Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I can't understand why she has so much followers? Surely they must be bought?
There's a lot of Russian and middle Eastern followers but most big accounts have that. Maybe she did buy some, even if the big accounts had they'd never admit to it.

It's a bit difficult to keep up with fresh content when the only thing you have is a fairly smallish house and no other angle/interest, people will start losing interest.

It is a nice house, but what real value does the account add?
Yep and I think that's why so many big accounts are boring now. They've either been gifted so much stuff their houses are finished or they're constantly accepting new free shit to change it up. Not necessarily MFHBC but others for sure. The only thing they seem to add is revenue for companys and themselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I don't live in the same country as her so definitely not her neighbour but I think I know who you mean. I find it all the big accounts are recycling the photos now and it's boring.

Totally get that too, and is it just me who's noticed there's a lot of accounts with big self build mansions really. Where are all these rich people coming from? I mean they are nice home it just seems to have surged recently.

Lucylee

Anyone sick of seeing the same 5 recycled photos in her feed? Her house is a carbon copy of every redrow show home and people love it. Had to unfollow due to AD after AD.
It must be hard as you can’t exactly change up your house every time you want to post a picture but yes I do agree sometimes it’s just so bland and boring and Samey! I’ve not seen that many ads with her though.. the lottery one is embarrassing 😳🙈

Her latest post. Guessing she's been on here then. Maybe this is a different side to her, hats off if she won't accept gifts just for insta. If only the other accounts would take note.

Dsedge

Does anyone know how she takes her photos as they always look professional and a lot better than just on a phone. Always made me wonder x

nettleteareader

VIP Member
I've just come across this thread because I'm so fed up with Claire. I was the exact same until she started shamelessly bragging about all the expensive nursery and baby items she's been given for free! If she is a Solicitor then she could absolutely afford to kit out her nursery herself. Aside from some clothes I don't think she's bought a single thing for her baby and she's so smug about it. We had to scrimp and save to be able to buy our baby girl everything and quite a few things were second hand, so it's pretty insulting when someone fairly well off is handed everything on a plate.
She sounds like rvk_loves who had pretty much everything gifted for her little one 😡 and brags about it at every opportunity!

Who commented on her post yesterday saying she should tag Mrs Hinch in her bedroom photo? The latest photo looks familiar too Claire...
IMG_20190409_210849.jpg

Come back from holiday and Claires still taking the same bath she posted about a year ago. It got more likes the first time she posted it though.