My Mum Your Dad - ITV1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ITV have just announced there is going to be another series as it was so well received.. Going to be plenty more wannabes this time round, more so than the 1st one.
I think they will need to change the format for it to work, as they know it’s the children making the decisions

Reactions: 2
I see Tollulah has been out in Ibiza with Martin. Wouldn't surprise me if they had a fling. What made me laugh is her response to someone saying it was about his money – she said she lives a similar lifestyle so it wasn't about his money. I'm sorry but I don't think she lives a similar lifestyle!

I saw that Howdy she got defensive when someone said it’s about the money! Don’t believe her being in same money situation as him….why was she selling shoutouts and texts on tik tok for £2🤣 she is lying it think 🤔

• Haha
The women are in the DM sidebar of shame today doing a sponsored ad for J D Williams clothes who sponsored the show.

Tia and Zack have done a Q&A type YouTube video together, haven’t watched it but can imagine how it’s going to be…

Make hay while the sun shines – I'd cash in on the fleeting opportunities too, make a few quid while there's some post-show interest knowing full well I'll be forgotten about soon lol.

Reactions: 1
Just turned on This Morning and Jayne and the silver fox are going to be working on the show doing travel bits. Didn't hear all of it but is the gist of it.
Was his name Roger, can't remember. Why does TM always scrape the barrel with reality people instead of people who have worked for it.

Just turned on This Morning and Jayne and the silver fox are going to be working on the show doing travel bits. Didn't hear all of it but is the gist of it.
Was his name Roger, can't remember. Why does TM always scrape the barrel with reality people instead of people who have worked for it.
Janey & Roger.

This Morning does love using reality contestants as presenters or doing features

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Really ? Am surprised at that. Roger was a postman that was his job .
---
Are the other 2 still together?

Last edited:
I saw Natalie and Paul split it up a while ago. By looks of it Sharon and Elliott have too but not announced it…nothing in their instas about each other. Once real life hits it’s v different…I saw Tollulah did go to Ibiza and was hosted by Martin M 🤣

I saw Natalie and Paul split it up a while ago. By looks of it Sharon and Elliott have too but not announced it…nothing in their instas about each other. Once real life hits it’s v different…I saw Tollulah did go to Ibiza and was hosted by Martin M 🤣
Sharon said in a reply to a comment on her IG that they are still together.

With Tollulah telling everyone she lives a similar lifestyle (😂) so everyone saying it's about money were wrong! Maybe they had a roll in the hay, who knows.