Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cormorant

Chatty Member

In case anyone needs the timestamp for the truly awful moment in this video where Nadia decides two wonderful charities are tools for her to use in her nasty and aggressive aside to the camera, where by if you have left bad review of them or their books online, she has decided you need to phone the Samaritans. An absolutely gobsmacking example of her having a bullying nature, with the fact it is addressed to camera and any viewer finds his or herself on the end of her nastiness a completely horrifying social media mistep. I have never ever seen an example of social media person or celebrity attempt to bully individuals through the camera in such a way, and in such a way that all of their audience will feel what it's like to be on the receiving end of their nastiness.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Jax04

Chatty Member
Chicken chow Men!!!!!! I think you'll find Nadia and Mark, it's chicken cow mein!!!! Their pronunciation is shocking it really is. 😭😭😭😭😭
yep! And she also said ‘newga’ Instead of nougat 🤦‍♀️

How do they not know not to eat green potatoes?? Pair of idiots, i hope they give themselves food poisoning 🤮😂

whenever shes talking about the young shes talking about moodie, everyone should lock themselves indoors so queen moodie can go get pissed and fuck her boyfriend in the park 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Miss LDN

VIP Member
On Lorraine, they looked like a mother and son, in front of the headmaster. Manky looks like he's been up all night. Nitty repeats the same shit in each interview. Dominating the whole thing, while Manky looks like a ventriloquist dummy. There was no point of that appearance.
Only caught a clip of the Bake-Off watch along. Nitty 'crap cook' Sawalha letting us know that this ingredient, won't go with that. I would love her to go on there and get savaged. Gogglebox still not interested.:LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart

Herbert2005

VIP Member
Its a bit nit picky, because everyone self employed does this literally. I have friends who claim playstation and say its work related. In fact they could do alot more
It all depends how off your moral compass is. As i have said before, i like to sleep well at night, so mine are totally legit, although i'm often told that i'm crazy for doing so.

We are all different.

• Heart

tomtomclub

VIP Member
So it is confirmed Mark does sleep in his clothes as I had always suspected The opening of they home time vlog shows them having just woken up, still in bed and Mark is wearing a jumper he had been wearing in all their coffee moaning lives recently.
just so gross

i see what your saying, but hes not the complete victim that your painting imo. He is an emotionally abusive misogynistic victim playing pleb tho. They have a very codependent toxic relationship, i agree that she loves the rescuer role so enables his bad sides and keeps him in an unhealthy anxiety induced state.....but he also keeps himself this way as it suits him. They are both worn down with each other, drainers the pair of em.
Him going out and getting a proper job? I dont think he can, hes very inept both professionally and socially....regardless of nitty.
yes he only got work when he was younger as he was self medicating with alcohol and drugs, once that medication was gone, his true self is a miserable, controlling, damaged lonely misogynst - has no relationship with males and stalks out women who he feels are inferior so he can control and coherse - ie, his wife, his mother & plays the part of a friend with his 2 younger daughters rather than being a parent - there is no way he would find a job in the media now he is out of touch, and lacks any flair or skills -hes been lazy for to long, dwelling on the fact that he cant have a drink and not attempting to move on with his life, he is a sorry state of affairs

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lululime

VIP Member
On their hometime tonight they talk about people writing nasty messages and she says they should ring mind who could help them the arrogance of them.
Oh must have a peep.... wonder what MIND ( who are actually quite busy) would think of a whole lot of inappropriate self referrals from people who are actually just sane, sensible and seeing through the nonsense. The wrong health advice again from Dr Sawalha.....

I'm so fed up with Manky making fun of Nanny Di. In the latest blog making fun of her again her short stature and short legs. For Manky and Nardia who claims to be deeply kind and yet the way they treat others. Nadia loves getting her kit off any excuse and she is such an attention seeker. Lisa comes across as lovely so how shes friends with this lot I don't know. I said it before but Loose Women needs a shake up and Miss Sawalha off the tele should be the first to be booted out.

• Heart

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
View attachment 261343
This isnt even a real tax return
Who ever posted it just made it up.
And how could you even spend that much on cinema and theatre a year. Its fake news 🤣
I posted it, go to companies House, 2016 tax return for their company name, scroll down to expenses, you'll find it there.
You make an excellent point though, who indeed would or could spend £14,700 a year on going to the cinema AND use it to deduct from the tax your supposed to pay???

• Angry

Highpriestess

Science is for boys...she obviously the so called Masterchef, did not study domestic science in order to learn to cook...as we can now see with the slop she plates out.
Wow what an absolute insult to all the female scientists out there!😮 Doesn't she know about people like Marie Curie and all the other incredible women who have made a difference through science (and she calls herself a feminist) She is SO ignorant, and it infuriates me that she has published a book on homeschooling! 😠Science was one of my favourite subjects at school,and I loved teaching it as a Primary teacher. Children loved it and were filled with awe and wonder. Science lessons can be so much fun, and in my opinion those girls have missed out not learning Science properly at school.

• Heart

Kbird

VIP Member
He looked like shit,baggy black eyes, the attempt of a comb over with the hair,he was well out his comfort zone,but of a rabbit in headlights.
If he goes on tv looking like that, not even bothering to iron his shirt, imagine how he turns up to business meetings with the BBC to pitch a highly interesting and intelligent documentary?

