My Mum Your Dad - ITV1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sharon saying they are together I saw that but not convinced as no pics together and Elliot is avoiding the questions and not replying when asked about Sharon …my hunch is it’s over

They’re all fane hungry so I couldn’t care less if they stay together in their fake relationships 😜

I've just seen a woman on TikTok spilling that she was in a relationship with someone who said they needed 'space' and then after the space confessed that his daughter had put him on a reality show and it was this. As it's daughter, it can only be Roger or Martin

Reactions: 2
I've just seen a woman on TikTok spilling that she was in a relationship with someone who said they needed 'space' and then after the space confessed that his daughter had put him on a reality show and it was this. As it's daughter, it can only be Roger or Martin
Or Paul !

No way are Sharon and Elliott still together can’t be arsed with their pretence just come out and say it. There isn’t any recent stuff of them together and they avoid answering …time they all disappeared

No way are Sharon and Elliott still together can’t be arsed with their pretence just come out and say it. There isn’t any recent stuff of them together and they avoid answering …time they all disappeared
Daily Mail have an article today saying they’ve split up due to the distance 🙄

I regret even watching this show with grown adults as they all just wanted a bit of fame by the looks of it.

Roger and Janey will be next as I don’t think she’s that into him and he’s just loving his new found fame. I find it cringe.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I saw the DM article I said few week ago they’ve split as neither post about the other ones…can’t be arsed with it they kept saying we are together why not just say it’s over!

Just silly.
Natalie odd keeps going on about her struggles and anxiety etc etc I wonder if it was Paul who had a girlfriend and was the one referred to on Tik Tok!

It just wasn’t as authentic as it was all made out to be. Takes a certain type to go on a reality show. They all love the limelight and Janey thinks it will help her get on the X factor|The Voice so she can showcase her singing. The kids are all thirsty as well. I was drawn in like everyone else 😊

Reactions: 5
I loved it first time around, not so sure I'd watch it again now the veil has been somewhat lifted and replaced with cynicism

Only Janey and Roger still a couple…Sharon posing up a storm with fashion and make up ads….It wasn’t authentic on reflection it was attention seekers central

Reactions: 1
Only Janey and Roger still a couple…Sharon posing up a storm with fashion and make up ads….It wasn’t authentic on reflection it was attention seekers central
Isn’t every reality show for attention seekers 🤷🏼‍♀️ I honestly can’t think of any where people are just in it for fun..

Reactions: 5
True ! But….I thought given they were all an older middle aged bunch it would be more authentic but nope attention seekers mainly …it was made out to be authentic but not so 😜

Wish all these people wouldn’t accept all the work that is put in front of them… now Janey is working for Ann Summers - they belittle themselves . She comes across as very false

Wish all these people wouldn’t accept all the work that is put in front of them… now Janey is working for Ann Summers - they belittle themselves . She comes across as very false
They were in Barbados (or similar) on This Morning last week and she was doing all the talking.