My Sisters Closet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well he claims to have 19 employees - Does anyone know anyone who worked there because no one on Linkedin worked there.....

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Well he claims to have 19 employees - Does anyone know anyone who worked there because no one on Linkedin worked there.....
I think more or less the whole family were on the payroll during the pandemic and main operations were happening from her family premises!

• Wow
I wonder if the financials being released is why Donna has gone private and blocking people. Making so much profit from public money and your wife spending her days as a instagram influencer to 20'000+ followers posting about the yacht you live on and the massive mansion house you're doing up from head to toe isn't lying low. Even if it's all legal it's very unethical and there's public interest in all these people that made 8 figures during covid from our money!
Did Neil have a factory in N Ireland to make the masks or was he importing everything from a manufacturer elsewhere?
His company FOX DESIGN THINKING LIMITED looks like it was set up for "Business and domestic software development" but when he saw he could make millions from covid tax payers money he changed it to "Manufacture of medical and dental instruments and supplies"

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Financials are published as filings under companies house..With the investigation into how PPE money was spent in the UK do you think its convenient they high tailed it to the med to live on a yacht for a few months. The masks were made in a facility in Belfast down at the docks however things went south in terms of quality and delivery very quickly with people complaining that the masks were substandard or were not delivered in the first place. With their horse racing endeavours, new house and new start up I'm guess they are gonna burn through cash quick enough

• Wow
I hope all this PPE stuff is investigated, the fraud is said to be immense.

I found it interesting they've been living in Portugal as that became a hot bed of people avoiding tax post covid and their government did a lot to get wealthy people to move there with low tax and an easy way to residency.

Reactions: 5