Oh no I keep forgetting that’s just in his head 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Jax04

Chatty Member
Oh fgs, its obvious manks always on here, hes obsessed with us 🤪😂 i hope all families on, hope all his neighbours are on....but more importantly i hope everyone they work with and for are on here too 😊 👍 the more people who know the truth about them greedy shameless tax avoiding lying nit infested morons the better 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻

• Haha
  • Heart

rivermonster

VIP Member
Andrea McLean also has academic qualifications that underpin her career, rather than living off family connections and tall tales.
Acc Wiki: Andrea studied for her BA Hons in Modern Studies at Coventry University, and later gained a Postgraduate Certificate in Periodical Journalism.
I think that Jane McDonald has made the best career from Loose Women. She went onto it on the back of her Cruise programme and has such a great personality everybody wanted to work with her. I knew her at school and she is just now like she was then - a lovely lady.

• Heart

Vaddict

It’s all those weird oddbod subs telling him his garden is awesome instead of telling the truth that it’s a total shithole scruffy mess, it looks bloody awful, all hail jay the rat catcher
Just went to read the comments. All the subs telling him not to mind Jay the rat catcher, and earnestly giving advice on how to deal with weeds etc. He doesn't care, the garden is just for GFH. If he was serious about getting the garden sorted he'd get help, he doesn't want to spend the time working at it himself but can't be arsed getting someone in to help him. Di does her best, but it's far too big a garden for her to keep on top of. Typical of their ethos, they'll just buy lots more plants next year rather than actually tend to the plants they have. Sure it's all tax deductible:mad:

• Angry

chipmunk

VIP Member
I'm absolutely baffled as to why she keeps flashing her underwear and her bits all the time?!?!?!?! I am not a prude at all, I can assure you. But what sane person thinks I'm gunna take a picture of my knickers and stick it on Internet. Knowing my teenage daughters can see it and be super super proud of me? It's bizzare. That's not body positivity that's just being an attention seeking tramp! Your actions do not just come back on you. Can you imagine the girls at secondary school, your mums nadia sawhla off the teli and she's showing her knickers and her boobs to everyone. They would get bullied beyond belief!! It's wrong it really is.
It's beyond wrong in all ways. It's clearly some sort of secret message towards someone or all at ITV, and we are forced to bare witness to it. Also how many hashtags do you need on your insta page? Nice load of advertising at the end for the frock and necklace etc.. not once thinking about your children, or have any respect for your graceful parents and upholding their dignity. No, let me just sashay about a very clean Covid-19 ITV corridor, bend over and expose my fat backside, so I can make a few hundred on the side. We are one step away from having to watch her get her anus bleached.:sick:

• Sick
  • Haha

Buddylove

VIP Member
Is that supposed to be an achievement for him? There are teenagers doing that in their spare time
My god if that is skanky manky full time job, he is absolutely shit at his job, the content, the camera work, the editing is horrendous, no wonder he can’t get a proper job, he’s made himself unemployable, the man is a sad loser, I would feel sorry for him if he wasn’t so big headed and full of himself, one minute he’s moaning being nasty about people then he’s behaving like a child, gurning and being 100% not funny, he has ruined that channel

• Heart
  • Haha

lalalanded

VIP Member
Yep, and only when it suits her.

She keeps stating that she has a "real" body as a "real" mum with 2 kids.

That's not positive to all women, that's just positive to her. What are mums who have maintained a normal weight, and haven't let themselves go? Not real? Fake mums?

She's inadvertently putting down other women to make her feel better about her body. She keeps saying there's nothing wrong with anyone else's body, and she's not criticising it... but she keeps implying her body is more "real" than others.
I absolutely hate when people say they have a 'real' body or they're a 'real' woman. Last time I checked, Gwyneth was also a woman with a body. Just because it looks different to yours doesn't mean it's not real - eff right off.

• Angry

chipmunk

VIP Member
During the last few months, thanks to zoom, I have like most of us, seen the inside of so many people's homes. Mostly people sit in front of a blank wall, a bookcase full of books, near a window, have a lovely vase of flowers behind them etc.

Only Nadia Sawalha goes on National TV and sits in front of a very messy table table and a very distressed chair. I am sure hundreds of people out there will not be impressed and some may find it very distasteful and lazy. Nothing us tatlers did not already know about her.😂
I think she is so deluded, she probably thinks the extension still looks like it did when it was first built.
There is another realm inside that woman's head, where there are white lilies everywhere, glass tables with crystal bowls filled with vegan bonbons. Beverley Housewives walk in wardrobes. Groovy teenagers who have just come in from the beach after a day surfing with all the Californian dudes, her Gor-giss eccentric very british husband drinking tea and reading Euripides; all the while she ingratiating the nation by gracing us with her presence, and, of course, the inevitable OBE winging it's way to her, for.. her services of 'Kindness.'

• Haha
  • Heart

Hopscotch

VIP Member
I just popped it on to hear Meerk asking whether they should put up the Cornwall vlogs and saying “We were wrong even though we didn’t know we were wrong at the time.” Bollocks. To which Nitwitia said, “Yes because now we can have six,” even though there were seven of them on the trip. She’s as dim as a broken lightbulb.

• Haha
  • Wow