Mylife_withfive_ #2 Her fella was in court for texting a teen, but all she cares about is her crappy reels being seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread thanks to @Wexy123. Her fella was in court for texting a teen, but all she cares about is her crappy reels being seen. @mylife_withfive_

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
omg the tan all over the walls and the toilet!! She must never give out to the kids for destroying the house cos they just do it over and over again. She probably rewards them with purple snack bars for giving her content 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Recap- Got to 10k followers by begging, tagging & buying followers. She can't spell, she stood by her partner whilest he was found guilty of texting/ grooming a child to meet him. This is the same woman who has a degree in law, she spends her day in shop's taking photos, buying chocolate, and tit for herself. She's fond of pretending her mother's house is hers.Her kids aren't allowed outside so they reck the house while their mother's unfollowing accounts because she got their follow. Shes obsessed with being a Instagram Hun but has for gotten the bigger she goes the more her dirty secret will be known. She'll sooner buy a fleece then buy home heating oil, she washes her concrete more than herself. She'll buy air if it's gets her a tag or better still a follow. If I've left anything out please add too it.

Reactions: 7
Lads she must stink like a skunk 🦨 in that heat with the fleece on her. All year round she's wearing em.

Reactions: 2
Lads she must stink like a skunk 🦨 in that heat with the fleece on her. All year round she's wearing em.
I’m only thinking the same
It’s just dead heat and ur wearing that

I honestly thought she was going with a gang of people today
She really has nobody

I’m only thinking the same
It’s just dead heat and ur wearing that

I honestly thought she was going with a gang of people today
She really has nobody
Ah come on now she's got her fleeces, snack bars and rasher's. Life in the fast lane living the dream Hun living the dream 💋

Saw a few insta huns are up there, I'm surprised she is not hunting them down to get a pic with them for Instagram.

Saw a few insta huns are up there, I'm surprised she is not hunting them down to get a pic with them for Instagram.
She's probably all ready got the follow from them so no point.
---
Has she actually managed to go into an Aldi up in Dublin? She couldn’t take one day off?
She's probably wants that dupe for Mike because feely kealy would use it all rubbing himself thinking about teenager's. Go the bumbum

Last edited:
  • Haha
The fact people are getting into pics with her at the gig is strange like she is famous, what is wrong with people!

Reactions: 1
The fact people are getting into pics with her at the gig is strange like she is famous, what is wrong with people!
If only they knew what the real klarissa was like. That dim she sleeps with a child groomer.

Reactions: 1
If only they knew what the real klarissa was like. That dim she sleeps with a child groomer.
I agree, the sad thing is that none of her followers know that she's shocked up with a man who was in court for grooming a minor, where are the instahun call out pages when we need them

I agree, the sad thing is that none of her followers know that she's shocked up with a man who was in court for grooming a minor, where are the instahun call out pages when we need them
💯💯💯 Oh I'd say they'd have a different option on her !!! Other than a un stylish, leather skinned, beggy Mitchell, wannabe insta Hun.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.