title and laugh out loud funnies.

I've got a funny feeling towards them today- I almost felt sorry for Nadia!
Yes she's a nightmare,a liar,a mean girl,a spoilt brat, a fake,a sloven,attention seeking loudmouth,a narc and I really wish she would disappear but at least she puts makeup on and earns a wage to keep them all in grotty food, grotty clothes and everything else they desire. She indulges his long term unemployment.
But she can't even go away without him playing up in some way. She's paid for his drive through diagnosis, probably in the hope of better times but he seems to be declining. I don't know if he's actually taking the tablets but he's looking awful!!
I've never bought the depressive alcoholic labels as his actions don't match my experiences of family members struggles. But he's starting to look genuinely unwell and clearly not washing or doing any self care. His mind isn't numbed enough however to ignore or politely debate with his critics. He thinks it's ok to act like a complete twat!

I just get a horrible feeling about the whole situation now.. the bs NOga,the endless #ad,him thinking that
a few hundred people paying to hear him preach or acting a tit while making zero effort with appearance or content is a valid way to live your life ( I mean, who is he?), thinking it's ok to ignore said people when they are crying out for attention, not even having the time to reply to their best wishes , the whole power trip, self obsession... I'm trying to feel pity for him as it's so messed up BUT I can't. He's such a knob.
Get a job Mark Adderley for everyone's sake !

Reactions: 20
I meant to ask this question on the last thread, but it moved so fast, I couldn't squeeze it in.

Does anyone know why he chose to do Coffee Moaning from his car which is still outside his house? Isn't it?

I can't bring myself to watch but I know someone said it was because he was going to work. Well, I could understand if he had to actually go to work early and therefore had to film CM from his ha-ha WORK place; but.. he hasn't had to go to WORK early.

I'm sorry, I know I'm not making sense, because I can't make sense out of it. Why did he not film in the kitchen before he left, for WORK?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.