My Mum Your Dad - ITV1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is a bit cringe but I also think good on her. It's good to see older women advertising underwear and I think she looks good for her age. They are milking it but make hay while the sun shines, it won't last so I don't really blame them for making some income out of it while they can! Not sure I'd call them a power couple though. Ann Summers underwear is scratchy and nasty though, although it has been donkeys years since I had any so maybe it's improved!

Reactions: 3
Don't think the next series will have the same viewing figures as the first one, we all know what happens now unless they do something drastic to alter the format.

Reactions: 2
There’s something about Roger & Janey that doesn’t quite sit right with me. I just found her a bit pushy.

Reactions: 6
There’s something about Roger & Janey that doesn’t quite sit right with me. I just found her a bit pushy.
She’s in it for the fame only I think. They won’t be together longterm imo. She’s a wannabe singer isn’t she, waiting for a recording contract no doubt.

Reactions: 4
She’s in it for the fame only I think. They won’t be together longterm imo. She’s a wannabe singer isn’t she, waiting for a recording contract no doubt.
He has been taking in by her for the fame stuff - silver fox tit - I could holiday with him payed for ITV

Reactions: 1
Yep I agree I think he’s made a boob I think he’ll waken up and think what the heck she wants the fame…he should’ve stuck with the other woman the Scottish one…

They’ve had a lot of fab hols etc for their stint on This Morning.

You never hear of the others now just these two.

Reactions: 4
Just popped up on insta Roger saying that today they will be in AS in Bury …seriously cringe! He was a postie now he’s doing a pop up appearance AS! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s just cringe 😬! Janey dancing in the platform heels and towering over Roger looked uncomfortable to watch …his pals must be chuckling 🤭

Reactions: 1
I still find it strange his daughter entered him into it when it wasn’t long since his wife died. Also how natural he is with all the limelight.

Reactions: 3