Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsCK

She’s a pure bell. Left her job which was probably quite well paying to do lashes and try and flog stuff in insta. And do both of those badly.
She needs to stop pimping her lad out as well. He’s going to get proper bullied in school because of her.
Feel so sorry for him now tbh

Reactions: 1

gigi_93

VIP Member
I could see that coming for her kid a mile off. As someone said it’s what happens when you try to be your kids best mate instead of their parent

FruityTooty

Chatty Member
How old is her son ? I thought he was about 16?
is this becasue they have two house's her an our Pad (oooh so unconventional )
I reckon its not all happy blended famlies is it ? ….delicious!
I know his ex. She’s not the biggest fan of her babes.

Cooksie

VIP Member
Yeah and the reason why people thought ‘Shirley’ was Leanne was the stage school/dancing references and no way is MBS theatrical! I think Shirley insinuated she was 40 and I thought MBS was same age but apparently she’s younger!
How old is MBS?

anushorribilis

I actually thought id stopped following her she was so full of her self just before Christmas but i do hope her grandad is ok and its not to do with him .
Otherwise if shes split from over grown s8tr fella then shes done well to take time out because she had full on become him both a bit cringey anyway she was full on loom at me .
She’s still posting on her lashes business page

Blondeangel2515

VIP Member
I always thought she had two/three kids 😂 I don’t watch her stuff religiously only came across her because she suddenly started following me but everytime I look at her stories she’s walking round with a bunch of kids