My first home by claire

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone sick of seeing the same 5 recycled photos in her feed? Her house is a carbon copy of every redrow show home and people love it. Had to unfollow due to AD after AD.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't understand why she has so much followers? Surely they must be bought?

I live on the same development as Claire and I don’t think she denies she gets her inspiration from show homes, to be fair!? But then I’m guessing one of her other neighbours started this thread....the one who claims to not like her but copies everything she does😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What I've never understood about these people with huge detached new builds as their first home and they're like 21.... Is how the hell do they afford it?

Reactions: 11
I don't live in the same country as her so definitely not her neighbour but I think I know who you mean. I find it all the big accounts are recycling the photos now and it's boring.

Reactions: 1
What I've never understood about these people with huge detached new builds as their first home and they're like 21.... Is how the hell do they afford it?
Yes...I understand what you’re saying! They’re either very good at saving, had some help or in a lot of debt! I’ve had to unfollow a few as it was starting to make me feel inadequate not inspired!

Reactions: 4
Totally get that too, and is it just me who's noticed there's a lot of accounts with big self build mansions really. Where are all these rich people coming from? I mean they are nice home it just seems to have surged recently.

Who commented on her post yesterday saying she should tag Mrs Hinch in her bedroom photo? The latest photo looks familiar too Claire...
IMG_20190409_210849.jpg

Ah she’s alright, she works hard and has a demanding full time job. Lots of the money I’m sure comes from inheritance. I’m mid 20s and live in a house I definitely couldn’t afford without my inheritance. It is tricky, but you just have to remember everyone has a different situation.

Reactions: 2
She may be the nicest person ever but every post is the same recently and boring, like so many other accounts. Does she work? I got the impression she didn't or not full time cos she always posting photos taken in the day time and spends her say cleaning.

She may be the nicest person ever but every post is the same recently and boring, like so many other accounts. Does she work? I got the impression she didn't or not full time cos she always posting photos taken in the day time and spends her say cleaning.
I’m sure she does something like a solicitor. I don’t follow her anymore as it was samey samey and not to my taste. But she definitely works and she lives where house prices are cheaper so you get more for your money.

Anyone sick of seeing the same 5 recycled photos in her feed? Her house is a carbon copy of every redrow show home and people love it. Had to unfollow due to AD after AD.
It must be hard as you can’t exactly change up your house every time you want to post a picture but yes I do agree sometimes it’s just so bland and boring and Samey! I’ve not seen that many ads with her though.. the lottery one is embarrassing 😳🙈

It must be hard as you can’t exactly change up your house every time you want to post a picture but yes I do agree sometimes it’s just so bland and boring and Samey! I’ve not seen that many ads with her though.. the lottery one is embarrassing 😳🙈
Totally but you can take different angles and things but I've noticed she posts the exact same photo again not even a similar one. The exact same. I've noticed a few ads especially around Christmas, every other post was an Ad but it wasn't just her.

That is true if it is the exact same.. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Just makes it lifeless!! I’m new to this so didn’t see Christmas ads but that would make you bored and want to unfollow!!

Her latest post. Guessing she's been on here then. Maybe this is a different side to her, hats off if she won't accept gifts just for insta. If only the other accounts would take note.

It's a bit difficult to keep up with fresh content when the only thing you have is a fairly smallish house and no other angle/interest, people will start losing interest.

It is a nice house, but what real value does the account add?

Reactions: 2