Mylife_withfive_ #2 Her fella was in court for texting a teen, but all she cares about is her crappy reels being seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she's mad about the voduz now and keeps banging on about it, mad to get a brand deal with them aswell πŸ™„ I don't think I've come across anyone who trys so hard to be an influencer before. Honestly if I had the skeletons in my closet (or Kealys closet for that matter) I'd be keeping to myself
And she says on her Instagram she not a influencer

And VODUZ owned by a full on scumbag so perfect match

Reactions: 1
She's changed her Bio, to honest reviews πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ who's reading tattle
oh she's all over tattle reading about herself, she's that into herself that she wouldn't be able to help coming over here to read all about herself
---
She was parked in her mothers house when she posted her with the cup tea and I'd say them children are gone no where that's why she's not on talking tit, or in the shops. Tell me your reading tattle without telling me as agriculture head says so herself
Agriculture head πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'm deceased after reading that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This one is a nut job without a doubt, so she buy halo ice cream on Wednesday tags them in tesco,follows them on Wednesday and they've got in touch and sent her ice cream. Yeah right klarissa , with ya go outta that. Sent you ice cream no unboxing, no bigger hunz got free Halo but you . STOP NOW

Reactions: 3
A day of cleaning in the creepy kealy Cuddihy house hold is spent in her mother's house. For the gorillas to reck her gaff. Don't let them out with the chap's on the road anyway.

A day of cleaning in the creepy kealy Cuddihy house hold is spent in her mother's house. For the gorillas to reck her gaff. Don't let them out with the chap's on the road anyway.
Is she living at the mother's house or what? maybe she's left Kealy, she's forever at the mothers house (pretending it's her own)

Reactions: 2
I haven't or wouldn't buy Ella & jo products but do they use other "influencers" too?
Her skin is terrible

The people sending her in questions must be as dopey as she is

I wonder were Ireland west airport going to do a Collab with her, with all the urgency she had with getting the passports πŸ€” they did with the other mayo fella Alan
Especially when kids passports only last 5 yrs plus the cost. Maybe after buying her followers to get to 10k it all backfired
---
Is she living at the mother's house or what? maybe she's left Kealy, she's forever at the mothers house (pretending it's her own)
Sure looks that way! Their garage has to be full of all the kids things, like the bikes and scooters, plus that sit on electric ride on is €700, not things you can put in and out of the boot every time you go to the grandparents, and her own parents can't be that old either, the younger sister looks a good bit younger. So surely they work or something and can't be home all the time ,or klarissa could nearly get herself a job for the summer , the times she leaves then there for going on her shopping trips she could work for afew hrs

Last edited:
She's fit for doing a Collab with the Farmer's journal, or the IFA. as for her skin I've said it before it's leather she never looks clean. And her favorite word is CLASS which she's none. I don't know where her influencer life is heading because she brings absolutely nothing to Instagram. As for Ella & Jo let's be honest there's ladies on Instagram with bigger following than this bullock who have class and style and they work with Ella & Jo. And sell it well.
---
Rest my case , who'd want this yoke as their BA the dirt on the top.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She's fit for doing a Collab with the Farmer's journal, or the IFA. as for her skin I've said it before it's leather she never looks clean. And her favorite word is CLASS which she's none. I don't know where her influencer life is heading because she brings absolutely nothing to Instagram. As for Ella & Jo let's be honest there's ladies on Instagram with bigger following than this bullock who have class and style and they work with Ella & Jo. And sell it well.
---
Rest my case , who'd want this yoke as their BA the dirt on the top.
collab with the farmers journal πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ your comments crack me up πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does she not give you the agriculture vibes πŸ€” big ole farmer's head on her. Because that's all I see. 🫣
oh she definitely does, I just never knew it until you said it, but she will forever be "agriculture head" to me now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Holy lord when was the last time she cleaned behind her couch
I actually think she's thick out, A. Would you let your house get that dirty. B. Would you show 11k people how lazy and dirty you realy are. It's no wonder the gorillas are the way they are sure they see no different. She's a filthy animal.

Reactions: 5
Holy lord- shook reading this- could someone tag the first thread? I can’t find it….thanks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.