My Solo Journey to Mom #20 No wonder business is failing when her advice is to keep the babies wailing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoā€™s running the bisiness when the girl boss laid up (in a different location!!!)

Reactions: 5
Similar here, everything triggered an attack fatty or not. For over 3 months I wouldnā€™t have ever had more than 600 cal max and dropped over 4 stone. I really canā€™t understand why theyā€™ve choose to remove it immediately. Probably know sheā€™d never hit the 3 month mark
I am no fan of her but it does happen I never had an attack until the first night it happened I was vomiting up black stuff didn't have a clue what was wrong had to ring an ambulance I was on hands and knees with the pain I thought I was dying and that is no exaggeration when I got to hospital I had the start of an infection to it was removed the next day he couldn't understand with the state of it how I hadn't had pain before . I had to get open surgery to remove it was in on the Tuesday and out on the Saturday. I honestly pity anyone suffering with it I will never ever forget the pain . I also had the drains fitted so I wonder did she ended up with open surgery as well. Recovery was a witch after it but I still got on with it had two young children at home one who was just 12 months at the time . I had staples to so it was tough until they were removed . My scar is huge from it to

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I am no fan of her but it does happen I never had an attack until the first night it happened I was vomiting up black stuff didn't have a clue what was wrong had to ring an ambulance I was on hands and knees with the pain I thought I was dying and that is no exaggeration when I got to hospital I had the start of an infection to it was removed the next day he couldn't understand with the state of it how I hadn't had pain before . I had to get open surgery to remove it was in on the Tuesday and out on the Saturday. I honestly pity anyone suffering with it I will never ever forget the pain . I also had the drains fitted so I wonder did she ended up with open surgery as well. Recovery was a witch after it but I still got on with it had two young children at home one who was just 12 months at the time . I had staples to so it was tough until they were removed . My scar is huge from it to
For the love of God, please learn about punctuation.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Pippa could be the mudders instahun name. Hope she takes over Lisaā€™s page and changes the password

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I hate insta Huns who post a pic of them in the middle of the night when they canā€™t sleep with the time. Iā€™m hospital or not, itā€™s so unnecessary- why would you post that if you were awake?! Would be the last thing I would think of doing

Reactions: 8
If any of us posted being in hospital on our instagram, I am 100% sure we would all say how much we are missing our kids!
She hasnā€™t once mentioned missing the girls, or how a change in routine affects their sleep or behaviour.
Not an ounce of maternal instinct in this wan!
Pippa may as well be the twins mum!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
If any of us posted being in hospital on our instagram, I am 100% sure we would all say how much we are missing our kids!
She hasnā€™t once mentioned missing the girls, or how a change in routine affects their sleep or behaviour.
Pippa May as weā€™ll be the twins mum!
Thatā€™s what I was thinking no I canā€™t wait to get home to girls or anything, sheā€™ll hang out in hospital as long as she can because sheā€™s a single mom who canā€™t possibly look after two babies after surgery

Reactions: 1
Thatā€™s what I was thinking no I canā€™t wait to get home to girls or anything, sheā€™ll hang out in hospital as long as she can because sheā€™s a single mom who canā€™t possibly look after two babies after surgery
Bet she wonā€™t even look after herself at all after the surgeryā€¦.Pippa will be looking after 3 kids!

Reactions: 6
I wonder has Pippa thrown their sleep routine out the window, only 1 nap, in all fairness it is no joke for Pippa looking after 2 toddlers full time

Reactions: 7
Yes thatā€™s very sad I noticed that too never once mentioned missing them!! Iā€™d be absolutely balling šŸ˜¢

Reactions: 5
I never get that like who cares if your able to be posting on social media , your not that sick in my opinion. It's all attention seeking if you ask me . Do you ever see the same ones checking into the hospital and then when anyone asks what's wrong , they reply "pm me " . It actually gets on my nerves . And they could be only in hospital for an appointment to šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 7
She creams herself over hospital. Slice me open doc for the contint.

Reactions: 11
Just wait for the "missing my girls" post to be put up shortly , after you saying it here šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Someone has been reading Tattle, the girls just got a mention šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.