My budget home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Oakley even his birthday theme is Beige. Whats with her and lifewithjadeedwards only dressing there kids in boring clothes with not colour.

Reactions: 2
Jeez beggy Betty’s back at her finest, literally begging for engagement and brands to reach out to her so she can keep doing what she loves!! God forbid she has to get a proper job like the rest of us and not live off freebies! Now trying to put the baby in nursery so she can faff about in home bargains and do some diy, what planet is she on? So torn to put him in nursery for a few hours which she has absolutely no need too but of course it’ll be made out it’s for his own benefit, but quite happy to jet across the world at any given opportunity with her mates. Self obsessed twit

The playroom so looks beige and boring like every other influencers playroom sponsored by IKEA …

eta- not sure how “possum play couch” is making any profit all I see is gifted sofas for all the mummy bloggers

Can anyone remember what she was saying through the week about Oakley always being attached to her? Because it looks like Justine takes him to her grandads a few times a week.she dramatised it like she never gets *60* second breaks

Reactions: 1
Does justine work? Saw her stories saying she never gets a break but surely justine helps out if shes there?

Justine does the odd day as a carer, for two adults that spend most their time at home, Sarah certainly likes to make out she’s run off her feet! They seem to have everything handed to them on a plate and have no concept of the real world. Justine seems like a nice lady but Sarah’s a passive aggressive walking contradiction!

Reactions: 6
I see that playroom is the baby’s… you can’t tell me there is anything in there that would interest the older one!

Reactions: 3
Each to their own but I think its really band and boring. There is hardly any colour, it must be so boring for a baby. And her daughter is about 9 isnt she? Surely all too young and boring for her. I know my son wouldnt be wanting to role play shops at her age. Sarahs voice is so monotone, would bore a glass eye to sleep!

I see that playroom is the baby’s… you can’t tell me there is anything in there that would interest the older one!
Exactly this, trying to make out Dakota loves the role play area- I very much doubt she’s playing with a toy kitchen at her age! It’s all done for show and to try to keep up with the other insta hun mums. Hence why it’s always a carbon copy of every other playroom, nursery, girls room on insta. I doubt she’ll even want them being in their messing it up unless it’s for a post!

Anyone seen the tower he was playing with today? Everything's so beige like and or ‘aesthetically pleasing’ pastels 🥲

I’ve never known anyone to take advantage or their followers so much!! Pushing for people to use her Temu link, to gain more credit for herself, then launch a ‘giveaway’ encouraging people again to use her link to ‘add more to the giveaway’ so she’s not paying out a single penny and in the process gaining more for herself! Oh and then to enter the giveaway, making people like her reel which coincidentally happened to be an ad for her gifted playroom couch! Oh and then today showing off all the stuff she’s got for free!

• Sick
Reactions: 1
I’ve never known anyone to take advantage or their followers so much!! Pushing for people to use her Temu link, to gain more credit for herself, then launch a ‘giveaway’ encouraging people again to use her link to ‘add more to the giveaway’ so she’s not paying out a single penny and in the process gaining more for herself! Oh and then to enter the giveaway, making people like her reel which coincidentally happened to be an ad for her gifted playroom couch! Oh and then today showing off all the stuff she’s got for free!
The links don’t work either, you have to spend to get the credit, so she’s lying.

First of all.. the cat mask reel🤣🤣🤣🤣

for someone who says they get anxiety to leave her baby she manages her free hols abroad just fine

• Haha
Reactions: 3