My organised bubble

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly since she’s announced her pregnancy that’s all she’s spoken about. She’s honestly so boring
I get that she’s excited about it, she said she’s always wanted to be a mummy …but she also said her channel wasn’t going to turn into a mummy channel 🤨

Her flat has gone to tit since her BF moved in with her. I had all the tacky African souvenirs!

Reactions: 3
Interested to see how she's gonna squeeze herself, a boyfriend, a baby and a step child in that flat!

Reactions: 3
Interested to see how she's gonna squeeze herself, a boyfriend, a baby and a step child in that flat!
Does he have a kid already? I must’ve missed that. I thought all the toys in the drawer was for her little sister

Reactions: 1
No they are her boyfriends daughters toys. I honestly don’t know how they are going to fit in there.

I think that’s what annoys me the most, it’s that she said she wasn’t going to be that person but is so much that person.

Reactions: 2
She was due mid November but think she had the baby sooner. Probably taking time out as the baby was needing an operation as soon as she was born. I imagine a lot to process and go through

She's posted.
She went into labour at 36 weeks so was rushed into hospital for her section.
The baby is still in hospital and Jess is in accommodation next to the hospital.
Baby Billie seems to be doing ok thankfully

Poor Jess, she’s been through so much in the last few months!
She looks so happy with little Billie 🥰