My Moo And Roo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen this ones page lately? I hadn't seen her pop up in a while and went for a nose. It's literally turned into a free Palestine page 😳
Does this absolute clown think she is part of the South African delegation that took the case against Israel or has she actually brainwashed herself into thinking she is in fact Palestinian? Why is she using the word we? Like she has done anything other than sit on her ass and repost other people's thoughts and opinions. What a joke she is.

Reactions: 2
Does this absolute clown think she is part of the South African delegation that took the case against Israel or has she actually brainwashed herself into thinking she is in fact Palestinian? Why is she using the word we? Like she has done anything other than sit on her ass and repost other people's thoughts and opinions. What a joke she is.
I had to unfollow her. Cannot tolerate her anymore.

Reactions: 4
She’s pathetic. Supporting a good cause doesn’t make her pathetic but she’s using her platform to scold and lecture people as if she’s better than everyone else. Notice how she has to make it about her and her kids being sick and it being her birthday and not getting a particular ruling wasn’t the birthday present she wanted. I don’t believe for one second she doesn’t still get her fix of Mc Donald’s and boycotts all those companies either. As usual, miss holier than thou sits on her pedestal judging us mere mortals

She’s pathetic. Supporting a good cause doesn’t make her pathetic but she’s using her platform to scold and lecture people as if she’s better than everyone else. Notice how she has to make it about her and her kids being sick and it being her birthday and not getting a particular ruling wasn’t the birthday present she wanted. I don’t believe for one second she doesn’t still get her fix of Mc Donald’s and boycotts all those companies either. As usual, miss holier than thou sits on her pedestal judging us mere mortals
she just jumped on this spreading awareness like other influencers and got completely lost and carried away with it. She's going to find it hard to come back from this. When does she stop? how does she start introducing her "normal" content again?

I understand and appreciate where her heart is at, it is absolutely heartbreaking seeing the news etc. However unless we are out participating in protests or putting on our military outfits I don't know what more we can do?

disaster.

Reactions: 1
she just jumped on this spreading awareness like other influencers and got completely lost and carried away with it. She's going to find it hard to come back from this. When does she stop? how does she start introducing her "normal" content again?

I understand and appreciate where her heart is at, it is absolutely heartbreaking seeing the news etc. However unless we are out participating in protests or putting on our military outfits I don't know what more we can do?

disaster.
Thats it exactly. There is no coming back from this like she cant go back to normal content now or I dont see how she can

disaster.
Exactly she won’t be able to just return to normal programming. Will she now be an advocate for all the voices of the world who are suffering?
I also can’t imagine how much time she must spend on her phone all day every day. Her kids must be sick of seeing her constantly on the phone. I have one and rarely get a chance to sit down on my phone even when they’re in school.

Reactions: 1