Nadia Sawahla #16 Honey I drank all the vodka, after a hard day NOT homeschooling the kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @GSampson1982. In honor of Helen from South Africa, I’m wondering if it is possible for a future thread title to be in all emoji 😉😎😜🌈🌈🌈😉

And this has just been said, but the nerve of Nuddya to be banging on about Covid while Nanny Di is crying, after Nuddya has already hugged everyone under the blooming sun except Nanny Di. And the gall of her to claim to be concerned about Covid after they have all consistently violated the guidance by mixing multiple households and don’t engage in social distancing with anyone including her own parents. I bet anyone a fiver that the only reason she was so concerned about Covid was that she had some upcoming Covid test for a job.

And after a bunch of critical comments from paying and non-paying subs he’s now saying in the comments that Nittia was just kidding and that everyone should stop virtue signaling. Didn’t sound like that to me! What a wanker.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
The way Nadia spoke to/about Di when she was upset was awful 😞

And Mark defending Nadia and being rude to the subs/members in the comments... so pathetic!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
The way Nadia spoke to/about Di when she was upset was awful 😞

And Mark defending Nadia and being rude to the subs/members in the comments... so pathetic!
Murk is super paranoid, saying it’s a “strangely united” chorus of critical voices tonight. No Mink, the subs - paying and not - have not orchestrated a conspiracy to rail against you in Nitty’s absence. It’s a bunch of people having a common visceral reaction to Nuddya’s cold and selfish and hypocritical reaction to Nanny Di’s tears. Not to mention Manky deciding to film and publish his mom’s tears and laughing all the way.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Thank you @GSampson1982. In honor of Helen from South Africa, I’m wondering if it is possible for a future thread title to be in all emoji 😉😎😜🌈🌈🌈😉

And this has just been said, but the nerve of Nuddya to be banging on about Covid while Nanny Di is crying, after Nuddya has already hugged everyone under the blooming sun except Nanny Di. And the gall of her to claim to be concerned about Covid after they have all consistently violated the guidance by mixing multiple households and don’t engage in social distancing with anyone including her own parents. I bet anyone a fiver that the only reason she was so concerned about Covid was that she had some upcoming Covid test for a job.
And Mark dismissing everyone who expressed an opinion that Nadia was being mean to Di when Di was upset. All those people can't be wrong Mark...you left it in (as you say in your comments) because you're so used to seeing your family disrespect your mum that you don't see it like others might.

Murk is super paranoid, saying it’s a “strangely united” chorus of critical voices tonight. No Mink, the subs - paying and not - have not orchestrated a conspiracy to rail against you in Nitty’s absence. It’s a bunch of people having a common visceral reaction to Nuddya’s cold and selfish and hypocritical reaction to Nanny Di’s tears.
Absolutely right.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Nurdia’s going to be fuming once she hears about this a week from now, since of course she’s on detox for the next several days and won’t check her phone at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Nurdia’s going to be fuming once she hears about this a week from now, since of course she’s on detox for the next several days and won’t check her phone at all!
He's going to lose them paying subs if he doesn't stop. He keeps saying he's too bored to block the 'trolls/paying subs', but yet answering every few mins. Strange dude. Very self righteous too. Reminds me of Trump sometimes. Only answers the 'trolls', not a word to most of his long term paying subs, who don't dare to express an opinion for fear of being muted or blocked.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Oh it’s going to be a long week whilst Nadia is away! Will she even have a YouTube channel by the time she gets back?!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Hopscotch I know you're implying N won't give a fig especially a week from now. A little compassion was needed from her, that's all.

Reactions: 3
Hopscotch I know you're implying N won't give a fig especially a week from now. A little compassion was needed from her, that's all.
Quite the opposite. I’m guessing we’ll hear this addressed on a live tomorrow that Nadia will join and/or have a message said on her behalf. She’ll say she was just kidding about the hand washing comment even tho she’s meant to be off on a digital detox. Didn’t sound like kidding to me and if it was, Murk - the professional editor - was incompetent in cutting the video that way.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
What a nasty little man he is. That comment about being a film maker by trade 🙄. That is completely irrelevant.

I’m surprised Xander hasn’t come on to defend his beloved Manky. 😂

I really hope all those subs he has been rude to unsubscribe ASAP.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Nadia’s heart is colder than a witch’s tit. Mark is sadly more mentally ill than even he realises. So many true colours in tonight’s GFH and his responses to comments. They are slowly but surely imploding.

He talks about trolls .....but there is a definite bully mob mentality amongst many of their subs ....which he conveniently ignores! What a foul community they are producing.......

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
The man is deluded.....🙄...he's gonna be on a deleting spree soon ...
More comments in that thread. You’d think with all the professional help they have someone would be able to get through to him that being a tw@t is bad for business.

297AC22C-6599-4F99-8EF9-FD9D21861B73.png
D2D8F9A8-0F03-4126-AD5D-5E210A5D0102.png
1B533F73-B608-4F02-A01A-00F92B26305E.png
B23E715E-819A-4934-B6BF-096AFE1A1BE0.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.