Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I can't understand why she has so much followers? Surely they must be bought?
What makes you think they have been bought because she has a lot of followers ?

Casperron

VIP Member
New builds are easy to Chuck stuff in and make them ‘insta homes’
Personally I find them boring
They must be so rich!
I looked up how much their nursery furniture cost, the armchair was £600 the stool £200 just for that! That’s more than I spent on my car

She may be the nicest person ever but every post is the same recently and boring, like so many other accounts. Does she work? I got the impression she didn't or not full time cos she always posting photos taken in the day time and spends her say cleaning.

B4rney

She may be the nicest person ever but every post is the same recently and boring, like so many other accounts. Does she work? I got the impression she didn't or not full time cos she always posting photos taken in the day time and spends her say cleaning.
I’m sure she does something like a solicitor. I don’t follow her anymore as it was samey samey and not to my taste. But she definitely works and she lives where house prices are cheaper so you get more for your money.

Brummo123

The whole ‘my first interior design project’. I think she’s hinting that she’s doing someone’s decor for them as a client 🤮 how insulting to proper interior designers who train for ages and get properly qualified. These home accounts actually think they are the same standard as interior designers. ???? Deluded. She’s probably a decent person, but she is not interior designer standard 🙄 she’s just a girl who puts ornaments in her house 🤷🏼‍♀️ And paints a few walls 🧐

HankMcPrank

VIP Member
Yes x

If anyone has the patience or time. Seriously scroll through, the amount of people that have asked about her sons bedroom colour and NOT ONE REPLY, pure ignorant.

Last edited:
It must be hard as you can’t exactly change up your house every time you want to post a picture but yes I do agree sometimes it’s just so bland and boring and Samey! I’ve not seen that many ads with her though.. the lottery one is embarrassing 😳🙈
Totally but you can take different angles and things but I've noticed she posts the exact same photo again not even a similar one. The exact same. I've noticed a few ads especially around Christmas, every other post was an Ad but it wasn't just her.

Lucylee

That is true if it is the exact same.. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Just makes it lifeless!! I’m new to this so didn’t see Christmas ads but that would make you bored and want to unfollow!!