Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I thought her face looked like it was hanging at one side. Very puffy looking to. She keeps putting her nails in her teeth as she speaks 😫 has she got a bad eye?.one of her eyes look dropped

about.a.girl

Is she still trying to close the rings .. cause those 4 steps from the car to the front door of the shops would have really made the difference 🤣🤣

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
How old is Cheryl? I thought she was mid 30s or so but she looks so old in the face in her stories from yesterday! Wow.
I couldn't focus on the face for looking at her wee dumpy body...ketones my fucken arse, or more to the point her arse, fucken size!

I spy a new engagement ring. Defo bigger and a different shape from her normal ring in those stories she’s petting the cat in bed. Could be a fake from Dubai or maybe a wee treat with the inheritance money but it’s defo a different ring in those stories.

Maybe, but surely she'd be bragging and showcasing stories about it? Fucken Jimmy Crankie lookalike 😆

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Most engineers I know are stuck at desks with no manual graft at all 🤷🏻‍♀️
Presumably when he worked at RR he was actually on the floor on the production line doing manual work?? I cannot imagine him being desk based at all - he just doesn’t seem the type.

Cacaca

She in no way looks like she’s had Bell’s palsy. If she has, then she looks incredible for it.

MocMoc

Does anybody know how her ‘independent’ travel agency works? Do you have to pay them to find you a deal? Just wondered how they can make money off it.

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
Is it just me or does it look like she’s had more Botox? In her videos this morning her eyes look like they’ve been pulled up the way they can with Botox. Looks really odd.