My budget home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First of all.. the cat mask reel🤣🤣🤣🤣

for someone who says they get anxiety to leave her baby she manages her free hols abroad just fine
So cringe isn't it 😬 she must think she looks sexy 🙈 exactly fine leaving her kids how about you take them on holiday

wasn’t the one she took the kids to gifted as well?
Oh yes it was wasn't it that Robin Hood in benidorm. Doesn't pay for anything by the looks of it! Also noticed a few weeks ago selling her old gifted sofa to make room for her new gifted sofa could of given it to someone on need. Absolute scumbag

Reactions: 3
Oh yes it was wasn't it that Robin Hood in benidorm. Doesn't pay for anything by the looks of it! Also noticed a few weeks ago selling her old gifted sofa to make room for her new gifted sofa could of given it to someone on need. Absolute scumbag
Yet she will still repeat she was a 19 year old with nothing. Distasteful

Reactions: 1
Shes built like a linebacker considering sjes so short. Her shoulders and back are hugely wide in comparison to her height.

Had to unfollow. She is so grabby and constantly begging for engagement/people to sign up to her pyramid schemes.

Reactions: 5
Why does she use tiny white writing on a light or white background? You can hardly read any of the drivel she writes. She’s so thick.

Really annoys me constantly promoting tat from Shein and Temu, just blatant over consumerism

Reactions: 6
What a sad little life she leads, having to put your baby into nursery so that you can do a cleaning haul and tell everyone you’ve spent 5 hours cleaning your house. Ffs get a life! So fake claiming she can’t bare to be away from her son but happy to stick him in nursery for no good reason and happy to take free holidays half way across the world from her kids whenever it suits. She’s vile!

Reactions: 6
What a sad little life she leads, having to put your baby into nursery so that you can do a cleaning haul and tell everyone you’ve spent 5 hours cleaning your house. Ffs get a life! So fake claiming she can’t bare to be away from her son but happy to stick him in nursery for no good reason and happy to take free holidays half way across the world from her kids whenever it suits. She’s vile!

Plus I've said before Justine takes him to see her grandad quite often. Yet Budge can't possibly let Instagram know that

Reactions: 2
I had to unfollow couldn't stand any longer her tit temu and shien ads she's such a money grabber flogging gifted items and all her free hols

Reactions: 4
As if she’s even managed to find a beige play tent. I can’t fathom why you’d want a kids’ room so lacking in colour.

• Haha
As if she’s even managed to find a beige play tent. I can’t fathom why you’d want a kids’ room so lacking in colour.
Haha I screenshot it to put on this thread. It’s so sad and depressing. Poor kid must be so confused when he goes to nursery and sees bright colours

I don’t get this neutral business either, how can she teach him his colours if he doesn’t see any?? Poor child must think he’s colour blind! Same as her teaching him sign language but now complaining he doesn’t speak? 🤦🏽‍♀️🙄

on a separate note, I wish she’d cut her hair, it’s ridiculous looking

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Proper cringed at her begging people to leave comments about their favourite meal on her food real. Like actually begging. So clear it’s because she’s desperate for the engagement, not because she actually wants to know

I don’t get this neutral business either, how can she teach him his colours if he doesn’t see any?? Poor child must think he’s colour blind! Same as her teaching him sign language but now complaining he doesn’t speak? 🤦🏽‍♀️🙄

on a separate note, I wish she’d cut her hair, it’s ridiculous looking
the sign language is genuinely shown to help speech. My kids have all been delayed and it’s been recommended by various therapists to help. With you on the colours, but that genuinely won’t be why he’s not talking.

• Heart