Nadia Sawalha #20 Nadocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sad sad lonely man ...
I wish I had the foggiest idea of the date I gave up smoking.

I'd then be able to write my non-smoking 'birthday' in my diary and every year head to the newsagents and slip him a fiver to roll up the shutters that cover the fags so I could have my photo taken for the Gram. Then, tradition would dictate I should head back home and stuff myself with cake whilst sifting through boxes of photos from my youth for the rare as hen's teeth photos of me with a fag in my hand.

Reactions: 26
Yes, the constant emphasis on and attention to weight, and to food as a coping mechanism, is a toxic and dangerous combination for teenage girls. Adding embarrassment can be very triggering.

Reactions: 17
Yes, it's quite true that she is in an almost perfect situation. Including the fact that her children are homeschooled, and her extended family can be visited by simply talking over the fence... though she has done more. It's a near ideal situation. The pandemic is hard on everyone, but they really have far less than most to complain about.

Reactions: 13
This is pathetic. He protests too much. If he had a life he wouldn't even think about it. Clearly misses being pissed and chaotic. Move on Manky.
Hmm, either that or he was running away from N and her fucking cake.

Reactions: 12
This is her addiction. If the videos are anything to go by, she eats almost constantly. I wish she could see this, and see the potential damage this can cause when it is not acknowledged and understood.

I think he wants people to believe he used to have a life, he used to have friends and he used to be the life and soul...I doubt any of it is true. Mark's soooooooooo intelligent and sooooooo creative but gets most of his content ideas from his insta mate Sober Dave.

Reactions: 16
So hes on his own, wandering around london looking at pubs forlornly?? not celebrating with is wife/kids/family, not just having a nice chilled day. Hes actually out there torturing himself by reminiscing about the past, about the wild nights and conquests!?! Id be pretty pissed off if that was my husband, id be wanting to know why he just cant move on and enjoy life in the present. This constant living in the past is just down right weird. He is beyond pathetic, seriously mank, get a grip, there really is more to life than alcohol! Ffs.

Reactions: 20
I think Nadia is a feeder. I think like the mother on Everybody Lovws Raymond, she uses food to gain control and power over people.

And from here...

Reactions: 11
In typical Sawalha-Adderley fashion, I think they've all gone on and on about his sober anniversary to distract away from Nadia's unpleasant rant last night, in the hope everyone will forget how it showed her true nasty self. You've not distracted me Sawalha-Adderleys

Reactions: 13
I’m thinking Manky has been watching what he eats a bit more recently and as she’s clearly not... it’s really bugging her.
She is desperate for him to binge so he gains more weight and starts to look even more awful so they match- like two bookends.
She won’t put the work into clean eating and daily exercise so the only answer is for him to fall off the joe wickes wagon - again.
She longs for it.
Then she’ll stroke his hair in a live and tell him-
“It’s ok baby, drink loads of water and Turmeric tea.
At least you’re dead clever and have gorgeous hair.
Here, have some spaghetti and trachea and peanut cake?!”

Reactions: 20
yea he was a sad lonely twat when he was pissed all the time, he justthought he had friends as they were probably pissed themselves to talk to him

is 16 years like a big birthday for not having a drink? does he do this rubbish every year? it's like visiting the grave of a dead person if he does- that dead person being himself.

shes not changed - all me me me

But Nitty is dining and drinking in Soho with her friend Lee

Attachments

Last edited:
Hardly remember him, that's not what you said here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.