My budget home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That very unique safari nursery that every other insta mum has 🙄 why would you want all that fake greenery hanging over your babies cot?? Imagine all the dust that’ll be collected on that! I’m sorry but it looks so naff and cheap , as do most things she does!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She definitely reads here, she made a comment about the ‘no friends to organise a baby shower’ comment 😂

Looks like every other insta huns baby boy nursery - jungle theme how original 🙄

Reactions: 1
So predictable how this is gunna play out, the blow up one will be whinging and whining and bothering the hospital until they agree to induce her early because she’s already told every she can’t cope with being pregnant for another 9 weeks….. I mean most people with an actual job haven’t even started their maternity leave by now I’m sure you can just lie around all day and not diy a bloody dining table if you feel that uncomfortable 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So predictable how this is gunna play out, the blow up one will be whinging and whining and bothering the hospital until they agree to induce her early because she’s already told every she can’t cope with being pregnant for another 9 weeks….. I mean most people with an actual job haven’t even started their maternity leave by now I’m sure you can just lie around all day and not diy a bloody dining table if you feel that uncomfortable 🥴
She still has 9 weeks to go? Blimey, longest pregnancy ever! Already seems like she’s been pregnant for years!

Reactions: 2
She still has 9 weeks to go? Blimey, longest pregnancy ever! Already seems like she’s been pregnant for years!
So what do we all think the name will be? I’m guessing something “unique” or something to match Dakota maybe another state 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Wonder if she’ll wear them foul stomper trainers whilst giving birth, then Justine might pack the exercise bike to get some pedalling in while she waits

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Justine will probably be laughing at her giving birth, she seems such an immature twit!
Nah justine will be down getting the fanny shots so they can monetise the birth on Insta like every other aspect of this pregnancy has been milked for insta content. Maybe they should call this baby Kaching cash that's all they hear when they think of him, the sound of gifted and sponsored content

• Haha
Reactions: 5