My budget home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get why people have fillers then still line their lips outside the lip line etc. I have lip fillers and so don’t need to make them even bigger by doing a massive line around the outside of them. Mine aren’t lumpy like hers either haha

Reactions: 1
She is not a bonny looking lassie. Her lips are just ridiculous looking now and she always has a really blank look about her, dead behind the eyes. Vacant eyes to match the monotone voice!

Reactions: 7
She’s so up herself, she used to get some really good bargains and share some nice tips but since she joined that cult or whatever it is, she makes it seem like a breeze to casually earn 20k a month. She fails to mention how rare it is people will actually do that, that you have to pay tax on it, the car isn’t free it’s a taxable benefit etc, which so many wouldn’t understand. She’s just a con artist.

Reactions: 6
Anyone seen this?? Who the hell does she think she is? Boycott IKEA because they haven’t got her item in stock 🤷‍♀️ that’s because you and every insta hun has sacked off crushed velvet and decided to stick wood panels on your walls and decorate your houses with the same furniture ....

Attachments

• Angry
Anyone seen this?? Who the hell does she think she is? Boycott IKEA because they haven’t got her item in stock 🤷‍♀️ that’s because you and every insta hun has sacked off crushed velvet and decided to stick wood panels on your walls and decorate your houses with the same furniture ....
Can't stand this fat lipped head

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm blocked since I told her what a fake twit she was last year. Desperate to grow that new account not exactly booming atm tho.. noticed she's lost a few on her MBH account poor sod

I use the site for other threads but since I know Sarah thought I would see if she has a thread. have so many stories about this girl 🙄 known her (not particularly well) for over 10 years now. She's not a very nice person, cheated on her boyfriends a lot back in the day. Was really nasty about her baby daddy's new girlfriend. Once wore a Primark vest as a dress to a party in year 11. Tried to recruit one of my friends into her pyramid scheme last year and then actually did end up recruiting another of my friends 😂 I deleted her off Facebook last year and I've not seen her in person since we were maybe 19/20? so a good 6 ish years now. she's not a nice person in real life. or at least wasn't when I knew her

Reactions: 9
Omg does she still have an account? With her monotone voice lol.

I’ll take a look see if she’sstill annoying I unfollowed long ago lol

Reactions: 2
Anyone notice the FM has suddenly died down now everyones realised it’s shite, now she’s clearly trying to work with big companies again🤔 one second everything in her home is grey now she’s obsessed with neutral and basically everything everyone else on Instagram has, nothing but sheep🤣 oh and the ‘obsession’ over h&m decor.. hun you only have that vase because it seems to be an ‘instahomeaccount’ necessity. They’re not even nice🤣

Reactions: 5
I see she’s back updating the mybudgethome account again as opposed to her Sarah Mae account- guessing FM has died a slow death and she wants more engagement/attention.

I see she’s back updating the mybudgethome account again as opposed to her Sarah Mae account- guessing FM has died a slow death and she wants more engagement/attention.
I find her content as boring as ever now. It’s normally just a mediocre pub dinner or a shot of her weird garden that’s not a garden on the side of her house

I find pregnancy announcements with that ‘I get to love you’ song incredibly cringeworthy. Actually, come to think of it, I find pregnancy announcement videos cringeworthy too. Why not just do a photo to announce it?

Reactions: 7
I find pregnancy announcements with that ‘I get to love you’ song incredibly cringeworthy. Actually, come to think of it, I find pregnancy announcement videos cringeworthy too. Why not just do a photo to announce it?
Same! I’m currently pregnant so my explore page is always full of those videos with that bloody song! Will be unfollowing her now as I can’t stand it when influencers get pregnant then all the free stuff arrives 🙄 when most of us a struggling with crap maternity pay

Reactions: 2