My Solo Journey to Mom #20 No wonder business is failing when her advice is to keep the babies wailing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Howaya Lisa! Doing some nighttime reading, fair play. We can swap out ‘category wan’ now for ‘acute’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"my mom heart hurts more than anything else" :sick: give me strength :rolleyes:
Mom heart?? Like wtf is she on at all?... where does she get this shite.

Her Mom hole is the only thing that hurts from sitting on it..

In all seriousness, I do hope this gives her a fright and makes her realise her health is in serious trouble due to her weight and rotten lifestyle. She needed a wake up call. Sadly I also doubt she'll make changes. This is the start of it now. She'll be in for more medical issues in a few months. She is a walking heart attack.

Remember she was called back by CUMH when the twins were like 6 to 12 mnths to be reviewed because she was a gestational diabetic?
Anyone recall, did she ever address it?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Poor Lisa, hasn't been a good year so far really has it. Business bad and now this. Without Pippa she'd seriously be in trouble.

Reactions: 5
Tea for breakfast??!! What about pipsi??? Won’t be recommending that place for a stay💁‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hope she recovers well and gets home to her babies very soon them must be wondering where she has disappeared to since they are very rarely apart 😔

Reactions: 1
Hope she recovers well and gets home to her babies very soon them must be wondering where she has disappeared too since they are very rarely apart 😔
I’d say they’re enjoying the bit of freedom and the break from her and her ways

Reactions: 9
In the name of all that's holy can you imagion a doctor or a nurse pulling back her curtain and seeing your wan
Videoing herself with the balls.
The mind boggles what these insta ones post as content

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jesus Christ what is she at, she’s not taking that’s seriously at all, that’s a spirometer to check her lung function, she’s only 34 and has never mentioned having asthma so the doctors worrying about her lungs isn’t contint for the gram.

Reactions: 13
She’s 34, over weight & seriously lacks interest in her appearance. We all go through rough patches & I know appearance can sometimes take a back seat but Jesus holy Christ. I hope she gets some wake up call. I hope the healthcare professionals have informed her that her weight is a huge problem. Those balls should be flying up. I’d be mortified posting from a hospital bed. Mortified

Reactions: 13
Is there something else going on apart from the gallbladder? What has a respiration / lung capacity test got to do with it? (excuse my ignorance)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.