Mylife_withfive_ #2 Her fella was in court for texting a teen, but all she cares about is her crappy reels being seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoever said it last time that she never shows how the winner is picked we’ll what are the odds today she showed how the winner is picked

Reading her much no life with 5

Reactions: 5
Whoever said it last time that she never shows how the winner is picked we’ll what are the odds today she showed how the winner is picked

I copped that too, the day after that was said here she had a story about how she would be doing another competition and that she would be using a comment picker app to choose the winner, I was thinking to myself she must be reading this religiously 😂

Reactions: 2

At least she has taken it on board and is doing it fairly now, all insta competitions should have to be done like that

She's now a BA for a sticker company, she's not affiliated just doing it for a few free stickers 😂😂😂😂😂 She's not going to make her fortune as an influencer that's for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is Ella and Jo obsessed,
She's certainly not obsessed with using it, her skin looks like leather . She starts following Dermot Kennedy yesterday that's how much she loves his music. She must have gotten the ticket bought for her.

• Haha
She's going to invest in some black sandals. She never complains about buying stuff for herself, but cribs about uniforms.

Reactions: 5
She's going to invest in some black sandals. She never complains about buying stuff for herself, but cribs about uniforms.
Oh she will spend away on herself, expensive runners, 4th arq tops in every colour, birkenstock sandals the list is endless. But basic necessities for the children - absolutely not, they will have to wait, it's a cost of living crisis you know

Reactions: 3
Oh she will spend away on herself, expensive runners, 4th arq tops in every colour, birkenstock sandals the list is endless. But basic necessities for the children - absolutely not, they will have to wait, it's a cost of living crisis you know
The first sign of selfishness was the day she decided she wanted to be that Instagram Hun. Did she think of them kids future having to deal with pass actions of their ole lad. That's actually kinda scary that she doesn't see this but again when you're that much of a me, myself and I person. Obviously she's a narcissist when you look at her behavior. Loves attention,all about me,I'm not wrong the list goes on. Deep down she's a brazen witch.

She said her eldest 3 are at a friend's house. Hopefully they are and not at the grandparents house , coz fair play to anyone taking 3 of them plus their own, after all the posting she does of them scribbling on everything

She was parked in her mothers house when she posted her with the cup tea and I'd say them children are gone no where that's why she's not on talking tit, or in the shops. Tell me your reading tattle without telling me as agriculture head says so herself

I'd say they were no more at a friend's house, poor kids, in all honesty how could anyone from the area let their children hang around with hers knowing what her fella is guilty of, sorry now but if it was my kids I'd be telling them to stay away

I'd say they were no more at a friend's house, poor kids, in all honesty how could anyone from the area let their children hang around with hers knowing what her fella is guilty of, sorry now but if it was my kids I'd be telling them to stay away
She's just as bad as him if not worse, she stood by him and carried on to have 3 more kids with him. Like come on wtf and to make matter's worse she's full of confidence from doing so. Cant you just see the big bully head on her if she's meet that child on the street.

Jesus, they’ll soon have to change the name to EllaandJoandKlarissa
easy to put up a few pictures of a product and her AF link to try and rip people off. She never shows using the stuff, what does she do with the free bits she gets.
Why has she an AF link when she never buys Ella&Jo herself.
She wouldn't influence me to buy.

easy to put up a few pictures of a product and her AF link to try and rip people off. She never shows using the stuff, what does she do with the free bits she gets.
Don’t forget that fantastic ASMR video she done with the products 😂

• Haha
Anyone can get the AF 🔗 not just this leather skinned 🤡. If u scroll down their page you'll see it's there for any to use. As for the free bits she got she used them as a give away to get more followers. I've emailed Ella & Jo asking them why send this one anything when she's giving it away to gain followers from it. That's she's not a great advertisment for skin care. All they've to do is look at her skin it's dehydrated. As for her buy herself shampoo and conditioner her hair is a rotten colour it's dead on her head,dull and limp.

Anyone can get the AF 🔗 not just this leather skinned 🤡. If u scroll down their page you'll see it's there for any to use. As for the free bits she got she used them as a give away to get more followers. I've emailed Ella & Jo asking them why send this one anything when she's giving it away to gain followers from it. That's she's not a great advertisment for skin care. All they've to do is look at her skin it's dehydrated. As for her buy herself shampoo and conditioner her hair is a rotten colour it's dead on her head,dull and limp.
she's mad about the voduz now and keeps banging on about it, mad to get a brand deal with them aswell 🙄 I don't think I've come across anyone who trys so hard to be an influencer before. Honestly if I had the skeletons in my closet (or Kealys closet for that matter) I'd be keeping to myself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.