Nadia Sawahla #16 Honey I drank all the vodka, after a hard day NOT homeschooling the kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
book is now 3937 in amazon charts, its flopped and coming to a charity shop near you soon
They didn't have even one review published in the education press. I wonder why? Is it because all educators believe the system is perfect? It's sad that this has been such a wasted opportunity for the UK to review the entire system - something no one else has ever considered before, of course. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Laughed so much when I read that, being a julia fan, there isn't much I don't read of the very few articles she does. Years back she said she 'would never divulge the real name of who Saffy was based on as it was a childhood friend and did'nt want to upset her."
Nitty just jumping on the bandwagon spewing rubbish for any attention she can get. When is someone going to reveal this woman for what she really is??? A desperate 'off the telly' presenter, who lives a double life sponging off other people.

Reactions: 17
Two weekends on the trot they've run away to Southwark. If they were so desperate to get away from Julia, why don't they go to Kent or Sussex.
A lot of effort to drive all the way to Kent to get McDelivery to your hotel.

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm sure I heard him say 'give me thumbs up if you like me drinking coffee' and lo and behold they did!!! It gets more pathetic by the day....
Whilst in his head he's thiking "give me a thumbs up, whilst i fill you full of tit, but pretend to you that i give a toss, you bunch of morons"

What a tosser!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Two weekends on the trot they've run away to Southwark. If they were so desperate to get away from Julia, why don't they go to Kent or Sussex. Even better stay with friends. I forgot they don't have any friends. Manky does not have one mate that calls round, or he meets for a drink. That is just weird. They are so dysfunctional and co-dependent. Manky keeps posting pics of Mummy Nitty because he's used to being told what to do.

Lol. Reviews dried up. Even Xander threw in the towel.
Their life cannot be a happy one when they keep running away from it.

Also, They've stayed in other beds more since covid than anyone I know, I love to travel but this year is not the year to travel, how many times have they been away since they decided covid didn't matter anymore???

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ok I am going to say this through gritted teeth, but have found out how much Nadia raised for Coppafeel on the trek. She raised £11,202 and her team raised £105,565.
It's all here for her team https://everydayhero.com/uk/leaderboard/83809 and here for her individual page

Can't see anybody we know amongst her donors ( apart from Kaye Adams) even though she thanks family and friends for donating . I really hope all the money was donated!

I also found her complaining about the trek on her instagram stories ...... tried putting a link to the Coppafeel story but can't get the link to work here, but she is there on the trek and of course complaining and crying about it;

I still don't think we have heard the correct story as I found out the slower walkers were given days off if they were really struggling and even taken back to their base camp in a car!

• Wow
  • Haha
What gets me lately is how she’s constantly feeding marks ego by telling him he has pecks, he looks sooo good baby. Jesus some of the T-shirt’s show off his moobs. He wanted to keep his hair long for Kiki.. more accolades. Walking around in bare feet just grinds my gears. I despair

• Haha
  • Sick
Hi,

I am new here. Been lurking for a few weeks, reading everything. Totally agree with you all on here, especially about Mark. He is SO arrogant and up himself. I've actually thought it from day one of their Vlogs and so glad to have found I'm not the only one. I used to like Nadia but started to come to your thinking over the last few weeks, especially since the Melanie Blake tweet!

I just want to say that I've noticed if you give the lives a "thumbs down" while they are live then undo it and then do it again, then undo it, then press thumbs down, then undo it and do it again etc. Keep doing this and you can guarantee that Mark will start begging for thumbs up...... Try it and ENJOY!

(Please be gentle with me. Like I say I am a long time lurker, first time poster!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Ok I am going to say this through gritted teeth, but have found out how much Nadia raised for Coppafeel on the trek. She raised £11,202 and her team raised £105,565.
It's all here for her team https://everydayhero.com/uk/leaderboard/83809 and here for her individual page

Can't see anybody we know amongst her donors ( apart from Kaye Adams) even though she thanks family and friends for donating . I really hope all the money was donated!

I also found her complaining about the trek on her instagram stories ...... tried putting a link to the Coppafeel story but can't get the link to work here, but she is there on the trek and of course complaining and crying about it;

I still don't think we have heard the correct story as I found out the slower walkers were given days off if they were really struggling and even taken back to their base camp in a car!
I'm sure a lot of subs donated 😕

Reactions: 8
Is he still bleating woe is me..sounds like it from all these posts.what a bloody loser...stewing in a life of negativity..no wonder he struggles..he does nothing at all to help himself...ps..do the samartians know he is promoting them...I would be even more disillusioned with charity if they are sponsoring the victim of his own fate..and wallowing in self pity. How deeply unattractive.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Although her and her team raised a brilliant amount... of you think about it she didn’t raise a huge amount herself given that although she’s not famous she does have a few more contacts etc than the average joe. Their teams weren’t huge so the rest of them together managed over £90K between them.

also noticed she couldn’t even check her typing etc before posting... first sentence in the paragraph is missing a word!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Sober dave has asked Mark to meet up on insta but he hasn't budged. It won't happen dave. So many oppurtunitys for mark this week with nadia gone, to meet sober dave and his old friend Ross that he said he would meet back in April. Constant false promises. Oppurtunity to revamp house. AA meeting, groom dog, nadias closet, paint bathrooms, clean utility, empty kitchen cupboards, paint walls etc. Pure laziness. All of it would have made vlog content that they are very much lagging on atm, for a creator he doesn't create very much at all.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Sober dave has asked Mark to meet up on insta but he hasn't budged. It won't happen dave. So many oppurtunitys for mark this week with nadia gone, to meet sober dave and his old friend Ross that he said he would meet back in April. Constant false promises. Oppurtunity to revamp house. AA meeting, groom dog, nadias closet, paint bathrooms, clean utility, empty kitchen cupboards, paint walls etc. Pure laziness. All of it would have made vlog content that they are very much lagging on atm, for a creator he doesn't create very much at all.
Free reign wanking in the toy cave with no schedule..no wonder he is so exhausted. No time for real life.

• Haha
  • Sick
Before anyone says, I am not Mark, or Aaron C or Helen 72 South Africa! Their house is not perfect, definitely not a show home. But it isn't awful. The floor is unfortunate, as it is so light it shows every speck that drops on the floor. It could do with being mopped a bit more though, especially as it leads from the garden. They could do with some charcoal coloured flooring or dark grey tiles like they have in M&S. The floor drobe is a tip though, I don't know how they dare flaunt that.

The grossest thing is Mark's personal hygiene. His fingernails look dirty and he admits that he doesn't do "self care" enough. He needs a good shampoo and conditioner. I don't know how Dina could go home and cook dinner after scrubbing that toilet though! I would be mortified if it was my toilet.

Reactions: 4
Before anyone says, I am not Mark, or Aaron C or Helen 72 South Africa! Their house is not perfect, definitely not a show home. But it isn't awful. The floor is unfortunate, as it is so light it shows every speck that drops on the floor. It could do with being mopped a bit more though, especially as it leads from the garden. They could do with some charcoal coloured flooring or dark grey tiles like they have in M&S. The floor drobe is a tip though, I don't know how they dare flaunt that.

The grossest thing is Mark's personal hygiene. His fingernails look dirty and he admits that he doesn't do "self care" enough. He needs a good shampoo and conditioner. I don't know how Dina could go home and cook dinner after scrubbing that toilet though! I would be mortified if it was my toilet.
I would not enter their place in a full Hazma suit they are a bio hazard...and they dont care. Ps their house is worse than awful..it really is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.