Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

allthetruth

VIP Member
Ah her falling off the chair on the live is she pissed or what very sad if she is. Kids looking at that at five o’clock on a Saturday evening

woopwoop

Yes , she’s spending a huge amount of her time making content in the hope she makes money , does she not realise her constant has to be interesting and different every day . It’s the same old same old over and over with her few hangers on encouraging her . Every so often she’ll bring in the unmanned child .
And the deranged manner in which she speaks, she sounds like a complete simpleton

She’s a lot bigger than she thinks she is, very manly. All this talk about growing her tik tok and her following, she seems obsessed, is she money mad or fame hungry or both I dunno

Izzy0919

Oh she's not a happy camper, trolls apparently telling her she doesn't look good. There's an edge to her, she's all sweetness and craic til someone disagrees.

Casperoo

Chatty Member
The amount of shein shite she got today 🙈🙈 I love shein, but my god. Where does she fit all this stuff? She must have a spare room for this stuff alone.

happy sally

She was 100 % going to buy the pants , sure she’s absolutely crazy don’t ya know 🙄 The absolute state of them on her , and a big hole in them too .

happy sally

She's ridiculous, did anyone see her video on her journey on TT so far? She basically said she is hoping to make money from it. I don't know, I just think she started it all for the wrong reasons.
Yes , she’s spending a huge amount of her time making content in the hope she makes money , does she not realise her constant has to be interesting and different every day . It’s the same old same old over and over with her few hangers on encouraging her . Every so often she’ll bring in the unmanned child .